Vacation

MY WONDERFUL LIFE?

Jiyeon’s POV:

Surprisingly, Lee sajangnim gave us some time off from promotions, including the Infinite oppas who were more than happy to oblige without any questions. The oppas were going to kick start their second global tour soon and that would mean busy schedules of travelling to other countries while the girls and I would continue promotions and other schedules intended for us, so we were all grateful to this break that has descended upon us.

We were going to have a 3-day vacation at a resort on Jeju island before the oppas returned to kick start their first concert in Seoul. Of course we had to try and be discrete with our identities since we were all idols and we also don’t want to risk any scandals, especially with their tour coming up.

“Which bikini should I bring? Should I go with the innocent, reserved white full body which exposes my sides, or the daringly bold red two-piece that screams y?” Jewls asked as she hold up two sets of swimsuits.

We were packing our luggage for the trip and I was tasked with being Jewls’ outfit supervisor since the girl wanted to stuff her whole closet into her already large baggage.

“Are you sure you need them? It’s still winter season.” I said as I placed my clothes into my luggage.

“I can still use it if we go to an indoor swimming pool.” She argued.

“Good point. Just bring both, I’m sure you’ll be at the pool more than once.” I said and she trotted off, happy with my decision.

Our flight was at 6 in the morning and it was currently 1am. We had to be at the airport in 3 hours to check in and we were all doing last minute packing before manager oppa would drive us there.

We decided to stay up and pack cause most of us were too excited to sleep. Music was playing through the speakers in my room as I packed since I was one who couldn’t survive without music. My doors were open so it was easier for Jewls to enter with her questions so I was sure most of them could hear the music and I think I heard Jenny unnie singing along.

Once I decided I was done packing, I decided to take a quick shower. Coming out with a towel on my head as I dried my hair, I was surprised to see my boyfriend seated on my bed beside my still open luggage, casually scanning through my stuff.

Taking a look at the clock, it was already 2am and we had to leave in one hour if we were to reach the airport at 4. Knowing the oppas had practiced late into the night, I had assumed they’d treasure any time they had to sleep before waking up 30 mins before to pack since guys usually packed faster than us girls.

“Why aren’t you asleep?” I asked as I pulled out my hair dryer to speed up the drying process.

“I figured I’d come check up on my girlfriend and make sure her best friend isn’t terrorizing her.” He stifles a yawn but I chuckle and shook my head.

“Well I appreciate the gesture, but you look like you could drop dead any minute so why don’t you take a nap and I’ll wake you up when it’s time to go.” I say and pressed my forefinger against his forehead and pushed him back till he laid down on my bed.

He seemed to knock right out seconds after his head fell on my pillow and I lowered the volume of the music playing in my room and tried to be as quiet as I could with my movements. I kept my toiletries inside my luggage and did a last check on the items I had to bring before zipping it up and lifting it off my bed and setting it down beside my door gently.

Peeking over at Myungsoo, I made sure he was still asleep before turning off the lights and leaving to go check on the girls. Closing the door behind me gently, I stuck my head into Jewls’ room.

“How is packing going your highness?” I said, my eyes scanning her room which had clothes thrown all over the place.

“Almost done. I just need to squeeze this last bit of clothes in and I’m good to go.” She said as she was trying her best to fit all her clothes in her luggage. Shaking my head, I went to check on with the rest and remind them that we had at most 45 mins before we need to go.

Opting for something casual and comfortable, I decided to change into a pair of dark blue jeans and white basic top before adding on a grey sweater cardigan to keep me warm.

Related image

 

Walking back into my room, I see the figure curled up on my bed and smiled softly to myself. As much as I didn’t want to wake him, I had to. Shaking his shoulders gently, I called him so that he could go get his stuff from his dorm.

He reluctantly woke up with a grunt after much shaking. With the promise that he could catch up on some sleep on the plane, he left me with a soft peck on the lips, “I’ll see you later.” He added, ruffling my hair before disappearing off.

 

The flight had gone smoothly and we landed in Jeju in about an hour later and checked into the resort which had small houses designed like a log cabin. The girls and I shared one cabin while the Oppas shared another beside ours. There was even a swimming pool in front of our cabins.

Related image

We got unpacked and checked out the inside of our place which was quite nicely decorated. There were 3 rooms and we all played rock, paper, scissors to decide who got to have one room to herself.

Placing my stuff on the big bed which I didn’t have to share, I grinned to myself as I heard the girls’ grumbles and complains, especially the older unnies who were repeating the rules of seniority.

“So much for being the oldest, I don’t even get priority.” Jenny unnie deliberately said loud and clear as she walked past my room, making me chuckle at her. I won fair and square just so you were wondering.

Once we were done, we all met up outside with the oppas to go get some food to eat. We settled on a seafood stall which was located near our accommodation and walked our way there.

