L's Birthday Part 1: Pranked

MY WONDERFUL LIFE?

Jiyeon POV:

"Yah Jiyeon-ah, ireona! We need to go soon!" Jewls shook me awake as I groaned and pulled the covers over my head. "5 more minutes..." I grumbled back. "Cmon! We need to get there before L does!" She argued and pulled the covers away from my body as I groaned and sat up, rubbing my eyes and putting my hand through my messy hair. I shot Jewls a glare as she smiled sweetly at me, "You have 15 mins." She said and skipped out of my room as I groaned and went to take a bath.

I came out and dried my hair before changing. I wore a blue lace top with a black leather jacket, black skinnies and a brown scarf around my neck. I grabbed my phone and bag along with Myungoo's present as I left my room and saw a few unread messages.

d1f0916fdf46e084e6a51c497d0a5831.jpg

"Finally!" Jira sighed in relief as I saw that everyone was already ready except for me and I slipped my phone back into my pocket without reading those. "You were taking forever Miss Leader." Jenny unnie teased as I rolled my eyes and yawned before pulling the scarf closer to my mouth. "Are we going or not?" I asked as I was about to sit down, "Oh no you don't! If you sit down, I'm pretty sure you're not going to get up." Jewls said as I whined. "You sound like my mother Jewls!" I pouted at her as she shook me off. "Lets go." She said as she pulled me out of the dorm.

Manager oppa drove us to the dance studio where we were suppose to have a surprise birthday party for Myungsoo. We arrived shortly since it wasn't very far. When we stepped out of the van, there were already fans there, holding banners that wished Myungsoo Happy Birthday and such. They screamed when they saw us as we bowed and waved. "Unnie! Unnie! Could you help us give this to Myungsoo Oppa?!" Most of them shouted while holding out their presents. I looked at the rest and nodded as we helped to take some presents from the fans , smiling before being rushed into the studio. 

"Finally!" The Infinite Oppas said as we entered. "Why does everyone keep saying that?" I mumbled to myself as this was the 2nd time someone said 'Finally' when I enter a room or something in less than an hour. They were decorating the dance studio, there were helium ballons floating on the ceiling while some normal balloons stuck on the walls or just on the floor, there were streamers and a banner that said 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY 22nd KIM MYUNGSOO! <3' and photos of him together with INFINITE pasted on the wall. "Here, some gifts from the fans." Jihyun unnie said as Woohyun nodded and took some and placed them on the floor at the corner of the room as we followed suit. "Alright, here noonas, I need you all to write some messages for L hyung and then stick them on that side of the wall along with the photos." Sungjong said and pointed at the left side of the wall and handed us some pens and markers. "I want the pink one!" Jewls said as she stretched out and took the pink one before any of us could. I laughed at her and took the turquoise marker pen. We all went to the table and wrote the message before sticking it onto the wall. I was thinking hard of what to write since yknow..

"Alrights it seems like everything is set in place!" Sungkyu oppa said as we stood at the entrance after helping to decorate the studio. We nodded and Hi-fived each other. "YAH! Palli, L is gonna be here soon!" Sungyeol shouted as he received  a text from him. We nodded. "Alright guys, remember the plan? We're going to play a prank on him, arasso? We're suppose to all be angry at him and then slowly one by one come into this room which will lead him in here. Girls you all stay here and watch the room and cake, make sure the candles don't go out. Sungjong will be last one to enter after Dongwoo, so once Dongwoo comes in, you guys light the candles and off the lights okay?" Sungkyu said as we nodded. "He's here! Lets go!" Sungyeol exclaimed as they hurried out. They were going to do the plan in the alley area outside the dance studio. We stayed in the room quietly and listened to the conversation outside....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

L's POV:

I got out of the cab and was welcomed by the screaming of fans who were holding banners that wished me happy birthday as I smiled and bowed, waving here and there and collecting some of the presents.Then they all sang me the birthday song as I smiled and clapped along. I did some fanservice and stopped to take some shots with some of the fans. "Kamsahamnida yeorobun!" I shouted and smiled while bowing and headed into the studio.

"Yah why were you late?" I heard Sungkyu hyung ask me as I looked at him confused. "Eh?" I answered. I looked around and could feel the tension in the air. 'Did I do something wrong?' I asked myself. I looked at Sungyeol for a hint but he just looked away disappointed. "Hyung I don't get it." I said and stood there awkwardly with the presents in my hands, I'm sure they know its my birthday right? But no one said anything as Sungkyu hyung continued to glare at me. "Do you know how long we waited for you for practice? Our Comeback is in a few months and you can still be late for practice? Do you not want this Comeback?" He said angrily, his voice going louder. "But Hyung, I thought today's practice started at 10am? Its not yet 10 though." I said innocently. " You must not have paid attention then, I cleary said last night that practice had changed to 8am. And we've been waiting for you for 2 hours! Do you know how much we could have done in that 2 hours that we wasted on waiting for you?" He shouted as I took a step back and looked around for help from the other members. 'He did? I don't remember him saying that...' I thought. "You should think about what you did and what you want for this group." Sungkyu hyung said harshly and walked off as he went into the dance studio and slammed the door close as I jumped in shock. 

"Hyung.." I said softly and looked at Woohyun hyung whose eyes were hard and said, "Myungsoo, you should reflect on yourself." He said and followed Sungkyu hyung into the dance room. I sighed and slowly, one by one they all went into the dance room without saying anything to me. I sighed and I felt so disappointed in myself. I looked down onto the floor. 'What a way to start my birthday though..' I thought to myself. My phone buzzed and I felt a message. I fished out my phone from my back pocket and read the text, it was from my omma. I smiled when I read it.

