59

warm and cold

Kai's POV :

I was doing my paperwork in my office but even though my body is here, my mind is somwhere else. I couldn't forget about that jerk. Not only that but Suyoung looked different after lunch. It was obvious that she was bothered by that jerk. All those bad memories of bullying and betrayal. It was a side of her that I've never seen before because she was always bubbly and happy. I sighed in frustration and saw that Suyoung was sleeping soundly on the couch.

FLASHBACK :

"He's my ex boyfriend." Suyoung spoke breaking the silence in the car as we were on our way back to my office. "We didn't really broke up in the nicest way. It was actually quite bad. For me at least." She mumbled that last part but I heard it clearly. I saw her expression turning bitter. "I see. Well, it's his loss anyway. He gave up a really great girl." She looked up at me and I continued, "Too bad for him now because there's no way Im letting my woman go. Not now, not tomorrow, never." She let out a soft smile and said, "You're so cheesy." "Cheesy for you and you like it." "No, I don't." "Yes, you do. I bet there's fireworks in your heart right now." She laughed and hit me lightly. "No, there's no fireworks in my heart. Now, eyes on the road. I don't want to get killed here."

PRESENT :

I was relieved for a moment that she was smiling and laughing a bit. I was a bit happy that I managed to make her smile again even just a little. I went to her and kneeled down. I caressed her hair as I examined her features. She looks like an angel. "I'll protect you. I'll put my life on the line for you. I won't let anyone hurt you." She moved a little so I pinched her nose. "Ya, what are you doing?" She spoke with a funny voice since I was still pinching her nose. I laughed and said, "Your voice is so funny, I should record it." "You do that, Im going to slap your head off and take a video of you snoring when you're sleeping." I let go of her nose and said, "I do not snore." "Uhh yeah you do." "No, I don't." "Jongin, you definitely do." "No, I don't." "Yes, you do." "I do?" I started to believe that I do snore when  I sleep. "Yes, you do kiddo." Both of our attention went to the door of my offfice and saw my dad standing there. Suyoung quickly got up and we greeted him. "You should have a sit abeonim." "No, no it's okay. I just want to tell you that we want you to have dinner with us tonight. Your mom wants to spend more time with you and Suyoung." "Oh sure. Where should we have dinner?" "Just come to our house. Your mom made barbecue today. Well, that's all. I have to go now. See you later. Don't cause her any trouble now kiddo." Suyoung chuckled and I just rolled my eyes. "Bye dad." "Good bye abeonim." After he left, I looked at Suyoung and said to her, "You know, you're a one heck of a girl." "What do you mean?" "Oh, nothing~"

 

Hi guys~!!! Long time no see! lol sorry it's kinda short. Im having a headache and I don't know why, Im really sorry. I wanted to keep my promise to update after I finished my exams. I wanted to update two chapters but Im really sorry. I'll update again tomorrow after school okay? I hope you like this chapter and here's a little spoiler,on the next chapter, something bad will happen. So, guess guess~ lol byee guys, good night <33