MV making

MY WONDERFUL LIFE?

Jiyeon POV:

The days passed by as normal. Us girl practicing for our upcoming debut and Infinite preparing for their concerts and all.  Today we're going to shoot our music video for Volume Up. The concept was vampires which I thought was really cool. I loved reading vampire romance novels. We were in our costumes and make up already. The first scene was of me walking into the building. I was in an elegant black dress and sleek black heels as I walked with my wavy hair cascading down my back. I stopped in the middle and looked back, glaring at the camera. "Cut!" The director said and we moved on to the next scenes. There were some touchy scenes. There was a scene where Jewls had to be touched by the female dancers and be intimate and y with them. Then there was a scene where Jenny had to be with a really large snake but she wasn't afraid at all. In fact she was excited about it. Then there were scenes of where Jihyun had to lie on some guys' laps. Then Jira had to perform with a skeleton. Then there was a scene of me dancing with some guys in a pavilion. There was also a scene where Jenny had to be intimate with some guys. We kept shooting the scenes until about mid-afternoon that we decided to have a break. The girls and I were resting on some of the couches. Truth be told, it was kind of tiring as we had to keep repeating some scenes. "Omg I feel tingly whenever I have to be touched." Jewls complained and Jenny went to lightly touch her making Jewls shiver and Jenny earning a slap. "Ow!" She whined as we laughed. "By the way I just touched a snake and I didn't wash my hands." Jenny said in a sing song voice as Jewls mouth dropped and she quickly ran to the bathroom. Jewls hated reptiles or anything that was cold-blooded. We laughed. "Yah stop bullying her Jenny-ah." I scolded as she shrugged. Jewls came back glaring at Jenny. "Hey girls!" We heard voices and turned to see Infinite. I smiled as I hadn't seen Myungsoo Oppa in a few days already and I really missed him. "Jagi-ah." Myungsoo oppa whispered in my ear as he came over and sat beside me on the sofa and hugged me while nuzzling my neck. "Yah you 2 get a room!" We heard Jewls snicker as I chuckled. Yeah they all know that Myungsoo and I are together already. Jira wasn't so happy at first but she has learnt to accept it. Now she has eyes on someone else. I looked at Jenny and Sungyeol who were deep in discussion. "Omo you had to act a scene with a snake? Thats so cool!" Sungyeol exclaimed as Jenny nodded and got deeper into the discussion. I chuckled. Jewls was talking to Woohyun, Hoya and Jihyun, the 2 maknaes, leaving Sungkyu Oppa and Dongwoo Oppa who were loning together. "I missed you." Myungsoo said again which got my attention. "Me too." I smiled as I wrapped my arms around his waist. So he cleared up about the rumour with Do yeon who was actually a nice girl and accepted our relationship. She apologised for all the trouble. My relationship with Myungsoo isn't public yet as we wanted to keep a low profile. " So how's the MV going?" He asked. "Well its going great I think." I replied. "Hm so what are your scenes?" He said as I snuggled on his chest as his arms were around my shoulders."Uh I don't think you'll want to know." I said, since I know how easily he gets jealous. "Wae?" He asked and looked at me. "Its with guys isn't it?" He asked with a frown. "Uh molla~" I acted innocent and tried to get up but he got me back down. "Tell me!" He whined. "Aniyo, you'll get jealous~" I whined back squirming on his hold on me. "Arasso I won't be jealous." He said but I didn't believe him. "Jinjjaya~ I promise." He said as I looked at him with doubt clearly written on my face. He pouted at me and I pinched his nose. I sighed. "Ne its with some guys. But you know I only see you right?" I told him truthfully and looked into his eyes as he smiled and nodded. "Arasso I believe you. Make sure you don't fall for any of them arasso?" He said as he raised his pinky for me to hook. I smiled and nodded while hooking my pinky with his. "Alright guys back to work!" Our manager oppa said as we nodded and stood up as we bid goodbye to Infinite Oppas. We continued with the scenes. I was doing my scene with the guys when I saw Myungsoo oppa at the corner of my eyes. I tried to focus on my scene as he looked on. there was a part where the guy had to hug me from the back and be intimate with me. "Okay Cut! Good take!" The director said as i thanked the dancers and the staff. I walked back to the sofa and rested while it was the other members' turns. "Yah." I heard Myunsoo's voice." Bwo 'Yah'." I shot at him as he jogged over to me. "I'm gonna kill that guy for touching you." He mumbled as I chuckled. "Yah you promised not to be jealous Mr Kim." I told him as he grumbled and I chuckled. I got changed to the other outfit for the last scene of all 5 of us dancing. We finally finished around 11pm. "Good work! Thank you!" We all thanked the crew and director. I went to get chnaged into a pair of black shorts and plain neon pink tee. "I'm so tired." Jira whined as we all agreed. "Oh L you're still here?" Jenny said as I looked up to see Myungsoo waiting for me. "Uh yeah. I wanna bring her out somewhere." He said as he came over to grab my hand. "Well then I'll see you guys back at the dorm later." I called out and waved goodbye as Myungsoo dragged me with him. We were walking beside each other, hands interwined. "Yah aren't you cold?" He asked as he looked at my clothes. "Aniyo, Its nice, cooling." I said as I breathed in and let it out. We arrived at the Han river.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQOpqSK2jsFGCVLd_RdwXCimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSWGHr2qheG-1GkDcIQ0jn

"Wah yeopuda." I said as I admired the view of the Han river in the night sky with the lights lighting up the river, decorating it beautifully. I leaned on the railing as I felt Myungsoo's body on my back as his arms encircled me from the back. so we were in a back hug position. "Beautiful right?" He said as I nodded. "As beautiful as you." He said as he leaned his chin on my elbow. I blushed, gosh he is so corny. I giggled. I took out my phone to snap a picture of the view. He then took my phone from me and turned the camera and took a selca of us together. Then he turned us around so he was leaning on the railing and I was leaning on his body so we could take the picture with the scenery inside. We then took the one with 4 shots. The first one was a normal shot with us smiling.The second was of me pouting my lips and he did his usual smirk. The third one was where he kissed my cheeks surprisingly and I blushed. The last one was one where we kissed and he took a shot of it as well. "Send it to me." He said as I shook my head and took my phone and ran away while turning around and sticking out my tongue at him. "Mehrong~" I teased and ran away giggling. "Yah come back here Kim Jiyeon!" He shouted as he chased after me. So he did caught me but because I let him. We laughed as he hugged me again. He took my phone from me and sent the picture to him. I was about to take it back when he lifted it above his head. "Yah~ Give it~" I whined and jumped to reach it but he was alittle too tall for me. I pouted  and thought of a plan. I pecked his lips, surprising him a I jumped up and got my phone when he was still in a state of surprise. "Hehe asa!" I cheered. He looked at me as I grinned at him. Then he softened and smiled back at me. "Come on lets go back. Its getting late." He said as I nodded and held his hands as he walked me back to the dorm. Hehe how I wished everyday could end like this. Me and him together. Enjoying each other's company. "Oppa." I called him. "Hm?"  He said. "sarangheyo." I told him as I watched him smile. "Aigoo nado Jiyeon-ah." He said as he hugged me once again and we spent the last few minutes of the day in each other's embrace.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

infinite_the_chaser_by_just_me_l-d5cigyylarge.jpgtumblr_mjvh7zeIjD1rpztpwo1_r1_500.png