To My Precious Son:

Myungsoo-ah, Sangil chukkae! My my, my baby boy is all growned up now. One of these days you won't need omma anymore and will be able to look after yourself perfectly fine. But no matter what, you will always be my baby boy and omma will love you forever. I will always support you in whatever you do and your choices. And you're already 22 years old, when am I going to be able to get a daughter-in-law hm? Kekeke Fighting Son!And always remember that Omma will welcome you home with open arms. I miss you. See you soon, Saranghae~ <3

XOXO, 

Omma <3

I smiled and felt the tears brim my eyes I replied her and kept my phone. I sighed and trudged my way to the dance room which was silent. I opened the door slightly and peeked it. "Bwoya? why is it so dark?" I whispered as I squinted my eyes to see in the dark when the lights flashed on. "SANGIL CHUKKAE MYUNGSOO-AH!" I heard shouts and looked around and saw my members laughing along with JENIE. I froze for a second before breaking out in a huge smile "YAH!" I shouted when I realised that I had been pranked as they all laughed. I saw Jiyeon walking towards me with a cake along with the JENIE members. "Sangil chukka hamnida, sangil chukka hamnida, saranghaneun Kim Myungsoo, SANGIL CHUKKA HAMNIDA!!!!!~" They all sang as I felt the tears spilled over my eyes and streamed down my face. "Wah daebak! The cold city guy is crying!" Sungyeol teased as I laughed through my tears and sniffed. "Make a wish." Jiyeon said with a smile as I looked at her before closing my eyes and made my wish. 

I blew out the candles and smiled and Sungjong passed me a tissue to wipe my face with. "Aish you guys." I cursed with a smile as I was brought into a group hug by the guys. "Surprise!" Sungkyu hyung said and chuckled. "Wasn't my acting real good? See, I could probably take over Myungsoo's role in Cunning Single Lady." He said proudly as we all laughed. "You must have been real shocked huh? HAHAHA You should have seen your face!" Sungyeol laughed as I glared at him but couldn't help but laugh. "L Oppa! Sangil Chukkae!" Jira said as she handed me a box. "Oh, Gomawo Jira-ah." I smiled and accepted her gift.

 "Oppa!" I heard Jiyeon call me so I turned around but felt something cold and mushy on my face. Then I heard bursts of laughter. I opened my eyes and looked at everyone laughing. I used my hand to wipe the thing off my face and saw that it was cake frosting.I saw Jiyeon giggling infront of me. 'Cute.' I thought but smirked. I used my finger which had frosting and wiped it on her nose. "YAH!" She shouted. I chuckled and stuck out my tongue. She screamed and took hold of the cake and smirked. I gulped and ran. "Kim Myungsoo! Come back here!" I heard her shout. And then things turned alittle ugly from there.

"Hyung! Come here and see these!" Sungjong said as he pulled me to the walls and I saw alot of pictures there and cards of messages. I smiled when I saw some old photos of me and INFINITE before debut and after debut. "Ah~ memories." I said while looking at the pictures.  I also some pictures of me with JENIE, and of course Jiyeon when we were stilll together and happy. My smile disappeared for awhile when I saw the picture of me and Jiyeon which we took at the Han River at night.My heart squeezed but I pushed it back, not wanting to ruin a perfect day. I heard a snap of a camera and turned to my side and saw Jiyeon holding a camera. She smiled at me and shook the camera. I chuckled and continued to read the messages. They were all such wonderful and sweet messages which made me laugh too. 

[To Myungsoo Oppa,

Sangil Chukkae Oppa! Wah, you're 22 already huh, you're so old hahaha haraboji~ I know we've had some ups and downs but I'm still glad I got to know you and made some great memories. I still don't know what to do about our relationship but I still need time to sort things out, for now, we can still be great friends :) Fighting for INFINITE's comeback and stay happy always :)

Saranghae <3

From Jiyeonie~]

I smiled and turned to look at Jiyeon who was taking photos of the others. 'Jiyeon..' I thought to myself.

I was handed lots of presents and cards. "Thanks guys, I really appreciate all the effort you guys have put in for this surprise and I'm really happy." I said and walked to give all my members each a hug and then JENIE as well. It was awkward with some of the girls since I wasn't very close to them. Jiyeon was last as she smiled at me. I rubbed the back of my neck awkwardly but she just chuckled and walked towards me and wrapped her arms around me. I breathed in her scent to savour this moment. I missed the feeling of her arms around me. I hugged her back and gave her a squeeze. "Sangil Chukkae Oppa." She whispered into my ear before pulling away. "Gomawo." I said as she nodded and smiled. "Well since its Myungsoo's birthday, Sajangnim has given us a day off. LETS GO OUT! " Sungyeol said as they all cheered and I laughed at them.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Heheh finally updated, sorry for the long wait, been really busy! >.< Here as promised, a delayed update hehe mian! Hope you guys liked it! Will try to update soon and check my new story AGAIN HAHAHAHAHA I know im annoying like that to keeo creating new stories when I've yet to complete any. But its okay if you don't want to :) Its going to be based mainly on EXO though so EXOTICs do check it out! ^.^ And its already 2.35am here and I'm really tired with my body all aching T.T So goodnight and see ya'll again next time! 
 
P.S Happy Belated Birthday Myungsoo Oppa!!!! Saranghaeyo~ <3
New story: Kingkas over flowers

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/703818/kingkas-over-flowers-infinite-exo

 

tumblr_mingjbWFvq1r1wdyho2_250.giftumblr_mj7bkuxYo51s5gyqmo1_500.giftumblr_lz6w2to8bC1qzh5sno1_500.giftumblr_inline_mukw3rCjYp1s2dc0s.giftumblr_m6oh8bJUjf1r4hupjo1_r1_500.gif