Waking up Big Bang

MY WONDERFUL LIFE?

Jiyeon's POV:

I woke up early and decided to take a shower.  I wore something simple as I wanted to go to the beach for a walk. 

188bf845d685cd1a37019bf8831ea7ec.jpg

I went downstairs and found a note on the fridge, I guess my mom went out bright and early. I made breakfast for the boys and I. Perhaps they would like an all American breakfast.I made some hotcakes,bacon,egg and sausages and put a jar of juice on the table.I went upstairs to my bedroom to  wake the guys up for beakfast.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTvkKOCRbaupGUYWjMPlQE

Knock,Knock.

'I can't believe I'm knocking on my own door' I realised alittle later and shook my head before entering. I went to wake the guys on the couch first, since I knew Jiyong oppa and TOP would be a challenge.

"Taeyang oppa, ireona (wake up)" I lightly tapped his shohulder. He woke up still sleepy and greeted me." Oh annyeong Jiyeon-ah." while giving me a gentle smile.

'Omo, he is so sweet', I blushed alittle and told him to get ready for breakfast. Next, Daesung.

"Daesung oppa ireona" I tapped his shoulder.

He didn't move and I tried shaking him alittle before he started to stir. It took awhile before he realized where he was and smiled at me before greeting me which I in turn greeted him back and told him that breakfast was ready and he should go wash up.He nodded before walking out of the room. He almost banged into the door but I quickly guided him out. He smiled sheepishly.

'Pabo.' I chuckled before I went to wake Seungri who was sleeping on my bed and did the same to him.He went downstairs and I was left with TOP-sshi and Jiyong oppa. Hm..I decided to wake Jiyong oppa first, just in case.

"Jiyong oppa, ireonayo~" I decided to use alittle aegyo so he wouldn't be so mad when he woke up.

He didn't respond and I chuckled lightly.After a few tries he still didn't wake up. 'Aishh this oppa'. I grumbled mentally. I decided to get help so I woke up TOP-sshi first.

"Erm.. TOP-sshi, ireonaseyo" I shook him gently before he finally woke up still alittle dazed. 'How cute.' I chuckled softly at his expression.

"What's so funny?" He asked groggily.

"Ah,aniyo, TOP-sshi could you please help me wake up Jiyong oppa?" He nodded.

We tried waking up Jiyong oppa. It was funny to see TOP-sshi jumping up and down on my bed to get the leader up. What's even funnier was when Jiyong oppa did finally woke up, oh boy does he look pissed. TOP-sshi turned white and quickly dashed out.I laughed and when Jiyong oppa saw me, his glare was still there and oh boy was it scary. GULP. His face suddenly softened before he gave me a gentle smile. I blushed and told him to get ready for breakfast before heading downstairs.

TOP's POV:

I woke up to someone calling me and shaking me. I groaned and finally got up to see Jiyeon in front of me beautiful as ever. She smiled at me and to my surprise I kind of smiled back. 'What's wrong with me?' I shook the idea away and heard her laugh. I look up confused but she didn't say anything. "Ah,aniyo. TOP-sshi could you please help me wake Jiyong oppa?" She asked me. Hearing that, I felt irritated. She called me TOP-sshi but called Jiyong, oppa? I nodded. She was amused when I tried to wake Jiyong up. When he did, I was scared less. Trust me you do not want to mess with him when he's pissed. I quickly ran out and heard Jiyeon laugh.

G-dragon POV:

I was sleeping when I heard someone calling me. I groaned and ignored that person. The person just kept calling me, I was starting to get annoyed. Then when I finally felt some peace, someone jumped on the bed making it hard for me to sleep.

'Ugh, whoever that is, when I wake up, you're sooooo dead.' I cursed mentally. I opened my eyes and glared at the jumping TOP. I think he got my message cause the next thing I knew, he was already out the door. I heard someone laugh and I turned to glare at the person only to notice that it was Jiyeon. I saw her eyes go big and she turned white. She look really scared. I finally realised that she was afraid of me. I softened at the look of her and smiled. She told me breakfast was ready and told me to get ready and then she was out of the room.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQp89OCQ7dZiY_LUgbjasl


Hey guys sorry for not updating. Was busy with stuff and I hope you like this chapter. It took so long cause the the chapter was made up on the spot so I apologise for any error or mistake. Thanks~