Out with our BOYFRIEND

MY WONDERFUL LIFE?

Jiyeon POV:

 

So we were waiting and waiting and waiting. Sigh this event sure was taking long enough and I was getting sleep and tired. Jewls had woken up really early this morning for this fanmeet and I'm sure she was even more tired than me. She had already fallen asleep on my shoulder. She looked alittle restless in her sleep so I decided to sing her a song. I sang Demi Lovato's A Gift of a Friend.

 

I smiled when I saw her relaxing and took my cardigan from my bag and put it over her. Jewls was a very precious friend to me, almost like my sister. I really care for her and is willing to do anything to make her happy. I will protect her from any harm. I will never forget that bastard that hurt her deeply.

It was when we were still students in our college and she was my only friend, well other than Bella of course. She was there for me when Bella and Jake broke me and helped me through it all. Then there was this guy, Sam, whom claim that he loved Jewls a lot and wanted her to be his girlfriend. I didn't agree to it, but she was so deeply in love with him and I couldn't do anything. Jewls became happier and chirpier than ever since that day. It was good to see her so happy, so as her friend, I was happy for her.

But one night I was walking home when I saw Sam with a girl who was definitely not Jewls since that girl was a redhead while Jewls was blonde. I hid behind a wall to see what was going on and was so shocked that I gasped but quickly covered my mouth.

They were... making out.

When suddenly the girl pushed him away and said, "But Sam what about your girlfriend Jewel?" She asked afraid since Jewls was known to be quite scary at that time. "Who? Oh her? Who cares. I was only with her because of a bet, well and her money too." He snickered. I was so angry I went up to them and punched Sam. He was shocked of course but it soon turned into a smirk.

I told Jewls about it but she didn't believe me. It was only when she came crying over to my house and told me about how she saw him kissing another girl. That bastard, I will never forgive him. She was totally out of herself for the next few weeks until I introduced her into KPOP until she became happier. Therefore, she loves KPOP a lot like it was her life. 

I think I fell asleep too. It was until I heard the door open and murmurings around me that I woke up and squinted my eyes at the bright light. "She's awake." Someone whispered. I looked at the person and saw him smiling. I shook my head to clear my vision and saw Jeongmin in front of me.  

"Oh annyeonghaseyo." I said sleepily. "Annyeong Jiyeon-ah!" Kwangmin said from the back but got shushed by the rest as they pointed to a still sleeping Jewls. I chuckled and woke her up. She was flustered as she was sleeping in front of her idols. I just shook my head and laughed at her. Soon we all packed up and since the BOYFRIEND members were free for the day, they were allowed to go out and have fun.

"ASA!!!!" They all cheered. I shook my head and headed out. The guys were in disguise so fans wouldn't recognize them. We all squeezed into my car. Thank god I drove the bigger one today. Jewls was so happy and excited she couldn't stop blabbering about how awesome BOYFRIEND was. They just nodded and smiled. I just kept my mouth shut since I knew this day was really important to her. While she was talking, Kwangmin decided to cut in and ask me where we were going.

"Uhm Jewls where would you like to take them?" I turned the attention back on her and she beamed like she was thanking me. Then she started going on about this restaurant which she really liked. They just nodded. I could see Minwoo who wasn't paying much attention to what she was saying. Soon we arrived and we began to eat. The guys just gobbled everything down. They must be really hungry. After that, we brought them to a theme park where we took lots of ride. I always tried to stay away as I knew Jewls wanted to be with them alone.

Jewls was more than happy to take the rides with them but for some reason, I was always being dragged along by the guys and they were always fighting to sit with me. Sometimes I would catch Jewls face dropping whenever that happens but would always replace it with a smile. I would send apologetic glances to her but she would just shake it off. 

"Hyung lets go in there!" Hyunseung said and pointed to the haunted house. I saw Jewls froze at the corner of my eye. She hated those kind of spooky stuff. The group started heading towards the haunted house and I kept throwing worried glances at her.Truthfully, I was pretty scared myself but I was more scared for Jewls.

I spoke to her in English, "Are you sure you would be okay going inside there?" I whispered. I could see she was already turning pale but she just put on a smile and nodded, "Yeah if this is what oppas want then I'll do it." She said full of confidence. I just sighed and looked away.

Soon it was our turn to go in. I stepped in hesitantly, well of course I was scared. I hated things like these too, like horror films. I peeked around the door to see if there were any 'ghost' to scare me. Seeing none, I in a breath and walked in. I walked slowly with Jewls behind me.

"Ya don't you dare come out and scare us, I'll hit you. Jinjjayo." I warned just in case. I walked cautiously with Minwoo in front of me. Suddenly, I felt someone hold my hand which shocked me but then I realised that it was just Minwoo who smiled gently at me. I smiled back, feeling a little safer. Jewls was hiding her face in my back and grabbing tightly onto my shirt. I smiled. Suddenly I heard her scream and screamed too but quickly turned around to hug her and saw someone in a ghost costume heading towards us.

"AISH YAH! DIDN'T I SAY NOT TO COME OUT? DO YOU WANT TO GET HIT?! " I glared at the person and raise my hand to hit him but he ran away already. Jewls was sobbing silently in my chest. I soothed her and patted her hair. "Hey hey he's gone. It's alright now. Shhhh" I said. Then I squatted down and asked her to get on my back. "Come on, I'll piggyback you." I said. She sobbed and climbed on my back. "Alright hold on tight. Kaja." I said as I lifted her off the ground and continued on the trail in the haunted house.

Jewls screamed a few times but I would always calm her down, with the help of Jeongmin oppa who had begun to walk behind us just in case someone tried to scare her again. Minwoo oppa was standing in front of me. Soon we were out of that horrible place. I placed Jewls down and wiped her tears. 

"Gwenchana?" She nodded and smiled. "Lets go sit on that!" She said and pulled me towards the Viking ship. I just followed along. We played other rides like go kart, which was easy since I had my license already, same goes to Jewls. It was a fun and tiring day but I think Jewls enjoyed it a lot. We also took lots of photos. We stopped in front of BOYFRIEND's hotel which they were staying at. Minwoo suddenly pulled me aside and talked to me, "Hey do you think I could have your number? I mean we are friends right?" He asked shyly. I smiled and nodded, giving him my number. we exchanged number and we went back to the group. They hugged us goodbye and we went off. Well today was fun. :)


Mianhae! I know it was a really bad chapter >< I promise to do better!! Thanks for reading!! :) <3

tumblr_lxsdqxfUT71r5dkyho1_500.gif

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQR2tPeLuo9YSmcEACEFmEtumblr_lltj20CB211qa8y9x.gif