LA KPOP Festival Part 1

MY WONDERFUL LIFE?

Jiyeon POV:

Today's the day where we are flying to L.A for the KPOP Festival. We had all packed our suitcases yesterday night and I didn't want to leave Roxie alone so I got permission to bring her along. We arrived at the Airport and there were a huge crowd of fans. Well it was expected since alot of idol would be going for the festival which included, EXO, INFINITE,SHINEE, SISTAR, Girls Day,CNBLUE, 2PM and many others. (P.S, I added a few extra Idols to go) 

Screenshot_2013-08-19-02-30-34%25257E01. (What I'm wearing with a black cardigan tied to my waist)

We had arrived with INFINITE. Our van was behind theirs. We all got out, I was holding Roxie in my arms. The fans started screaming while security came over and tried to keep the  excited fans away. There was a very narrow road for us to walk which made it difficult to pass. We smiled and bowed to the fans as we squeezed past them. They were also pushing presents towards us which I was grateful for, but I couldnt get everything since I was carrying Roxie so our stylist and manager oppa had to help us take some gifts.

"Ah gomawo, gomawo" I thanked as I accepted the gifts and walked past them. Since there was alot of fans, it was kinda rowdy, there was suddenly this male fan which appeared in front of me which curprised and shocked me.

"OMG Jiyeon-ah! Saranghae! Will you marry me?" He shouted and smiled at me. He was holding onto my hand while Roxie was barking at him. I smiled politely, "If I marry you, what happens to my other fans?" I played along before asking him to kindly let me go but he still clung on. I panicked alittle until finally a security guard pulled him away from me.

I thanked the guard, "Be gentle please," not wanting my fan to be hurt and smiled at the fan and continued my way to the Check In counter where they checked my passport and Roxie as well before letting me pass. I waved towards the fans and walked into the departure hall.

We walked around the depature hall since we still had time to spare, after awhile EXO had arrived with SHINEE. "Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenims." JENIE greeted. "Annyeonghaseyo." They greeted back.

I was still holding onto Roxie when Key came over to me. "Aigoo kyeopta! Is it a guy of girl?" He asked while playing with Roxie." She's a girl." I replied as he stretched his arms out to carry her which I allowed. "Yours?" Onew oppa appeared beside me as I smiled and nodded.

"Are you nervous for the concert?" He asked as I nodded, "Jogeum? (Alittle)" I laughed. "Don't worry, I'm sure you'll do fine." He assured me with his eye smile as I smiled and nodded, "Gomawo Oppa."  He ruffled my head and went to play with Roxie and key, both of them fighting over who should carry her. 

"Gwenchana?" Myungsoo appeared beside me when no one was watching. I was puzzled at his question.

"Perfectly fine why?" I asked. "I saw the commotion just now." He replied as it clicked in my head.

"Ah that? Its fine, besides, he didn't hurt me. Don't worry Oppa." I assured him as he sighed, "Arasso, but becareful. Some fans can get alittle out of hand." He warned me as I nodded.

We boarded the flight and were in the business class for Idols. I searched for my seat and smiled when I found out that it was beside the window seat. "Asa Roxie-ah, we got the window seat!" I cheered and lifted her in the air and smiled before settling her on my chest, my arms carrying her. The flight was going to be about 8 hours, as I sighed mentally. Then someone plopped down next to me.

"Myungsoo Oppa?" I questioned. "We have odd numbers and so do you so they made me share a seat with you." He replied as I nodded.

"Ey Hyung! I wanted to sit there!" Sehun appeared next to us and pouted as Myungsoo stuck out his tongue and I chuckled.

"Sehun-ah, I'll sit with you on the flight back arasso?" I said as he grinned. "Jinjja? Promise? ASA!" He cheered and walked away. 

I chuckled and shook my head as Myungsoo carried Roxie and play with her, earning a in the face. "I think she likes me." He smiled. "But her favourite will always be me and Ryeowook oppa." I answered and as if she understood me, she barked. I chuckled and shushed her. Soon the plane took off into the sky.

