1

warm and cold

Suyoung's POV:

"Suyoung-ah. Suyoung-ah." "Ugh it's sunday can't i just have some sleep?" I said as Seung hyun oppa tried to wake me up. "Suyoung-ah,you promised to help me buy some groceries didn't you? Now come on wake up already!" I reached out to my phone beneath my pillow and looked the time. It was 8 a.m. I sighed and just decided to wake up because Seung hyun oppa will never stop waking me up. "Good girl. Take a bath and head downstairs. Junsu already cooked breakfast." Then, he stood up and went downstairs. I quickly take my bath and went downstairs. My brothers were already waiting for me. Im the youngest among them and the only girl. "So! Today we're going grocery shopping!" Seung hyun oppa said to me and Junsu oppa as we were eating. Our parents are always going overseas for work and all but this Friday they are coming back home. So, we're really close with each other. "Hyung, milk is almost out and there are no more snacks left. We should make a list so that it's easier to buy later on." Junsu oppa said. "Then, Suyoung, can you do the list with Junsu?" I nodded and then Junsu oppa said to me "I bet that Suyoung is going to buy every snack in the store later on since she's always hungry." I just stuck my toungue out to him while Seung Hyun oppa just chuckled. "Oppa, can we watch a movie tonight? I found this horror movie when I went out with my friends." "PFFTT~ you watching a scary movie? I bet you'll be so scared to the point you can't sleep!" "Ya! You're the one who scared me to death last time when I was sleeping!" I hit Junsu oppa's arm lightly while saying that. I remember we were watching a horror movie and as i was trying to sleep, Junsu oppa dressed up like a ghost and scared the hell out of me. And yes, I cried. Next thing i knew, Seung hyun oppa scolded Junsu oppa. "Honestly, you two are like kids." Seung hyun oppa sighed as we were still arguing. Both of us just laughed and continued eating breakfast before heading out to the grocery store.

 After finishing our breakfast and cleaning them up, we head straight to the grocery store. As usual my brothers always let me walk between them. Well, it's more of an order than letting me walk in the middle. As we were walking, people on the street started whispering "Hey isn't that..?" "That's him right?" I figured that they were talking about Seung hyun oppa because he is quite known. Seung Hyun oppa is going to take over the family business. By the time people started to realise that it's him, Junsu oppa pulled me closer to him and started to walk faster than Seung Hyun oppa. I looked over at Seung hyun oppa and he just gave a smile saying "Go ahead first." "Junsu oppa, don't you think you will be in that exact situation later on? kekeke~"  I and Junsu oppa looked at me and said "I'll stay in the house forever." We just laughed and waited for Seung Hyun oppa at the store.

 

Junsu's POV :

After suyoung and I reached at the store, I asked her to go and get some of the stuff while I waited for hyung. When I remembered hyung's situation, Im kind of horrorfied. Lol. Hyung is going to take over the main branch and all but I'll be like his right man. UGH @.@ "Ya! Why are you day dreaming over here?" I turned around and hyung was behind me. "Oh, just waiting for you. Come on, let's go to her before she takes all the snacks." "Dude, you're gonna get it from her if you say that too many times." As we were walking towards her, some guys were checking her out. "What do we have here~" Seung hyun hyung humming. Hyung is very protective of Suyoung when it comes to boys. "Wait, I can't just walk up to her acting protective.." I looked at him in a weird way. "Hyung, she's going to be fine. Don't worry about her." "Nope! You need to go and like act lovely with her!" "Hyung are you crazy? She's OUR sister for god's sake. And don't turn into Lee Seung Hyun the Mafia leader of the Lee household." I whispered the last part after saying his name. Hyung looked really desperate so I sighed and went up to her. "You owe me,hyung." Hyung smiled immediately and nod his  head happily. Here we go.

 

This is the first chapter so what do you guys think? You're welcome to comment about this story!