TO THE RESCUE~

MY WONDERFUL LIFE?

Someone's POV:

Today we were invited to go to a club, I heard it was to have fun and cheer Jiyeon up but I have no idea why but hyung said we have to go so we did. I kinda wanted to see Jiyeon again..her beautiful face and her bright smile. We headed to the club and we saw the rest already there. I looked around for Jiyeon but was told she hadn't came yet. I still remember today we were rehearsing when someone's singing was played trhough the PDA system. We were confused as to why it was being broadcasted and who it was. The voice was really nice and she hit all the right keys. Must be a new trainee. Her voice was really soulfull like she was singing with alot of emotions. It was beautiful and touching.I was lost in her voice. I wonder who it could be. We decided to go find out who's voice it was and went to look through all the recording rooms when we found one which had alot of people. The BigBang and SUJU hyungs were there,wonder why. We peeked through the glass window and I was shocked to see who it was. Of all people, it was Jiyeon. I was mesmerised. She had tears running down her cheeks, she looked like she was in alot of pain. It broke my heart to see her cry, I have no idea why.She was staring at this guy in the room who was next to a trainee I knew, Bella. I wonder what was going on with them. Then the song ended and Jiyeon came out from the booth and was engulfed in hugs by the other hyungs.I smiled and told the members to go back to rehearsing. I was proud of her. I waited around and girls were coming up either to get my autograph or flirt. I was sick of it, so I told the rest I would go out for a breather. I went out of the club and walked along a deserted path since no one was walking there. I walked and walked until I heard someone scream nearby and the person started sobbing really loud. I looked around in alarm. Then I heard a person talking and then the girl I presume started crying and asking the person to stop. I didn't know what to do, do I turn around and get the rest or go for it. I didn't have much time then I ran in the direction of the scream. I don't know why but my heart was telling me to run faster and get there faster or else something bad will happen. I ran until I spotted a guy holding a girl against the wall and the girl was crying. She looked like she was in pain and afraid. She looked familiar. OMG!

"HEYYYYYYY!!!!! LEXI!" I shouted and the person stopped and the girl looked at me. I was right. Lexi stared at me and she looked relieved. I stared at the guy with anger building inside of me. I really wanted to go and beat the crap out of him for hurting Lexi like that.The guy stared at me and dropped Lexi onto the floor. I stared shocked when she winced in pain. I quickly went to help her up but the guy just pushed me and Lexi fell again. I was beyond pissed." YAHHH! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING? WHO THE HELL ARE YOU ANYWAY?" I shouted unable to control my anger. The guy just smirked at me and retorted" And you are? This is mine and her business, who are you to in? I'm just reclaiming what used to belong to me." Then he reached out to grab Lexi but I pushed him away and punched him in the face. He flew backwards and landed on the ground. I went to pick up Lexi and hugged her tight to my body. The guy looked like he passed out and I didn't give a damn. The only thing I cared about was this girl in my hands. I hugged her to my body." Jiyeonnie, gwenchana? appah?(Pain)?" I asked and looked to see if she was bleeding anyone, thankfully no. " Gomawo Onew Oppa." She looked at me and smiled. I smiled and wiped away her tears.I carry her bridal style . I covered her with my jacket and carried her somewhere safe. I called the others to inform them about what happened and they did not sound pleased. Especially Donghae hyung and the rest too.Right now, We were in her car and we were parked near the park and she was laying back resting. She looked so peaceful and safe. I will protect you Jiyeon-ah. I leaned down and gave her a peck to her forehead. I smiled and waited for the rest to come find us.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guyss so what do you think. Isn't Onew oppa so handsome here. But do you think they will end up together. Well beware cause more people will show up and of course more problems will arise, how will Lexi live through this? Wait for the next update to find out, >.~ Love ya'all & thanks for subscribing and reading and supporting me. I really appreciate it.<3

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPVtGGPfCrNmDiM8goo97 (HMPH WHO TOOK MY CHICKENN?~)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZu-uLgl6FCNybg1XvgaU ( SO TRUEEE)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-fGmBOFKT1vAMzQoMAYg