“I’m still tired.”  Myungsoo mumbled against me as we walked behind the rest, our hands linked and inside the pocket of his coat. Most of us had disguises on in the form of shades and masks.

I squeezed his hand in understanding, “Do you want to rest instead? We can still turn around.” I suggested, turning my head to look up at him.

Shaking his head, “Nah, I’ll be energized with you by my side.” He grinned cheesily and I chuckled at him and leaned against his side even more.

We got a long table enough to fit all of us and I let the rest order what they wanted since I wasn’t a big fan of seafood with exceptions.

“Are you fine with eating here?” Myungsoo whispered to me but I waved his worries off with a nod and a smile. I really was fine.

When the food came, everyone was more than eager to dig into the hot soup and fresh seafood. They had ordered a few portions of each item to share. My eyes scanned my options and I made a note to myself to stay away from the spicy clam soup and grilled oysters which were thankfully, not anywhere near my area.

“Gomawo.” I thanked Myungsoo when he placed a bowl of spicy crab stew in front of me. I was okay with crabs, scallops, prawns and stingrays, but I didn’t like the taste of clams and oysters. I took a sip of the stew which warmed my body and I let out a soft sigh of relief.

“Really Jiyeon, I don’t know why you detest such glorious food.” Jewls said as she slurped the juice of the oyster she had in her hand before swallowing the flesh, leaving only the empty shell.

“Not everyone’s a glutton like you Jewls.” Sungyeol poked fun at her which garnered much agreement and laughter. Jewls chucked the empty shell at the tall male which caused even more laughter.

“Here, try this Jiyeon-ah.” Jihyun unnie said as she placed a piece of kimchi pancake on my bowl and I thanked her. The lunch was filled with much chatter and laughter as we filled our stomach.

Our next destination was to go horse riding which I was really looking forward to. There wasn't snow despite the cold weather and the grass weren't frozen so that was a good sign. We went to a ranch where we could rent the horses and I was the first one to pick my horse and saddle up. 

I was already trotting around on my horse while the others had to get the basic lesson on how to ride and control their horse. Once they were equipped with the basic knowledge, we were allowed to roam the plains and along the beach. Kicking my foot as I jab against the side of the horse gently, I urged it to speed up into a slow gallop along the field. I loved feeling the wind against my face and hair despite the cold temperture. 

Grinning as I feel the adrenaline rush through my bloodstreams, I kicked into high gear as the horse's limbs push faster against the ground and we were in a full out sprint gallop. I let out an excited squeal and started laughing to myself, basking in the speed and energy that was forming. Once I decided I was far enough from the rest, I slowed down and turned the horse around to see that Jenny and Hoya were surprisingly catching up behind me followed by the rest. I got down and patted the nuzzle of the horse as I waited for the rest to reach me. 

"That was crazy, going that fast Jiyeon." Jewls said almost out of breath when she reached me. I laughed, the horse was the one doing all the running but she seemed more tired than it. 

"You almost had me worried." Myungsoo said when she got down from his horse and strolled over to me. I smiled at him and patted his horse's mane.

"I'm experienced guys, don't worry. Besides, I love the feeling of the speed." I grinned, still bubbling with energy.

"Well, still be careful Jiyeon-ah." Sunggyu oppa urged and I nodded to assure him. We got back on our horses after a short break and trotted together slowly along the beach before I ended up galloping off again, wanting to feel the adrenaline and sense of freedom.


Long time no see.

Hello my dear readers, I know I haven't been updating for eons and I am so sorry. I was busy with school and didn't have any inspiration to update. I was also working on some new ideas that popped into my head and I know I should complete the ones on hand first but I just couldn't help myself. I will consider uploading them when I feel the time is right. I've also been reading up and trying to improve my writing as well as editing the front chapters of my other stories cause I find the way I use to write quite amatuerish. I'm trying to find a way to speed up the events in the story so it matches the real time which would make it easier for me and everyone. 

It was Myungsoo's birthday so I figured I'd try to update but I didn't get to finish before the end of his birthday. But here's wishing my favourite person a happy birthday and hope he stays happy and healthy. Keep singing and doing what you love Oppa, I'll always be surporting you, love you. 

Thank you all for staying with me although I'm such a lousy author but I promise better work from me and I hope you guys enjoy reading my work. Till next time.

Lots of love, 

RMBigBANGGgal.

Time to have our daily dose of Myungsoo's adorableness:

tumblr_odvq28np4W1qagqqso1_540.giftumblr_og4zmievrm1u5t7ifo1_540.gif

tumblr_n3t9rhdvC81rc08nro1_500.giftumblr_ofhqrqpTCT1so8hkgo1_500.gif

tumblr_nzovrk6vDC1qhg515o1_400.giftumblr_ome580dGHp1s11n58o1_500.jpg

tumblr_omre01yxTI1vvm0fio1_540.giftumblr_omre01yxTI1vvm0fio2_540.giftumblr_omre01yxTI1vvm0fio3_540.gif