What Boyfriends do

MY WONDERFUL LIFE?

No one's POV:

A few days after Jiyeon had went to film with Infinite, the rest of Jenie had also came to show their support. "Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim!" They greeted the boys cheerfully. "Oh hey girls." Sunggyu smiled at his hoobaes. Myungsoo looked over, "hana, deul, sed, ne...? Where's my number five?" He asked himself frowning, making his way over to them.

"Oh annyeong L Oppa!" Jira chirped when the said man walked over. "Oh hey Jira." He replied subtly. "Jewls, where's Jiyeon?" He asked. "Ah, Jiyeonie is down with a cold so she couldn't make it." Jewls replied. "Cold? What happened?" He pursued. "Well apparently someone decided to sneak out alone but didn't bring an umbrella, so she got caught in the rain and voila~ served her right though." Jewls explained with an annoyed face, not liking the fact that her bestfriend snuck out without her, what friends.

Upon hearing this he got worried and walked off to a corner to make a phone call.

Jiyeon POV:

"Ahhchoo! Aish jinjja." I cursed and rubbed my nose. Yes, I'm having a cold, not a very serious one though, but I do have a slight fever. "I totally regret sneaking out yesterday." I sighed.

[FLASHBACK]

-Last Night-

I had snuck out to go buy something from the convenience store nearby. I swore it was a clear sky. "Kamsahamnida." I thanked the cashier and smiled, ready to exit the shop when it started to pour. My face turned sour. I hissed and wore my hoodie before dashing out. When I reached home, manager Oppa was standing right in front of the door with a stern look on his face while I was drenched outside with a forced smile which turned into a pout when he pointed at me and then the bathroom without saying anything. He then stuck out his thumb and drew it across his neck as I gulped.

 

So thats what happened. I got caught in the rain and here I am, sneezing so bad I feel like cutting my nose off. My self-reflection was cut off by my phone ringing as I sighed reaching over to my bedside table to grab my ringing phone. 

"Yeobosayo?" I answered with a nasally voice and sniffed. "Yah, you! why are you so foolish to go out alone at night? What if a guy kidnapped you or worse, you! And why didn't you just call me or the other girls to get you when it started raining? Are you stupid?" The voice shouted harshly from the other end. 'Sheesh, grumpy much.' I thought sourly before replying. "Yah, you! Is that the way you should talk to your sick girlfriend? Second, it was just nearby geez and I didn't want to bother anyone since I snuck out, it has to be a secret." I replied, coughing alittle.

I heard a frustarted sigh on the other end before getting a reply, "Aish, jinjja. Arasso, mianhae. And you're not a bother to me Jiyeone-ah, you never are and never will be. But please call me next time you want to venture out alone at night arasso?". I nodded, even though he couldn't see it, "Arassooo." I whined. "How are you now?" He asked. "Still alive, even though I'm on the brink of cutting my nose off." I hissed as I sniffed again. He chuckled, "Yah, you think this is funny? This is everything but funny. My nose is killing me. Do you want to come back to the dorm to find your girlfriend dead?" I exclaimed. "Aigoo you're such a dramaqueen. Don't exaggerate, its just a cold." He laughed. But I didn't think it was funny. "Fine. I hope you're laughing your off Kim Myungsoo. Don't come over, I don't want to see your face." I huffed and hung up.

What? Okay so I was exaggerating alittle, maybe alot. But shouldn't boyfriends be more caring? Tsk, but I swear, this cold is really annoying me, especially how my nose is running like a free flow buffet. I dropped my phone on the bed and lied down, groaning, "Ugh, I hate this."

 

No one POV:

Myungsoo stared at his phone in disbelieve but broke out into a chuckle shortly after. 'Cute.' He thought and went to ask his manager if he could get off earlier. His manager already knew about him and Jiyeon so he allowed. "Gomawo hyung." Myungsoo smiled and patted his manager's arm before heading back to filming, wanting things to end quickly so he could go visit his sick girlfriend.

After filming his solo scene, Myungsoo was allowed to leave first, which was at around 4PM. He changed into his own clothes, a black V-neck tee and black jeans. He pleaded his manager to drive him back to the dorm which hie manager couldn't not refuse since he had to protect his idols."Thanks Hyung!" Myungsoo waved to his manager as he went into the building and rode the elevator. He stopped in front of Jenie's Dorm's door and rung the bell.

