Hot Cocoa

MY WONDERFUL LIFE?

Jiyeon POV:

"Oh god its getting colder day by day." Jira said as she hugged her jacket closer to her as we all agreed. "Yeah winter's coming, that means Christmas is too!" Jewls said happily. We all laughed at her. We had finished our photoshoots for the day. We were heading back to our dorm since it was late already. We arrived back at our dorm and got in. "Ahhh warm~" Jenny sighed in pleasure when she entered the house. We all showered and got changed into our pjs. I changed into an oversized sweater and shorts which were almost covered by my sweater.

"Come on I'll make you guys some hot cocoa." I said and walked to the kitchen. "ASA! Jiyeon makes the best hot cocoa in the world. Its to die for!" Jewls exaggerated and I chuckled. I made them each a cup, adding some marshmallows into it as well. I sipped mine slowly since it was hot, while warming my hands with it. "Mm tastes like heaven~" Jihyun exclaimed with the others nodding their head along as I shook my head at them.

"Ding Dong!" The doorbell rang and I stopped. "Hm? Who could it be?" I asked. "Who else~ I bet its your oh-so-wonderful namja-chingu, the almighty Kim Myungsoo." Jewls said and pretended to be Myungsoo Oppas and we laughed at her. I opened the door and Jewls was wrong~ It was Infinite Oppas. " Oh oppas annyeong. what are you guys doing here?" I said as I let them in. "Well we were bored and someone wanted to come see you soooo, voila, we're here." Sungyeol oppa said and nudged Myungsoo who blushed and nudged him back. I giggled. "Yah why aren't you wearing pants!" Myungsoo whined. I laughed. "I am Oppa, See!" I said and was about to lift my sweater but the rest of the oppas covered their eyes while Myungsoo Oppa panicked and came over to pull my sweater back down. I laughed at them.

"Oh annyeonghaseyo!" The girls greeted them. "Annyeong!" Infinite greeted them. "Why are you guys so formal?" I asked the rest. "Well we're not like you who is so close to them. And they are our seniors so its right to be formal." Jira said and the rest nodded. I raised an eyebrow at them. "What?" Jenny said and shrugged. I shook my head at them and went to make some hot Cocoa for Infinite oppas too. "Thanks Jiyeon-ah." They thanked me. I reached Myungsoo oppa and gave him his cup. "Gomawo." He said and smiled. I nodded and walked back to the kitchen counter. Everybody was seated in the Kitchen drinking their drinks. Myungsoo was beside me drinking his.

The room was filled with silence since nobody said anything. I met eyes with Jewls and the other girls who shrugged. "Mm do you guys want to go to the living room to watch Tv?" I suggested. They nodded and we went outside to the living room. Since there were not enough seats, some of us sat on the floor. Myungsoo decided to take my seat on the one-seater couch so I pouted and was about to sit on the floor when a pair of arms grabbed my waist and pulled me backwards. I thought I was going to fall but I landed on someone's chest. I peeked open my closed eyes and saw Myungsoo smirking at me. I glared at him and slapped his chest as he chuckled and heled me closer to his body, keeping me warm.  We were watching Running Man on TV where TOP Oppas and Yoojung were guests. "Omo its TOP Oppa" I said and fangirled inside, earning a smack on the head from Myungsoo Oppa. "Oww! YAH! What was that for!" I whined. He stuck out his tongue at me and I scoffed. The rest just laughed. "He's just jealous you're fangirling over TOP, Lex." Jewls said and I smirked. "Ahh so thats why~" I said and looked at Myungsoo who was looking away. I smiled and pinched his nose. "Aigoo wori Oppa is jealous~" I teased. "Aish just watch the show." He mumbled. I giggled and hugged his neck and pecked his cheek. "Its okay, I still love you most Oppa." I whispered in his ear and kissed his neck. I saw him grin.

 

"I wish I can appear on some variety show." Jewls said and we all agreed. "Oh yea, Sungkyu Sunbae, you and L sunbae have been on Running Man right? Tell us about it!" Jira said excitedly. I saw Sungkyu oppa look our way. "Well it was fun, but you need to be smart, fast and strong." He said like a true professional. I heard Myungsoo chuckle and looked at him. "What about you Mr L?" I raised an eyebrow at him. "It was fun, exciting I have to say since you never know what might be waiting at the next destination." He said. "Wah thats so cool and lucky!" Jira fangirled. I shook my head and continued watching TV. " I wanna rip someone's nametag." I said out of nowhere when they were having a nametag ripping game. When TOP Oppa's nametag was ripped off I shouted. "YAH NUUUU TOP OPPA~" I fake sobbed. "Aigoo our Leader is such a crybaby~" Jenny teased and I glared at her  and she hid behind Sungyeol Oppa. She stuck out her tongue at me and I was about to walk over when Myungsoo hugged me to him. "Thanks Myungsoo~" Sungyeol said and I scoffed. " Gosh just date already." I huffed at them. The rest just agreed with me. "I thought we weren't allowed to date?" Jihyun said. "Really?" I sat up and looked at her. "Well thats the case usually but I don't think I heard Sajangnim say anything." Jira continued. "Wait, so if we're not allowed to date, then what about us?" I looked at Myungsoo pouting. "Gwenchana, I think Sajangnim would accept our relationship. Besides even if he forbids it, I' not leaving you." He said and hugged me. I smiled and hugged him back. " Aww how sweet, I think I'm going to get diabetes." Jewls said, disgusted. I threw a pillow at her and hit her face. "Ow!" She whined. I smirked in victory.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~