40

warm and cold

Suyoung's POV :

After Kai had finished taking a bath and all, we were eating our dinner peacefully but quietly. I didn't say anything and neither did he. Then, he broke the silence. "Did Minjoo said anything to you just now?" Straight to the point I see. "No, not really." I answered. I don't really want to tell the whole story and I think he knows what she had said to me. Kai just stared at me as if he knows that Im not telling him the truth. "Why are you protecting her? Did she threatened you?" "No,she didn't. She just said some stuff like Im not fit for you and some random stuffs. I didn't really listened to her." I soon noticed that Kai was emitting a dark aura. "You don't have to worry about it-" "What else did she say?" Kai cut me off and his face was dead serious. "She didn't say anything after that. I told you I didn't really listened." "Suyoung, if she hurts you in any sort of way, you tell me straight away. Got it?" Kai said being dead serious and I nodded obediently. He then continued eating but I could tell he was in a bad mood. "O-oppa." "Hm?" "Are you okay?" "Im fine. Why?" "You look...angry." I said carefully. I don't want to be killed now when he's in a bad mood. His expression started to soften and he gave me a smile. "Im not angry. Don't worry about it. Eat your food before it gets cold." This guy, even though he smiled, it was still scary.

Kai's POV:

Hearing that Minjoo said to Suyoung that she doesn't fit me is really pissing me off. I told her to back off. I know that Minjoo probably said something more than that but Suyoung is protecting her. I guess my anger showed because Suyoung asked me whether I was angry. Seeing her worried face softened me a bit. I told her that Im not angry (but Im still am a bit). "Oppa, don't worry about it, okay?" She said while giving me a soft smile. "Alright alright~ Anyways, tomorrow you don't have to cook lunch for me. Im having lunch with the rest of EXO." "Okay. You don't mind if I plant some flowers or fruits in the backyard right?" "Do whatever you want with the backyard. Planning to fill up your free time?" "Yup." "And Suyoung, why don't you sleep on the bed tonight?" "Sure. Wait, what?" "Why don't you take the bed tonight?" She looked so puzzled but I tried to hold my laughter. "Um, where are you going to sleep then?" "On the sofa. What? You want me to sleep with you?" I gave her a smirk and her face was blushing. "B-BYUNTAE! Why the heck do I want to sleep with you?!" "Oh~who knows~I mean, who doesn't want to anyway?" "Ya, Kim Jongin, stop being so delusional." Wait, did she just called me Jongin? "Did you just called me by my full name?" "Yeah. I can't?" "No,not really." "Is it okay though? You have to work and all." "That's not really  a problem. I've slept in the office room countless of times. We'll take turns okay? Unless you want me to-" "NO. IM COOL WITH THAT." I laughed at her and kept teasing her. "Ya, Byuntae, stop it before I kill you with the kitchen knife." She said while shooting me a glare. She looked pretty serious so I stopped. "I was just kidding.." I muttered quietly.

 

Annyeong! I updated another one ~ I'll update again tomorrow so stay tuned. I hope you guys like the story so far and I hope you guys don't mind that this story is quite long. >.< I'll update soon,okay? :) And thank you for the subscriptions! I love you guys kekeke :3 You're also welcomed to comment so don't be shy~ :D