32

warm and cold

Suyoung's POV :

A week went by pretty fast. I quit my job after working in such a short time. Jihye gave my pay for the times that I have worked even though I rejected it but being the persistent person she is, in the end she gave it to me.Jihye got an invitation for the party tonight but she couldn't come due to family meetings. Mom and Mrs.Kim helped me out with the dress that Im going to wear and they bought me more formal wear since I'll accompany Kai to most of the events in the future. Today is the day for the party and Im nervous. I would be lying if Im not nervous. Mom came by today to help me with my hair and dress. I decided to wear a strapless,knee length baby pink dress and curled my hair a little. I applied just a little make up because wearing too much make-up makes me feel stuffy. Mom left shortly after helping me with my dress so she could get ready for the party. I went downstairs and saw Kai was fixing his hair a little. He looks really handsome.

He noticed that I was coming down and he just stared at me. "I don't look weird or ugly do I?" I asked him. "Nope. You look beautiful." He said while smiling which made me blushed a little. "It's 6pm, we need to go. Are you ready?" "Yeah." Mr.Kim had brought in a driver for us for tonight so Kai didn't have to drive. On our way there, I was really nervous. What if I messed up or something? Im not used with this type of events. "Are you okay?" Kai asked me. "Im okay..I think." "Don't be nervous. You're not alone, our family is there and my friends are there. I'll do the talking so you just have to relax." I remembered that EXO-M will be there too. Well, kind of nervous for that too. "Young sir, young miss, we've arrived." The driver informed us. "Don't be nervous okay?" Kai said softly. "Okay." He then went out first and I could see the flashlights flashing and soon, he opened the door for me. He held my hand as I got out of the car. The cameras were flashing so much, my eyes hurt. I didn't realised that I was holding Kai's hand tightly until he squeezed my hand a little. I looked up at him and he said, "It's okay. Im here. Just hold my hand,smile and walk okay?" I nodded lightly and we managed to walk through those cameras. As we got in, all eyes were on us. I could feel that everyone is judging every fibre of my being. I didn't let go of Kai's hand and he would squeezed it lightly to calm me down. "Kai! Suyoung!" I heard someone calling us. "Oh, the boys are already here." Kai said and Junsu oppa was there too with EXO-K. I noticed that there was more than just 6 people. There was another 6 more people talking with EXO-K and Junsu oppa. "Suyoung-ssi, you look very beautiful." "Thank you, Suho-ssi." "Noona! You look very pretty! We need to take a picture together later!" "Sure why not? Thank you, Sehunaa~" I smiled at him and Kai asked, "When did you guys start getting so close?" "I had lunch with him and Chanyeol oppa the other day." I said to Kai and he was frowning a little. "You're going to get wrinkles soon if you frown too much." Kyungsoo . "Ah, Suyoung-ssi, this is EXO-M." There were 6 of them and they all look as handsome as EXO-K. They really stood out and they introduced themselves. Kris and Tao are really tall and handsome, Luhan and Xiumin have baby faces,Chen and Lay are cute. "Annyeonghaseyo, Im Lee Suyoung. Nice to meet you too." "Waa~ Suyoung-ssi, you're really pretty! No wonder these guys have been complimenting you." Xiumin said."Thank you for the compliment." I said to him and I realised that Seung hyun oppa isn't here. "Where's-" "Hyung is talking to some of the guests." Junsu oppa said and all of us had fun talking and getting to know each other. Kris is a quiet guy but he's nice, Xiumin is like a little kid but he has such a baby face, Luhan is really nice and polite, Chen likes to troll everyone which is fun, Lay is like a gentleman, he's nice and doesn't really talk much and Tao was shy at first but as we talk more with each other, he's like a kid even though he's older than me and Kai. I was talking alot with Sehun and then Baekhyun oppa pulled me to him and said. "Sehun, stop grabbing her attention from all of us! We want to talk to her too!" Sehun just stuck his tongue out at him. "Excuse me, may I have your attention please?" I heard dad talking. "Im very grateful that all of you came to this collaboration party between the Kim corporations and Lee corporations." "As you all know, our small companies will be joining together and this is such a great honour to be coorperating with Lee corporations.We hope that this collaboration will be long-lasting and may our bonds will be more solidify after this."Mr.Kim said. "We also have another announcement to make. We would like to announce the engagement of Kai and my daughter, Suyoung."

Annyeong! I hope you guys like this chapter! I actually wrote this chapter on a piece of paper but it got lost in school so T.T It may be a little different than what I wrote in the paper so I hope you guys like it! I'll update soon so stay tuned! Annyeong~ :3