Idol Star Athletics Championship Part 2

MY WONDERFUL LIFE?

Jiyeon POV:

MC1: "Now now, its finally the ladies turn. I'm excited, aren't you?"

MC2: "Ne Ne, I'm sure we all are right?"

*Cue male fans screaming*

MC3:" Gyahhh of course, the male fans are the most excited ones."

I chuckled and waved to some of the fans at stands who waved back enthusiastically. "Come on, its going to start soon." Jewls said as she pulled me towards the track. Jihyun and I were both taking part in the 70m sprint event. I was in the last group while she was in the second group.

"Jihyun-ah Fighting!" We all cheered for her as she got ready at the starting line.The gun shot went off and they all began running. Jihyun was second and slowly tried to catch up with Jisoo from TAHITI but failed, but she still came in 2nd and got to go to the next round. Myungsoo and the others had come to stand beside me as well when we cheered for Jihyun. 

"Oppa, later, I'll be running and will be competing against Suzy-sshi. Who will you support?" I asked. He looked at me then at Suzy and pondered. 'What? Is he really hesitating?' I sulked. "Forget it.I already know who it will be from your hesitation." I said hurt and annoyed.' Some kind of a boyfriend.' I scoffed and turned to walk away as he chuckled and held onto my wrist. "You do? And who is it?" He said with an eybrow raised. 'This guy is really testing my patience.' "Your dream girl, nation's first love, the fantabulous Bae Suzy." I spat sarcastically and pulled my wrist out of his grip.

He chuckled once again, making me more annoyed. He flicked my forehead as I gasped and winced in pain while massaging the spot he hit. "Ow! What was that for!" I half-yelled, being mindful of the 10000 over fans who would be keeping an eye out for anything scandalous. "Pabo. Of course I'll be cheering for my one and only girlfriend." He said as I tried to prevent the ends of my lips from curling upwards, but it was to no avail as a wide grin spread across my face and I blushed. "Now go out there and do your best babe."

"Jiyeon-ah, you can do this. Fighting!" The girls all cheered for me as well. "Jiyeon-ah, FIGHTING!" EXO and Infinite shouted, followed by TeenTop, VIXX and BTOB, as well as BEAST, B.A.P, BTS and MBLAQ. "Run like the wind my bestie~" Joon cheered and leapt around like a ballerino. I chuckled at my friend and smiled before making my way to the starting point. Its been awhile since I ran so I doubted if I could win this. 

MC2: "Woah, look at all the beauties lined up. Are they waiting for me?" 

MC3: "Eyyy hyung, your married remember. What if your wife sees this?"

MC2: " Mianhae yeobo-ah, saranghae~" 

MC1: " Anyways, who do you think will win?"

MC2: "From past experiences, I'm thinking WASSUP's Sujin."

MC3: "I say Dalshabet's Gaeun will come first since she is a gold medal holder."

MC1: "Hmm but we also can't overlook some of the rookies here. From their figure, I think JENIE's Jiyeon might have a chance here."

I smiled and waved at the MC who voted for me.

MC3: "Ah you must be a fan of JENIE then."

MC2: "Suzy-ah, have you ben training for this?"

I glanced over at Suzy who was 3 spots away from me. 

Suzy: "Ne? HAHAHA mm jogeum? ( alittle?)"

MC1: "Are you sure? Thats what you said the last time but came in last."

Suzy: "Eyyy aniyo~"

The gun went off and everyone sprinted towards the finish line. Looking straight ahead, eyes fixated on the ribbon at the end, I pushed my legs to go faster as I sped past Sujin and was right behind Gaeun. As we were nearing the finish line, I pushed my legs even harder and made my strides bigger as I outrun Gaeun and crossed the finishing line, coming in first. The whole stadium was in an uproar.

MC1: "AH-HA! I WAS RIGHT!"

MC2: " Something unexpected has just happened!"

MC3: "What a surprise!"

"KYAAAA JIYEON-AH!!" and one second later, I was engulfed in a huge group hug by my members as I laughed out of breath and all sweaty. "Yah Yah get off me. I'm sweaty!" I shouted, not liking skinship when I was all sweaty. They let go of me with grins on their faces. " That was so cool!" "Yeah you were like flying!" "Thats my girl!" "Congratulations!" They all squealled happily as I chuckled and thanked them. "Here." Someone said as I turned behind to see Myungsoo smiling and holding out a bottle of Aqueous for me. "Gomawo." I said and took the bottle from him. "You did great." He said and ruffled my hair. I smiled and nodded.

 

"Ah!" I winced as I grabbed my leg which was cramping after crossing the finishing line, emerging in first for the Women's 70m race. I was curled up on the floor, gritting my teeth, beads of sweat tricking down my face as I squeeze my eyes shut, my hands griping on tightly onto my calf as the muscles tensed, painfully. 'I hate cramps.' I cursed in my head as I heard people crowding around me. 