 

Jiyeon POV:

I groaned hearing the doorbell ring. I was seriously too lazy and tired to get out of bed. after a few more rings I gave up and dragged my body to the door. Swinging it open, my eyes widened at the person in front of me. "Y-yah, what are you doing here? Don't you have filming?" I asked. "I finished it early but my girlfriend is more important." He grinned. I blushed. "Are you going to leave me out here?" He teased as I quickly opened the door for him to come in. Thank god the other girls had schedules and wouldn't be home till late. 

"Come here." He said and pulled me close to him by the waist and placing the back of his hand on my forehead. "Hm you seem to have a slight fever." He frowns at looked at me accusingly. "Bwo~" I whined. "Next time, you're to report where you're going if you're going to go alone and especially at night. Arasso?" He warned. "What are you, my mom." I mumbled. "Bworago?" He raised an eybrow at me. "A-ani, arasso~" I quickly covered it up. 

We ended on my bed, me using my laptop and him just beside me. It was nice, it was normal. I ended up watching some old videos of Infinite. I chose to watch Infinite on Weekly Idol.

"Hehe, Sunggyu Oppa is so funny." I laughed when Doni and Coni Oppas started to bully and . "Yah Yah Yah. Eyes on me only." Myungsoo said and pointed to himself on the screen as I chuckled. Then the show transitted to random play dance where I laughed again because Sunggyu Oppa was so funny and adorable. "Woah Oppa looks cool." I praised and looked at Myungsoo who had a look full of pride. "Of course." He replied. I chuckled at him as he smiled and leaned his head on my shoulder. 

"Yah, I don't think you should come too close to me, what if I spread the cold to you? Move away." I said and tried to push him away but he wouldn't budge. "Gwenchana, we can be sick together~" He sang. "Ey ,shirreo. I don't want to get you sick too. Its horrible enough, and you still have work." I retorted. He smiled and patted my head. "Its okay, I'm strong. I don't get sick easily." He boasted and patted his chest as I scoffed and shook my head. 

"OMG." My eyes widened and I stared at the screen when Myungsoo began to do a y dance. "Yah yah yah don't watch it!" HE whined and tried to cover my eyes but I slapped his hands away. I covered my mouth to supress my fangirl squeal which was about to erupt. He was really y, and tempting I almost let out a squeal. 'This y man is mine, keke.' I thought to myself before looking at Myungsoo who was pouting. I giggled and leaned my back against his chest, turning alittle to snuggle into his neck, staying there for awhile to inhale his scent as he wrapped his arms around my waist before I turned back to my video. "Omo Sungyeol Oppa..." I trailed off as Sungyeol began to do his y dance. "Don't watch him!" Myungsoo exclaimed and covered my eyes as I began to laugh.

"Omo Oppa's aegyo HAHAHAH!" I burst out laughing when it was Myungsoo's turn to do aegyo. It was cute, really cute. I don't think I've seen him do aegyo often as well. "Yah are you mocking me?" He huffed annoyed. "Aniya~ Oppa neomu kyeopta!" I cooed and pinched his cheeks, causing him to whine. I giggled and went back to enjoying the rest of the show which finished shortly after. After that, I watched other old videos of them, some from their variety show Ranking King.

 

I even watched some of This is Infinite episodes.

  (HAHAHA I can't get over Woohyun's " Yah lets watch it together!"

"Bwoya? Oppa ige bwoya? Jinjjaya?" I asked bewildered. "Aniya! Yah, this is just a scenario, its not real. Trust me." Myungsoo pleaded. "Ey, I never knew Oppa was this kind of person who watches yadong." I teased as he began to defend himself while I watched on amused.

I also watched a sad video of Myungsoo crying from being touched by his mother's letter, which made me feel a deeper sense of care for him.

 

After all the videos, I smiled and turned around to see why he had became so quiet. 'This guy.' I thought, he had fallen asleep with his arms around me. I smiled and patted his head, pushing away his fringe which was covering his eyes. Putting my laptop away, I just sat there and stared at his sleeping figure. 'How can someone be so perfect even when they're asleep?' I asked myself. 'He must be tired from all the preparation.' I told myself. After trying to stifle a yawn, I knew I was getting sleepy so I laid down next to him, our face facing each other. My eyes slowly drooped to a close and soon I was deep in slumber.

