61

warm and cold

Suyoung's POV :

I woke up feeling dizzy and everything's spinning. The only thing I could remember was that Namjoo followed me and she called my name. Then, everything just went blank and now Im here at an old warehouse with my hands tied. "You're finally awake." I looked up and saw Minjoo standing in front of me with her arms crossed, giving me a devilishly smirk. "What are you doing? Why?" "Simple. Because I hate you. Oh, also, I gave you a warning did I? If you don't let go of Jongin then you'll pay for it." My head is so dizzy, I can't think straight. "Did you drug me or something?" "Heh, you bet and here's your phone." She threw the phone but the SIM card is gone. "Your SIM card is right here." She waved it in front of me and broke it in half. "Now, you won't be able to contact anyone and vice versa." "Minjoo, please stop. Doing this won't make Jongin like you even more." "Shut up, . You're the reason he's pushing me away. I always get what I want and if I have to kill you, then so be it. Both of us are from a mafia family. You know how this works." "Minjoo,I know you're not a bad person. Let's talk about this first okay?" "Don't act like you know me." She said as she pulled my hair which made me yelp in pain. "It'll be better when you're out of the picture." She released my hair then started lighting up a match and poured some oil around. "W-what are you doing?" "Finishing you off" Jongin, I really need you right now. Please come.

 

Kai's POV :

I looked at the time and it's 4pm. I texted Suyoung a few times but my message couldn't be sent. I tried calling her next and it said that her number is not available? I started to have a bad feeling about this. I called her a few times but still couldn't be reached. I called the guards at home and they told me that Suyoung hasn't came back yet. I called EXO and told them that I couldn't reach Suyoung and they immediately came to my office. I was walking back and forth in my office and told my secretary to call Jihye. "Kai, did you managed to find her yet?" Suho hyung asked as him and EXO came in. "No. Hyung, I have a bad feeling about this." I said to him and Kyungsoo hyung patted my shoulder and said, "We'll find her. Don't worry." I told her brothers about this but not our parents. Her brothers said we should find her first and if we still can't find her by night, then we should tell them. Her mom could get sick if she's too worried. Jihye then told me that she had to go home due to emergency and wanted to drop Suyoung off but Suyoung rejected it because she didn't want Jihye to be late. "Kai-ssi, Im really sorry. I should've insisted to drop her off. Im so sorry." Jihye burst into tears and I told her, "It's okay. It wasn't your fault. I'll find her. If there's any info, please tell me." "I-I will." I hung up and Sehun asked me, "No luck?" "No." I gave orders to my men to find her by all means. Baekhyun hyung and Minseok hyung searched all the cctvs near the area of the shopping mall and the streets near there. Suyoung's brothers and Chanyeol hyung started going to find her by themselves and I was about to go find by myself too until one of my men called me, "Sir, we found the last place young miss was seen." "Where?" "At an alley, a shortcut to go back the house but she was being followed." "Who?! Hurry up and tell me damn it!" "Kai, calm down." Suho hyung said to me. I gave out a long frustrated sigh and asked again. "Who?" "Kim Minjoo." I clenched my fist and anger was taking over me. "I think I know where Suyoung is." I hung up and I told Chanyeol hyung and Suyoung's brothers to go Minjoo's family old warehouse. I went there as fast as I can and the rest of EXO was following behind me. When I arrived, the warehouse was on fire. I saw Minjoo standing there smiling satisfiedly but when she realised that me,EXO and Suyoung's brothers were there, her face turned into a shock. I grab her and asked, "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO HER?!" "It's over, Jongin, her spell won't work anymore. You're free."