Last Romeo

MY WONDERFUL LIFE?

Jiyeon POV:

These few days have been hectic, ever since we returned from L.A. EXO and Infinite have both been busy with their preparations for their upcoming album.

Heres a brief summary of the plane ride : As promised, I sat with Sehun who was grinning, in contrast to my petty boyfriend who was being a baby, shooting me glares with a frown on his face which I shrugged off.

Its a surpise no one found out about my reconcilation with Myungsoo even thought I think they are starting to suspect something is up since we would both disappear at the same time. But I always waved their doubts away, saying that me and him were just friends for now. Myungsoo has also been complaining that he couldn't do skinship with me in front of other people and warn other guys that I was his. What a cutie.

While the oppas have been busy with their preparations, Jenie had schedules of our own. Jenny unnie was casted in a musical, Jihyun was on a show, Dancing with Idols, Jira was casted in a sitcom and Jewls had been busy shooting for commercials. 

Me? As for me, I was casted to be the female lead in Infinite's music video for their new title song, Last Romeo. Myungsoo was half ecstatic and half annoyed. Yes I would be with him most of the time, that he was happy. But he's not so happy about the fact that Woohyun was the male lead which meant me and him would have more scenes together.Thank god there wasn't any intimate scenes except for cheek carassing, or else I think Myungsoo would have blown his top.

"No falling for him, ara?" He warned for the umpteenth time even though I told him to go  to sleep since he would need it for tomorrow.

"Ne ne, arasso. Aigoo, you're such a worrybum. I won't Oppa." I reassured him once again.

"Whats wrong with worrying? I just don't want to lose you. Woohyun Hyung sings well, is goodlooking and lots of girls like him too." He said sighing as I smiled. 

"Oh? Is the great L being insecure?" I teased as I heard an annoyed groan on the other end.

"Aigoo, you don't have to be insecure Oppa. I love you the way you are. I love you not because you're goodlooking and sing well, I love you because you're so funny, adorable,especially when you're jealous, caring and loves me. Your looks and voice are just a bonus, hehe. So don't worry okay? Now go to sleep before I get angry." I said.

"Arasso, Goodnights babe. See you tomorrow. Saranghae" He said and I could imagine the smile on his face. I pinked alittle when I heard him call me 'babe'.

"Nightnights Oppa. Saranghae." I replied and hung up.

 

The next morning, I showered and got changed into a long black sleevless top with white shorts and since the weather was getting warmer nowadays.

8de4b57b5e796d2eed28fba05ce9ff4b.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRufVnSx5ofd_-miwJeRCI

After getting my things, Manager Oppa drove me to the venue. On the way there, I dropped by Starbucks and got some coffee for the Oppas. As I was ordering, the cashier seemed to have recognised me.

"Omo, you're Jiyeon  from Jenie!" He half shouted, earning looks from the people behind me and around as well. I smiled and bowed at him, causing him to blush slightly. "Omo can I have your sign please?" He asked and held out a paper and pen as I took them and signed on it. 

People around started taking out their phones and snapping pictures as I hid my face behind my hair and sunglasses. I tilted my cap alittle lower as well. The people behind started pushing causing me to almost fall when I felt someone push the crowd back. I turned around and sighed in relief to see Manager Oppa behind me. I turned back to the counter and saw that the manager had came out. 

"I'm so sorry Miss Kim. What would you like to drink?" He asked nicely as I smiled and ordered. After getting my drinks, I went to the next door bakery shopped and bought some buns.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo." I greeted as I bowed to the crew while being led to meet the director. "Oh! Annyeonghaseyo Jiyeon-sshi." Director Park smiled as I bowed and returned the greeting.

"You're as beautiful as people say, I'm glad I chose you to be my female lead." He praised. "Ah animida, but thank you for the well praise, Director." I blushed and bowed.

"Oh Jiyeon-ah, annyeong~" Sunggyu Oppa smiled as I made my way over to the group. "Hoya oppa catch!" I said as I threw a bun at him and he caught it swiftly.

"Gomawo~" He said and took a bite. I nodded, acknowledging his fast reflexes and tried it on Sunggyu Oppa." Sunggyu Oppa catch!" I said and threw one to him but hid reaction was slower and the bun ended up hitting him in the face as everyone laughed.

"Yah!" He shouted but laughed at his own silliness. "Hehe mian oppa!" I said as I sat down on the couch, placing their drinks on the table.

"Oooh iced coffee~" Sungyeol cooed as he took a sip. "Ah~ refreshing." He sighed in relief as the cold liquid slid down his throat. I smiled and drank my own. But as soon as the straw left my lips, someone's face popped in and drank mine as well.