 

No one POV:

Furrowing his eyebrows, Myungsoo's eyes fluttered open, coming face to face with his sleeping girlfriend. He smiled gently and fixed her fringe before pecking her forehead. Slowly lifting himself off the bed to not wake her, he left her room and headed to the kitchen, rummaging through the fridge to look for any ingredients he could use to cook porridge. After finding some carrots,minced meat and some veggies he began to cook dinner for Jiyeon.

Jiyeon woke up shortly after, one eye closed and the other open, she sat up and stretched, ruffling her bed hair before realising that Myungsoo wasn't in the room so she headed outside and saw the backview of her caring boyfriend who was cooking up something for her. She smiled and made her way over, peeking over his tall shoulders and saw the delicious porridge. She smiled and wrapped her arms around his waist from the back, leaning her head against his warm back

"There, try it." Myungsoo looked at Jiyeon in anticipation as she scooped up a spoon of the porridge and put it into , savouring the taste. "Otte? (how is it?) " He asked, leaning over the table. Jiyeon nodded her head and smiled. "Its really good, not as good as me but its still good because you made it for me." She smiled gratefully at him while he grinned back at her. He then placed his forehand on her forehead again, checking if she was still feverish,  but thankfully no.

"Oppa, I watched a video of you crying after reading your omma's letter." Jiyeon said casually. "Ey? Aish." He mumbled embarrassed. "Hehe gwenchana, its nice to see that you love your omma so much." Jiyeon smiled. Thinking back to his mother, Myungsoo couldn't help but feel alittle sad, he missed his mother, very much. Slowly a tear slipped out of his eye as he quickly wiped it away. But Jiyeon saw it, "Aigoo, gwenchana. Ireowa." She said and gestured towards Myungso to come closer to her which she did as she wrapped her arms around him, patting his head and back slowly while he nestled his face into the crook of her neck and his arms around her waist.

"Yah~ you gotta go Oppa. Its getting late and my members will be back soon." Jiyeon laughed because Myungsoo didn't want to let go. "Shirreo~" He whined into her shoulder. Jiyeon smiled and pushed his gently away, "Come on. I'll see you....soon?" She laughed, not knowing when they would meet again. He pouted, "Tomorrow?" Jiyeon shook her head, "I have a shoot tomorrow and after that Jenie has a few performances."  He sighed in defeat but Jiyeon chuckled, cupping his face. "Soon, I promise." He nodded and puckered his lips, wanting a 'bobo' but Jiyeon wagged her fingers in front of his face, signalling a 'no.' "When I get better." She said. 'Aish.' He sulked. 

"Thank you for coming and accompanying me Oppa." Jiyeon smiled as she leant against her doorframe while Myungsoo stood outside, tying his shoelaces. "Its nothing, its what Boyfriends do." He winked causing Jiyeon to laugh. "Annyeong, get well soon Jagi-ah." He said, pecking her forehead and the tip of her nose before waving. "Ne, gomawo Oppa~" She smiled and waved back.

'I'm such a lucky girl. Hehe.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Updated again WHEEEEEEEEEEEE~ hehe hoped you guys liked it, its not much, just some lovey dovey couple scenes which I envy alot. Anyways, I'm thinking if i should include Kris lawsuit into my story because as ya'll know, my story reflects real-time events. So what do you all think? Should I? If I do include it, I tend to make it so that Kris doens't leave since this is a fanfic and anything is possible right? XD

Also, I would be fastforwarding quite abit, okay maybe quite alot because there are some events I've planned for Jiyeon. A hint would be: Sports and a Reality Show.

Hehe, see ya'll again soon~ <3

Ah and also, tell me if you guys want me to stop spamming pictures hehe >.< 

ygw5vCK.jpgsin-tc3adtulo36.png

 tumblr_n0kx1rqjUq1sdwpspo1_500.gifMyunggyu~ hehe ^.^

12969615285_23eb1c04b4_o.jpgzq8tbZn.jpgzyblod.jpgdsc_3606.jpgInfinite-image-infinite-EC-9D-B8-ED-94-BBhibW_4CUAAd7lm.jpg:medium