New friends+Confusion

MY WONDERFUL LIFE?

Jiyeon POV:

I was sleeping peaceful, finally. I woke up to noises. I woke up and found myself in a car lying down and there was alot of commotion outside. At first I was confused as to what was happening then I suddenly remembered everything and without me knowing, tears had fallen.Then i remembered who saved me, Onew oppa. I was really grateful to him.How will I ever repay him. I looked out the window and saw alot of people gathered there. Some I knew, some I didn't. I looked down at my attire, thank god I looked fine. I went out of the car and all of them stared at me and quietened down.

"Wae...waeyo?" I asked unsure. Donghae oppa was the first to come hug me. I welcomed his hug and smiled. Then he looked at me and I realised he had been crying.

I went up and wiped them away with my thumbs then smiled at him, "Oppa, nan gwenchana. Don't worry." Then I hugged him again and faced the rest, next thing I knew, I was engulfed in a big hug. I chuckled and assured them I was okay.

I realised that were some people whom I really did not know, so I shyly pointed towards them. I bowed and introduced myself, "Annyeonghaseyo, Lexi imnida, but you can also call me Jiyeon like the rest." I smiled warmly at them. They smiled back and introduced themselves.

"Annyeonghasyo, BTOB imnida." A group of guys bowed and smiled. They were really good looking. One of them really caught my eye, I think his name is Minhyuk.

Next group introduced themselves,"Annyeonghaseyo, We are NU'EST" a group smiled at me, which I returned smiling. JR looked handsome.

Wow, big group. I assured them that I was really fine and they finally agreed to go back to the club. YES! Score for me~ I have never ever been to a club in Korea so I was curious as to how it was. We all got in and screams erupted. God my poor eardrums.

We were escorted to a VIP booth where we all sat down: Me,Donghae,Jessica ( dont even ask me why she was here), Bigbang, a table. BTOB and NU'EST a table. SUJU and SNSD a table. MBLAQ and 2NE1 a table.F(x) and SHINee and TVXQ a table. I was excited.

Donghae oppa won't leave my side and I pouted at him." Oppa, I am already 19 for god sakes, and I'm fine." I whined at him. It was annoying how he kept treating me like a kid. He just shook his head and kept his arm around me.

'UGH' I stormed off. He wanted to run after but he didn't. Thank god. Must be Jessica. For once, I was thankful to her. I went to BTOB and NU'EST table. I wanted to know them better. I went over and they were drinking and talking. I shyly went up and waved to them.

"Erm..Annyeong. Mind if I join you guys?" I asked. They all smiled and I was given a seat between Minhyuk and JR. GOD I WAS BLUSHING REAL HARD. The both of them just smiled at me.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQODfx9W1cG6iAtdjOGNktimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3aF0IWjhV1AjDPLu8aps

We started talking and I was having alot of fun. But then a few girls started coming over and well they kept flirting with them and then their attention were all on the pretty girls. I felt uncomfortable so I excused myself and went to the balcony for some fresh air. Before I left the table, someone pulled my hand. I looked up and saw that it was Minhyuk, I smiled at him and then walked off.

I was at the balcony and the view was breathtaking.Then I heard people. wait, make that 2 people. I walked to where the sound was coming from and I stopped right in my tracks. I saw TOP and a girl making out! OMG. I gasped. I have no idea why but what I saw sort of broke my heart and I started tearing up. I dropped the glass in my hand and I ran back into the club.

TOP POV:

I was at the booth and Jiyeon had walked away somewhere but I didn't know where.Then the Jessica girl kept flirting with Donghae. It was a funny sight to see how Donghae kept ignoring but she just won't give up. Then a few girls came up to us and started flirting. Even Donghae was paying attention to the girls, which made Jessica flare up and snap at the girls. A girl was sitting next to me and kept touching my leg.

I have to admit, she was hot.She had long dyed curly red hair, tall, slim and had curves. Not saying Jiyeon doesn't but you get what I mean. She kept flirting aand was really touchy. It took every ounce of energy in me to resist but it was hard since I had a few drinks before. She started whispering something in my ear seductively and then she reached out to pull me out of the club and out to the balcony.

We found a spot where there was shelter and a few couches and a coffee table. The pushed me onto one of the couches and then swung her leg over my waist and sat on my lap. I shivered in delight. Then she leaned down and pecked me on my lips slowly. She was teasing me, oh god. I finally gave up and crushed my lips on hers and kissed her hungrily.

She smirked and kissed me back. I her bottom lip to ask for entrance which she granted and I shot my tongue into hers and we fought for dominance and I won and I explored every inch of . She moaned which . My hands started travelling from her back down to her and I gave it a hard squeeze. She groaned and arched her back. My hand started slipping i under her dress, pulling it up slowly. Then my lips travelled down to her neck and on her collar bone. She moaned and then her hands were sliding up and down my chest. I groaned.

Then I suddenly saw someone out of the corner of my eyes staring at us. She looked familiar. Her clothes.. Then I heard a glass break and I quickly broke away from her and my eyes connected with a pair of familiar ones before the person ran off. I was stunned for awhile. Why was she doing up here? What did she see? Why was she crying?I quickly stood up and smoothed out my clothes before leaving the girl there and went out o find Lexi. I want to know why she was crying...did I make her cry? Why?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys so whatcha think? Why was Lexi crying when she saw TOP with another girl? and What's with Minhyuk?Who will she end up with? Onew? TOP?or someone unexpected. Wait for the next uodate kays? I'm so sorry I haven been updating. I've been really busy with homework and stuff. I'll try okays. anyways love ya'all and goodnight <3