"Hey! Get your own." I whined and smacked Myungsoo's head. He lifted his head and smirked. I scoffed at him as he took a seat on the arm of the couch which was beside me with his own drink this time.

"Yah are the two of you dating again?" Woohyun oppa asked curiously. "Eyy bwoya" I shrugged it off. I looked at Myungsoo who looked like he was upset. It kinda made me feel bad though, that we have to hide our relationship like that. 'Mian Oppa.'

Filming was going to start so I was led to the dressing room to get hair and make up done. My hair was curled and let down while I was dressed in a white waterfall dress with white heels.

"Woah, you look really beautiful Jiyeon-sshi." The Director complimented as I blushed and thanked him.

"Okay so for the first scene, you will be standing there and Woohyun-sshi will stand there, he will stretch out his hand as if he is longing for you. Then the next scene, we will move you both closer and there will be wind and smoke then Woohyun-sshi will caress your face. I would like you to respond as deemed suitable. Okay?" He explained as I nodded and got into place. 

I stood there as instructed as the intro played. It was dark and there was only light to show our outline and shadow. I looked at Woohyun Oppa as he looked back, slowly lifting his arms and reaching out for me while I stood there.

infinite-last-romeo-girl.jpginfinite.jpg

"CUT! Okay good. But we'll take a few more takes from different angles." Director Park said. After a few more takes from different angles, me and Woohyun Oppa walked closer till we were about an elbow's length away from each other as the Director shouted action. I looked at Woohyun Oppa as he lifted his palm to my cheek and carassed it softly with a sad face. We stayed there for awhile until Director Park called cut as we looked to the Director who showed a thumbs up.

lastromeowoohyun.jpg

"Now this scene, I need you to walk around the library as if you're looking for a book, or just simply look around. Then, tie this ribbon to the pole there with a thoughtful expression. Then go over there,and push the books apart, there will be a hole and I want an expression where its like you found a way out of this place and then stretch your hand towards the hole." He directed me as I nodded, listening intently.

"Okay Action!"

Doing as told, I walked along the alley between the bookshelves, my hands on each shelf, as I touched them while looking at the books. Stopping in front of one of the bookshelves, I took out the ribbon on my wrist and tied it around the pole. Then continuing to walk around before stopping at one side of the bookshelves and pushing the books on the shelve apart, revealing the gap as I smiled and began to put my hand through it.

actress-last-romeo.jpg?w=812

cloth-last-romeo.jpg?w=812girl-extends-hand-infinite-last-romeo.jp

"Okay CUT! Good job. Now Woohyun go there." Director Park said as it was Woohyun Oppa's scene now before ours after it. I walked over to the couch and rested, drinking some water as I watched Woohyun Oppa film his scene.

"You did well. Finishing it in 1 take." Someone whispered to me as I looked beside and saw Myungsoo with a soft smile on his face. I smirked, "Of course. I'm a natural." I boasted and he chuckled, ruffling my hair.

I inched away, "Aish, I still need my hair for filming." I hissed, fixing my hair. He raised his hands in surrender and laughed.

"Hey, when can we tell them about us?" He asked. "Hm soon Oppa, I promise." I answered him and looked him in the eye. He smiled and nodded.

"Jiyeon-sshi, you're up." A crew came up to us. "Oh ne." I smiled at her. She looked young, around Jira's age. I saw her smile nervously at Myungsoo who sent a small smile back. She grinned and walked away as I raised my brow at her and shot Myungsoo a look.

"Bwo?" He mouthed and raised his shoulders. I rolled my eyes at him and walked onset. 

"Now, I need both of you to stretch out your hands and try to reach for each other, and make sure frustration and desperation can be seen clearly on your face. After while, Jiyeon-sshi, you will feel defeated and give up, retracting your hand back. Then Woohyun-sshi will do the same. The next scene will be Jiyeon-sshi standing over there, in front of Woohyun-sshi who notices her, then Jiyeon-sshi needs to and walk way quickly, leading him into the large main hall in the library." Director Park explained everything a both me and Woohyun Oppa nodded.

After a few takes, my filming was finally over, leaving Woohyun Oppa with his solo scenes and the other members. Checking my phone, it was only 3PM. I sighed, "Oppa, do I have to stay here the whole day?" I asked Manager Oppa.

"Ah, well we didn't know that you'd finish your scenes so quickly, but you can leave at 6PM." He said as I scoffed, "You guys belittle me." I mumbled. 

After changing out of the dress and heels and back into my own comfy clothes, I lay around the couch, using my phone and watching Infinite film. Their song was really catchy.After watching quite a few times, I could do some of the moves, especially the chorus part. I yawned, leaning my head against the couch, leaning on my side, my right leg folded while my left leg was left as it was, my eyes drooping slowly.

