Promise

MY WONDERFUL LIFE?


Hyuna POV:

"Bwo? Kim Jiyeon? Dugu? Ah Jenie, that Rookie group whch just debuted. What? Chongmal? Ugh arasso, gomawo for telling me. Ne annyeong." I hung up and went to search up that so called Kim Jiyeon. Her pictures appeared and I looked at them.

tumblr_m37y8lAHNG1ruj084o1_500_original.tumblr_lv94kll92P1qa5dcno1_500.pngtumblr_static_99-23.png

Huh so she is kinda pretty, but I'm so much more ier. I scoffed at her pictures. I then did some research on her.

:Kim Jiyeon, 19 years old, Korean-American. Born in June 2 1994, Seoul, South Korea but moved to America at a young age. Parents divorced. Mother was American while Father was Korean. Siblings with Kim Hyunbin, has a step-sister. Debuted as Jenie on Nov 24th 2013 with 4 other members, Kang Jenny, Song Jihyun, Jewel Liana and Yoo Jira. Leader, Main vocal and Visual of Jenie. 

Blahblahblah, whats so good about her? Pffft, she better stay away from Hyunseung oppa. I saw that they posted a video of their dance practice and decided to watch it. I was gripping my phone tightly while watching. They're being way too close! I read the comments and saw that some said that I was still better which made me happy. But then there were also people which said they matched more and shipped them together. Excuse me? I'm the original TroubleMaker with Hyunseung oppa. ME! "Kim Jiyeon, you better watch out." I said with clenched teeth.

***************************************************************************************

Myungsoo POV:

I sighed as I laid on my bed after our schedules. "Myungsoo-ah whats with you today? You seem to be out of it." Manager Hyung said. "Aniyo hyung, I'm fine. Just tired." I said and covered my eyes. I heard him sigh and close my room door.  That sentence replayed in my head again.

 "We should take a break for now. Until this matter blows over. Until then, I don't want to see you."

I blinked the tears that were threatening to fall away. Ever since yesterday, I've not been myself. Its like I've returned to being the cold and emotionless L. I don't smile or laugh. When Jiyeon left me, its like she took away the colour which she brought into my live, leaving darkness behind. I clenched my hand into a fist. I miss her. Alot. I know I made a mistake, a huge one. But I really do care and love her with all my heart. I've been trying to contact her but she seemed to be avoiding me. My phone rang, thinking it was from Jiyeon I picked it up without looking at the caller ID.

"Yeobosayo? Jiyeon?" I answered.

"Myungsoo-ah? Jiyeon dugu?" The caller replied, clearly confused.

"Ah omma. Waeyo?" I replied, disappointed.

"Ani, just who is this Doyeon girl? Is she the one you wanted to bring home to introduce to us?" She asked.

"Ah aniyo, she's just someone from the past omma. She's no one important. I love someone else now and she's different and she's much better." I told her, remembering just how wonderful Jiyeon is.

"Ah I see. Thats good. So when are you bringing her home?" She asked.

"Soon omma soon. She's very busy. But I promise to bring her home okays?" I said.

"Okays then. Rest well. Annyeong my son!." She said and hung up. 

I sighed again. I miss her. I miss her touch, her warmth, her laughs, her smiles, her hugs, her aegyo, her smell, her lips. I miss everything about her. I miss how she would touch her hair while biting her lips when she was nervous, how she would tilt her head when she was confused or puzzled, how she would pout when she didn't get what she wants, how she would giggle and cover her face with her hands and hide them with her hair when she was embarrassed, how she would blush at the smallest compliments, how she would comb her fringe back when she was frustrated, how she would slump her shoulder when she felt defeated, how she would curl her hair behind her ears when she was shy or twirl the ends of her hair, how she liked cuddling and hugging people's waist (mine of course), how she would continously laugh after something funny even though it was already over, how her hair smelt like strawberry after she washed it, how she would puff out both cheeks cutely when she wanted something, how her eyes sparkled when she sees her 'Idols' on TV and how she would giggle crazily when she was trying to hide something funny. "Jiyeon-ah...pogoshiposo." I whispered to the picture frame of the 2 of us, hugging and smiling happily. Those were the times. Why did so many things surface to try to break us up? 

"Yah yah guys come look!" I heard Sungyeol shout from the living room. I groaned and ignored him, trying to sleep away the pain in my heart. "Myungsoo-ah! Palli!" He shouted for me continously. "BWO! SHIREO!" I shouted back, not wanting to get up. "Its about Jiyeon!" He replied. My eyes snapped opend and I ran out to the living room to see all of the other hyungs and Sungjong crowding around the coffee table which had Sungyeol's laptop on it. "Look!" He said and made space for me as I sat down and watched the screen. I squinted my eyes, making sure it wasn't the wrong girl. I watched as the girl in the video get all touchy with another guy as they danced. Unknowingly, my hands were clenched into fists. There she was dancing ily with BEAST's Hyunseung sunbaenim to Troublemaker's new song, Now. It was a very touchy dance routine which consisted of a lot of skinship and their faces being so close they could kiss. "Relax Myungsoo-ah. I heard from Jenny that she was standing in for Hyuna as she injured her leg and CUBE requested for her. I'm sure its nothing." Woohyun comforted me with his hand on my shoulder. I calmed myself down and nodded. 'Jiyeon would never betray me like that, even though we're on a 'break' but she's still mine.' I thought as I promised myself that I would get her back no matter what. I promise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short update, hope you guys liked it! I'll be out of my country for a day tomorrow so I won't be able to update. Schools starting in like 2 days. Wow 2 months of holiday just passed by like a flash. I wish I coule relax longer as next year is my O'Levels which will determine what kind of school I go to: College or Polytechnic. Which means studystudystudy throughout the whole year and no playing which equals to me not being able to update as often but I promise I will when I have the chance! So please bear with me. Thanks for all the support! There will be more drama to come so hold on tight to your seatbelts! :) Saranghae~ <3

90f53134c7616dfd uh-oohhhhhhh omo they're really kissing and even took a photo of it! Are they datinggg?! I kinda ship them both though, they're just so cute and prefect for each other! So what do you guys thinkkk? Hehe do comment and tell me! :) until next time my dears, Cheerios!