New members

MY WONDERFUL LIFE?

Jiyeon POV:

We were facing 2 beautiful girls. "Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Jiyeon imnida." I introduced myself. "Annnyeonhaseyo, Jewel Liana imnida." Jewls greetd them. They bowed and slowly introduced themselves.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSu7X3ydYi9s6fafCgNlIj

A girl with red bronze hair went first. "Annyeonghaseyo, Kang Jenny imnida. I'm 21, I speak Chinese and Korean as I've lived in Taiwan for 2 years. I sing and dance. I used to be a trainee under CUBE Ent but was unable to debut, so I came and auditioned for Woolim where I trained for 2 years plus my 3 years in CUBE. I'm Lead vocal in the team." She said and smiled. She was pretty and cute. Next up,

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTyDc_s9vJZ_bWqw6oCBe_

"Annyeonghaseyo, Song Jihyun imnida. Nice to meet you. I'm 20, I'm from Busan, but I speak english since my omma is an English teacher.I dance and rap mostly. I'm going to be the Lead dancer and vocalist in the team. I've been a trainee under Woollim for 5 years.Do guide me well and I hope we will be good friends." She said and smile,  she was sweet.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQBimNrcpu9mEpF8o0hpi6

"Hello! Nice to meet you all! I'm Yoo Jira, 18 years old, maknae and sub-vocalist. I'm from Seoul but I lived in San Francisco when I was younger so I also speak english. I've trained for 4 years already and I hope we all can work well together." She was perky and cheerful, kinda reminded me of Sungjong and Zelo, Maybe thats what most Maknaes are.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Jiyeon imnida, nice to meet you all. I'm 19, Leader, Visual, Main vocal, and dancer of the group. I'm Korean-American. I'm from California, America. I was a trainee under SM Ent for 6 years now, I hope we all get along and I will try my best to be the best Leader." I said to them and they smiled and nodded.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Jewel Liana imnida, Nice to meet you all. I just turned 20, I'm from California America and I'm the Lead Rapper and dancer of the group. I used to be a trainee under JYP Ent for 5 years where I was trained in America, thus my Korean isn't very fluent and I hope you guys will guide me well."

We finished the introductions and Mr Lee nodded. "Well now that everything is settled, we have to begin practicing." He said and we all nodded and hugged each other. We just met but it feels like we;ve known each other for years. "But what is our group's name?" Jira asked. "Hm, me and Jewel has thought about it and thought of something but we don't know if you guys will like it."  I said. "Well lets hear it!" Jihyun said happily. "We thought that 'Genie' was a nice name. But since all our names happen to start with 'J', why not replace it with the 'G' and call us "Jenie" instead?" I suggested. "Thats wonderful!" Jenny said and the rest nodded and agreed. "Alright then I officially claim us and "Jenie"!" I said and I placed my hand in the middle, the rest followed after me and our hands were all stacked up. "Ready? 1,2,3 JENIE! JENIE! GOGOGO!" We cheered and we lifted our hands in the air and laughed after that. "Wow I see you made some new friends." We heard a voice at the door." We all turned to see Myungsoo Oppa leaning on the door frame and smirking. "Omg its L from Infinite! He's so hot!I'm such a big fan~" Jira squealed. I chuckled at her reaction, I mean it was normal I guess.  "Annyeong Jiyeonie~" He said and came over to me as I was still back-facing him. "Annyeong oppa. What are you doing here to early?" I asked him as he pouted and and rested his chin on my shoulders, "Cause I missed you~ hehehe" He said and laughed. "Aw Lexi are you guys dating or something? How come you didn't tell me?" Jewls teased. "Aish we're not dating gosh. Besides someone else likes him." I said when I recalled what Jiae told me that day. "Bwo? Who?" Myungsoo Oppa looked confused. "Jiae sunbaenim." I replied coldly. "Ah bwoya? I don't even like her at all." he scoffed and back-hugged me instead. I laughed and turned to look at him and used my finger to poke his forehead making him fall backwards and let me go. "Come on, we need to get to practice girls." I told the rest of Jenie and they nodded. I chased them out of the room as they bid goodbye to Myungsoo. "Bye sunbeanim." Jihyun and Jenny said as they lef the room. "Goodbye L sunbaenim." Jira said shyly and giggled before rushing out the door. Jewls laughed, "Hey L Oppa, I think you have a new admirer~" She teased and Myungsoo who was sitting on the table glared at her before she laughed and walked out. "Bye Oppa." I said plainly and was about to leave the room when he grabbed my wrist and pulled me in between his legs since he was sitting on the table and put his arms around my waist like he was hugging me."Bwo? I came here early to see you but you don't even appreciate it and want to leave me alone. How mean." He pouted. I blushed unknowingly at the position we were in."Can't I at least go see you guys practice?" He asked. "Hm alrights, as long as you don't distract any of my members." I told him sternly and he nodded and smiled. "Okays! "He said and winked as he hopped of the table, closing the gap between us. Now we were really close. His arms around my waist, I had to put my hands on his chest to make sure we weren't too close. I felt his chest muscles and trust me, they were no joke. I felt my heart speed up and blushed. I looked up and saw him looking deeply into my eyes. "Jiyeon..are you free tonight?" He asked while still looking into my eyes. I blinked and shook my head. "Wll then would you like to go for dinner with me?" He asked. "Are you asking me out on a date?" I asked as I smirked. "Well you can say that." He said shyly. "I would love to." I told him and he grinned widely. I laughed at his reaction as he cheered and pumped his fist in the air. I laughed, "Alrights, come on the girls are waiting for us." I told him as I dragged him outside and went to practice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hehe updated! So I'm going to start on Jiyeon's love life very soon. Who do you guys think she should end up with? Tell me your opinion! Oh it looks like Jira has a little crush on Myungsoo,hoho just what would happen? Wait for the next update! Adios my readers~ :) <3

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSnjdsPn4FyxCd6AZUZYd-

tumblr_inline_mm0vqvqkak1qz4rgp.gif

tumblr_m876c7w98i1rbsnoxo1_500.gif1f26767c679feaa3622b1b4cfb51f2a1.jpeg