"Jiyeon-ah! Gwenchana? Odi apa?" I heard Myungsoo's voice as he crouched down next to me, hands on my left leg which was still cramping. 'oh god how long has it been? It almost felt like a year.' Tears were slowly streaming down my face from the pain in my calf. "I think she's having a cramp in her leg." I heard Jewls say as Myungsoo helped me stretch and massage my calf to ease the pain. After awhile, the pain started to slowly fade away as I panted and open my eyes. 

"Jiyeon-ah, gwenchana?" Myungsoo looked at me worriedly. My lips felt dry and I was sweating. He helped me sit up, but boy was that a wrong move. My leg began round 2 of cramping. 'Seriously?!' I hissed mentally as the whole cycle repeated itself. Me crying from the pain, grabbing tightly onto my leg as I hugged it against my chest in hopes that it would ease it. My leg felt like it was going to explode. I swear it was so painful I almost fainted from exhaustion. 

After my outburst of cramps, I was carried, bridal style, into my waiting room since my leg was numb and hurt when I applied pressure on it. I was laid on the couch, my head on Myungsoo's lap while a medic helped massage my leg. "Kamsahamnida." I heard Myungsoo thank the medic which left. I breathed in and out, stretching my leg occassionally. I felt Myungsoo my hair. "Gwenchana?" He asked as I nodded slightly. "You should go back out to the field. If not it would be suspicious to the fans. " I said softly. "Shirreo, I want to stay here and look after you." He whined and pouted. Just then, Jewls came in. "Hey, you better?" She asked, closing the door behind her as I shot her a small smile.

"Go Oppa, Jewls will look after me." I said as I sat up as he hesitated. "Go on, I'll be out in awhile." I smiled as he nodded and left, "Look after her for me alrights?" He asked Jewls who nodded assuringly. She made her way towards me and laid me down on her lap. "So I guess you 2 are back together?" She asked while I couldn't hide my smile. "You know I can't hide anything from you." I asnwered her questions as she grinned. "I knew it! Keke Congratz Lex." She squealed before sighing, "When will I get a boyfriend.." She pouted as I chuckled. "But keep it to yourself for now, promise?" I said as she nodded and we hooked our pinkys together. "You'll get one soon I'm sure. I hear you and Jimin have been texting." I smirked slightly as she gasped and blushed. "How did you know?!" I chuckled, "I have my ways." She blushed.

After awhile, I got Jewls to bring me back outside as I limped alittle. "Yah, gwenchana?" I heard Luhan and the rest of EXO ask me as I nodded. "Ne, I'm fine. Sorry for making you guys worried." I chuckled nervously as Jewls had her arms wrapped around my waist. "Aish this kid, almost gave me a heart attack." Kris Oppa said as he ruffled my hair, earning screams from the fans.

"Oh no my barbie, are you okay?" I hear Ken's worried voice as he and the other VIXX members approached me. I rolled my eyes, "Oppa, I told you to stop calling me barbie. I'm not your girlfriend." I sighed as he pouted. "What happened?" N Oppa asked. "Just leg cramps. I'm fine now." I smiled. "Yeah, says the one limping." Ravi oppa pointed out as I scowled at him.str

"Gwenchana?" Minhyuk Oppa asked me as I sat on the floor, stretching my legs. BTOB sat down around me along with BEAST. I nodded for the umpteenth time, "Yes yes, perfectly fine. Don't worry." I assured all of them. "Be more careful next time." Kikwang Oppa reminded me as I nodded.

"I'm perfectly fine, thank you." I said and raised my hands to stop him as L.Joe was about to ask the same question everyone has been asking. He pouted, "Fine, so much for caring." He sulked. "Get well soon." C.A.P Oppa said and ruffled my hair. 

"NOOOONAAAAA! My Poor noona!" Zelo wailed as he knelt down next to me, sobbing. "Aigoo, Zelo-ah, Noona is fine." I assured him and patted his head like a little boy. "Maknae has been panicking and whining to look for you ever since he heard about what happened." Himchan explained as I smiled at the overly attached boy who was massaging my leg. "Zelo-ah, I'm really fine, don't worry alrights?" I smiled and patted his cheeks as he nodded.

I walked, limped towards the stands to get close to the fans to show them that I was alright, and not to worry."GET WELL SOON JIYEON-AH!" I could hear some male fans shouting as I laughed and nodded, showing them an 'OK' sign. Woohyun Oppa walked up next to me and did some fanservice, throwing hearts to melt the fangirls' hearts. I laughed at his sillyness and shyly did some heart throwing as well, which got some good response. To finish it off, me and Woohyun raised our hands above our heads to form a 'heart' together, erupting screams.