I was listening to music on my phone while playing some game on my phone. I pouted when I lost. I heard Myungsoo chuckled beside me as I turned to glare at him. He smiled and took my phone from me and played the game and beat my high score in just one try. My mouth hung open as he smirked at me.

"I hate you." I hissed and grabbed my phone back before shutting it and listening to music while closing my eyes. I felt somone poke me as I shook it off annoyed. He then pulled out my earphone as I frowned, "Yah." 

"Yah? Did you just "Yah" at your oppa?" He gasped as I rolled my eyes before he tickled me and I burst into a fit of giggles before covering my mouth, not wanting to disturb anyone. I slapped his arms away before catching my breath. He chuckled and pinched my cheeks causing me to whine. After that, he placed one of my earphones into his ear and we listened to songs together. Slowly I fell asleep with Roxie on my lap.

 

Myungsoo woke me up to eat something. I groaned and narrowed my eyes and rubbed my eyes. He smiled at me and ruffled my hair as I yawned. 'Gosh, I must look so un-idol-like now.' I'm usually kinda grumpy after waking up so I frowned at my food, my mind still blank.

"Why aren't you eating?" Myungsoo asked while chewing on a piece of meat on the bento prepared. But I didn't reply since I was sleepy and too lazy.

"Just leave her be, she's always like that after waking up. Give her awhile for her mind to clear back." I heard Jewls explain to Myungsoo but I didn't turn to look at her.

I yawned again and stood up. "I'm going to wash up." I informed him and walked towards the bathroom.

However I accidentally bumped into someone since I was still half awake.

"M-mianhaeyo." I mumbled and bowed at the person who chuckled.

"Aigoo are you sleep-walking Jiyeon-ah?" I heard the person say as I looked up at D.O Oppa. "Oh oppa, mian, I kinda just woke up." I nervously scratched my head and chuckled.

"Tired?" He asked as I nodded. "The girls and I had stayed up late last night to practice" I replied as he nodded in understandment before ruffling my hair, "Rest well kiddo." He said and walked back to his seat while I went to freshen up. 

 

We finally landed in L.A after a long flight and it was already night time here. It was kinda chilly since it was nighttime so I put on my cardigan as we exited the plane into the arrival hall. I had placed Roxie into her doggie bag and slung it onto my shoulders since I was afraid she would get hurt.

"Wah look at the crowd outside." Jewls pointed out as I look towards that direction and was surprised at the amount of fans . Even though it was late already, the fans still came to welcome us and it brought a smile to my lips.

"Come on girls, time to go." Manager oppa said and gathered us as we exited the arrival hall as screams erupted. We did the usuals, smiles, waves and bows. We exited the airport safely and got onto the bus which would drive all the idols to their hotel. 

 

We joked and played around in the bus, I even made friends with CNBLUE and 2PM who were very funny and fun to hang out with. After arriving at the hotel, we were escorted to our rooms. JENIE had 5 people so we played rock, paper, scissors and me and Jewls won so we got to share 1 room while the remaining 3 had to share 1. WE made our way to our room and stared at the hotel room in awe.

1369345780311.jpg

"Wow, this is gorgeous." Jewls breathed as I nodded and followed her in. I wanted the bed next to the window and Jewls let me as I smiled and plopped onto the soft bed as I sighed in content. "Come on, lets wash up and go to bed, we have to wake up early tomorrow." She said as I nodded. We took turned washing up before bidding goodnight to one another and heading to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hehe short update! I have a small break from my exams so I decided to update but its back to exams in a few days but I'll update once exams are over! All the best to everyone who's having exams, goodnight and love ya'll! <3

 

tumblr_mjx5iiXIcz1rng7rqo2_250.giftumblr_m72nqmCzGL1ralzyjo1_r1_500.jpgtumblr_m2ovb3yE2e1ru255vo1_500.gif