62

warm and cold

Suyoung's POV :

"Goodbye Lee Suyoung." Minjoo said as she walked towards the door. I struggled to untie the rope around my wrists but I couldn't. "Rot in hell." She continues and then threw the lighted match. She didn't closed the door though, she stood there watching with a wide grin across her face. The fire quickly spread and the next thing I knew, I was surrounded by fire everywhere. "Stay calm, stay calm." I said to myself and went near to the fire beside me and put the part of my wrists that were tied near the fire. "Please work,please work." I realised that I can move my hands more and the rope was getting loose. I kept moving my hands and thank god, I managed to untie the rope. I was far away from the door and the fire was getting big. "You can do this. Just go." I braced myself and went through the fire. There were small spaces that haven't caught the fire so I squeezed my way through as fast as I could because I knew I was running out of oxygen as I felt suffocated. I heard noises outside but couldn't see clearly. All of a sudden, a part of the roof fell which made me shrieked. I was getting scared and I need to get out of this warehouse soon or else it'll collapse and Im going to die. I ran as fast as I could but still being careful. "I inhaled too much of the smoke." I started coughing and due to the drug that Minjoo gave me, I was getting weaker by any minute. I tried to walk as fast as I could to the door but my body won't coorperate anymore. I was inhaling too much of the smoke. My legs got weaker and I fell down. Tears started filling up and I was losing concsiousness. "Suyoung! Suyoung!" I heard Jongin's voice, "Jongin..." I tried calling out with all my might but little by little I lost concsiousness.

 

Kai's POV :

"It's over Jongin, her spell won't work anymore." I grabbed her more harshly and yelled, "DON'T YOU PLAY GAMES WITH ME, IS SHE IN THAT WAREHOUSE?!" Minjoo just laughed and Jongdae hyung said, "She's crazy." "Hold her." I said to Jongdae hyung. "Wait, where are you going? You're not thinking-" "I am. I'll save her, even if it means dying." I said as I ran quickly towards the warehouse. "Jongin! You can't just go in there!" Luhan hyung said but I ignored him. Then, part of the roof fell down and I heard a shriek. "Suyoung, Suyoung! Hold on!" I went in without any hesitation and saw a figure lying down nearby. "Suyoung! Suyoung!" I called out while running towards her. There's no doubt that's her. "Jongin..." I heard her weak voice. I started coughing and realised that I need to get out of here soon. "Suyoung!" I kneeled down, pulling her into my embrace. "Suyoung! Can you hear me?" there was no response from her. "Suyoung, stay with me. It'll be okay." I carried her bridal style and managed to escape from the warehouse. "Suyoungie!" "Suyoung!" I heard her brothers and Baekhyun hyung calling her. I noticed there were our parents, an ambulance and police. "What?! Why?! Why did you save her Jongin?!" Minjoo screamed but I ignored her. The police took her away after Yixing hyung told  them to. All our focus are on Suyoung. " Suyoung! Dad and mom are here! Stay with us!" "Suyoung, stay with me! Oppa is here!" Seunghyun hyung kept calling her. "Ya, wake up! Come on!" Junsu hyung pleaded but there were no response. The medics took her into the ambulance and her parents went in. I stood behind, seeing Suyoung almost lifeless. "Jongin, she'll be okay. We know she'll be okay." EXO comforted me and Baekhyun hyung,Chanyeol hyung went to Junsu hyung and Seunghyun hyung to comfort them. "Jongin, you did a great job. You took her out of there." Dad patted my head and mom looked at me with tears in her eyes. "Jongin, she'll be fine. She's a strong girl. You have to be strong for her too." Mom hugged me and I hugged mom back. Tightly. We went to the hospital and the doctor told us that Suyoung is now stabilised. Her parents went back home to take a rest and her brothers too. EXO offered to stay with me but I told them to go home and take a rest. Mom and dad went with Suyoung's parents to stay with them. There, I saw Suyoung lying down on the hospital bed, looking like she's sleeping. I sat beside her and held her hand. "Suyoung, Im sorry. I should've taken care things with Minjoo a long time ago. Im sorry. Im so sorry. Don't leave me. Please. I promised myself that I'll protect you. Let me redeem myself." Tears fell down on my cheeks and I held her hand close, not letting go of it. "Im sorry, Suyoung."

 

PHEW! finally down with this two part chapter! Did you like it? I kinda like it actually heheh OH! and sorry about Namjoo! She's actually Minjoo, I wrote the wrong name ugh sorry! got confused after a while of hiatus lol I love all your comments and thank you for the subbies! Do comment anything you want! I love feedbacks! Stay tuned to the next chapter tomorrow! NIGHTTTT~~ <33