Author POV:

"Oh no, now they're going to ship the two of them together." Myungsoo sighed and facepalmed after watching Woohyun and Jiyeon doing fanservice together.Dongwoo laughed and patted his back, "Don't worry Myungsoo-ah. Its a normal thing. Like how fans also ship you with Suzy-sshi and Nauen-sshi." Myungsoo raised his head, "Ey? Suzy? Naeun?" He asked. Dongwoo nodded, "Of course, you did used to say your ideal girl was Suzy and I guess people found you and Naeun-sshi a nice pair since both of you are visuals." Dongwoo explained. "Ey hyung! That was last time, I'm taken already, by the most beautiful and precious girl. So if you say that in front of Jiyeon, I will kill you hyung." Myungsoo warned, earning a chuckle from Dongwoo who nodded while Myungsoo's eyes continued to follow his girl's figure as she smiled and waved to the fans.

He frowned whenever he saw his girl surrounded with other guys, but he couldn't blame her. Just look at her, she was irresistably beautiful, kind and just plain adorable. Even though he couldn't help but get jealous whenever she had skinship with another guy besides him, but he knew he had to give her some freedom, besides, they were her friends. 'Why does she even have so many male friends, god.' He thought sourly, but his eyes never left her, it was as if it was glued onto her. Wherever she went, his eyes followed. He knew that out there, there were still guys who have crushes on her, but no, he wasn't going to let anyone take her away from him. 'Over my dead body.'

Myungsoo thought he must have saved someone's life in his previous lifetime, for having been gifted by god, such an amazing girl who was willing to give him a second chance after he screwed up and hurt her so deeply. He thought he was going to die without her by his side., it was almost as if her being away from him was like having oxygen taken away from him, slowly suffocating him to death. He never thought he would be able to find such a wonderful and perfect girl like her. Sure, he has had his share of girlfriends, but none of them made him feel this happy, none of them made him want to protect them more than his own life. Not even Doyeon. Yes, he admitted that he did like Doyeon and wanted to announce his relationship, but that was that past. Now? He doesn't like Jiyeon. He loves her, very much indeed.

His heart almost dropped when he watched his beloved girl drop to the floor in pain and he could do nothing, but watch her as she cried in pain. He felt useless at such a time, not being able to ease her pain while she suffered. He would love to just hug her all day or do skinship with her, but he knows he can't. Being an Idol and all, he knows what would happen if he were to make his relationship with Jiyeon public. She would get hates and anti-fans. Maybe even her popularity would drop, hurting her in the process. He doesn't want that to happen, so he is going to refrain himself from doing so. 'I don't care what the fans think or say. You're the most important to me, Jiyeon-ah.'

At that moment, he met eyes with hers. Her sparkling blue-ish turquoise eyes with a hint of brown in them turned into crescents as she smiled brightly at him, her dimples appearing. He smiled warmly at her.

'Damn, the cold city guy is so in love right now.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short update! Hehe, hope you guys liked it. I'm going to be very busy from now, with all the preparations for my national exams and all, but I will try to find time to update! And by the way, the leg cramps that Jiyeon experienced, really happened to me just 2 days ago. Let me tell you, it was the most horrible feeling ever. It was so painful I cried. Literally cried and screamed in pain as well. Trust me, you do not want to experience it. It was not once, but twice in a row. After the first round of cramp was over, I sat up since I was lying down but then it cramped once again. God, I wish I could just die right there and then. Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed the chapter. I decided to add alittle of Myungsoo's feelings in it hehe.

Oh and by the way, I'm sure most of you must have, maybe not, but realised that I used the name 'Jiyeon' for the female lead in most of my stories, or 'Jei' which also starts with 'J' Its because I really like the name Jiyeon, I have no idea why. Like, I would want to be able to have the name Jiyeon if I ever moved to Korea and had the chance to give myself a new name. I also don't know why I like the letter J for the names I use, maybe its because my crush's name starts with the letter 'J' as well, hehe but nah, he will never like me. I'm too fat and ugly, boohoo.

Thanks for taking the time to read my nonsense and blabberings, hehe >.< Ah! And also, don't forget to watch and support Woohyun and Sungyeol's new drama, High School: Love on! Its super nice and Woohyun is so fricking hot! and Sungyeol is kinda cute and funny. So do check it out.

Its about 12am here already and I have a long day at school tomorrow. Till next time my dearies~ <3

PPYONGGGGG~

i7s1151.jpgi7s283.jpgtumblr_msly1y6Utp1spw7u5o1_500.jpgi7s1148.jpgwoohyun-sungyeol-high-school.jpg?w=600Bsn-Tj_CAAAykUf.jpg:large