"Tired?" I heard a voice ask me but I was too sleepy to open my ask and see who it was, but it wasn't necessary since I would recognise it anywhere. I nodded my head slightly and knocked out after it.

No One's POV:

Myungsoo chuckled at his cute girlfriend who was sleeping. He smiled and pulled her close to his body. Carrying her carefully, he placed her on his lap on her side, letting her body lean against his, her head in the crook of his neck. He could feel her slow breaths on his neck. He didn't care if anyone saw, infact he wanted someone to see them, so they knew that she was his.

He watched her as she was in dreamland, occasionally wrinkling her nose. He bent down and pecked her nose gently, not wanting to wake her up. This caused her to snuggle in closer to his body, her arms unknowingly wrapping around his waist. He chuckled softly and wrapped his around her as well.

"I knew something was up." He heard someone say as he looked up to his bestfriend.

"Myungsoo-ah, I'm your bestfriend. I can tell when you're upset or happy. And these few days, you've been happy,unlike the time when you and Jiyeon broke up momentarily. And also the coincidental disappearance and the dirty looks you give to other guys whom she would be around." He chuckled.

Myungsoo smiled. "Just don't be stupid and lose her again arasso? She's a special girl." Sungyeol said, patting his friend on the shoulder who nodded. "Thanks Hyung."

Since Myungsoo had to return to filming, he lay Jiyeon on the couch so that she could sleep comfortably. Kissing her forehead, he smiled and curled a stray strand of hair behind her ear before returning to filming.

Jiyeon woke up awhile after that, rubbing her eyes with a pout. As usual, she was always so blur and grumpy after waking up. She squinted her eyes and looked around for awhile, staring at nothing in particular until her mind registered where she was. "Ah, I'm still at filming." She mumbled softly, itchy from being dry. She looked around for water to drink when a bottle was handed to her. She looked up to see Sungyeol Oppa. 

"Gomawo." She said, taking the bottle and drinking it. "So you and Myungsoo are back together again huh?" He said and Jiyeon chocked on her drink.

"E-eh?" She asked, coughing while Sungyeol patted her back. "Don't even try to lie. I saw him hugging you while you slept just now." He explained.

'Aish this oppa.' Jiyeon mentally scolded Myungsoo.

"Its nothing to hide about. But I just want to wish you both the best. Don't make him sad again ne?" He said and Jiyeon nodded. "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone until you guys decide to tell the rest." He assured her as she sighed in relief.

"Gomawo Oppa." Jiyeon smiled.

After their filming, they decided to order food. "I want jjajangmyun!" Jiyeon raised her hand and exclaimed. "Arasso, Jjajangmyun for Jiyeonie. The rest?" Sunggyu said

."Chicken!" Jiyeon shouted once again.

The boys looked at Jiyeon who shrugged innocently, "What? I'm hungry." Myungsoo chuckled softly at his hungry girlfriend. "Geurae, Jjajangmyun and chicken. Anymore?" Sunggyu asked the rest who shook their head.

"Ddeokbokki?" Jiyeon asked and and looked at the rest of the boys who shook their head.

She pouted, "Arasso." Hanging her head in defeat. The amused Myungsoo smiled at her.

When the food came, Jiyeon looked at the food like her eyes were devouring them already.

"Jalmogetsimnida!" She smiled and tucked in. She ate and ate and ate, too focused on the food, she didn't know that there was sauce on the side of .

Myungsoo, being the boyfriend, used his thumb to wipe it off like it was the most natural thing to do, before the sauce off his thumb and returning to eating. Jiyeon froze but cough while the rest of the boys looked at her and Myungsoo. She laughed nervously and went back to eating to ignore their looks.

'I will be your Last Romeo, Jiyeon.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally updated hehe~ so sorry becuase of the date difference, like by this date, 12 June, Last Romeo would already be out, but in my story, the date is slower, so it is still May time in my story! I will try to match the dates! hehe hope you liked the update! See ya'll again soon! <3

tumblr_n5wyo7aiGm1t0bpe6o1_500.gifWbNgy08.gifIJXdNUJ.gif?1tumblr_n5wnbrk48W1qhqng8o1_500.gif3219256695_1_10_oeWRs1FF.giftumblr_n5wn24TE9Z1qd0wo4o1_500.gifaf7da7d4gw1eglqopu3apg208w04zqos.giftumblr_n5wnisnbzI1stwgbyo3_500.giftumblr_n5wyf1aYJ61sata1go1_400.giftumblr_n5iqvk7jxB1qldjj0o1_500.giftumblr_n5wnisnbzI1stwgbyo4_500.gif