Hospital

MY WONDERFUL LIFE?

Jiyeon POV:

I felt tired and my eyes didn't want to open them. I felt a weight on my left hand. I heard a voice. "Wake up please, wake up. Be alright." Then I felt someone kiss my hand and I felt something wet. That voice, sounded familiar. It was melodic and gentle, it seemed to wrap around my body, making me feel very relaxed. Soon I fell asleep again. I think. 

I opened my eyes and looked around. I looked to my left to see somebody asleep. I smiled. "Thank you oppa." I whispered. I patted his head. His hair is so soft. I tried to sit up but my back hurt, causing me to give out alittle yelp .L Oppa stirred and woke up. He rubbed his eyes and saw that I was awake. "Jiyeon-ah, your awake. How are you?" "I'm fine oppa." I croaked out. My voice was hoarse cause my throat was really dry. As if reading my mind, he poured me a cup of water. I dranked it and thanked him. I smiled at him. "Oppa, jinjja gomawo. For everything. Are you hurt anywhere?" I asked worried that he got hit. He chuckled and I pouted. "Waee?" He just shook his head, " Look at you, you can't even take care of yourself and you want to worry about others." He ruffled my hair. I pouted even more. "I just want to take care of you oppa." I whined. "Aigoo. Who says you have to take care of me? I can take care of you too." He said and looked into my eyes. He smiled and that smile melted me. I blushed and hid under my blanket. He just chuckled. Just then the door opened and I peeked to see alot of people coming in. "HyunBin Oppa!" I said cheerfully. I tried to sit uo but winced again, L Oppa helped me sit up. "Jiyeonie!" He ran over to me. He looked at me," Gwenchana? Are you in pain?" He panicked. I grabbed his face and forced him to look into my eyes. " Oppa, I'm fine." I smiled, He sighed in relief but then turned angry. "Yah LexiBelle Knight Kim Jiyeon! I forbid you to scare me like that ever again! arasso?!" He said in a stern voice and even called my by my full name which made me flinch and tears threatened to fall. "M-mianhae. I didn't mean to...." I said softly. Wiping my tears before they fell. I looked away and upwards to stop my tears. L Oppa took a hesitant step forward but Sunggyu oppa stopped him. L oppa looked like he was in a struggle on whether he should step forward to comfort me. " Hyung I think you're scaring her. What's most important is that she is well and safe. Don't need to scold her." Leeteuk Oppa said and Hyun Bin sighed and looked over to me. He walked over to me and hugged me, "Mianhae, Oppa didn't mean to shout at you. I was just too worried. I'm sorry if I scared you." He said and I hugged him back. "Gwenchana oppa, I'm sorry for worrying you." I said. "Alrights all is well now. Jiyeon-ah we bought you some stuff!" Seungri Oppa said. "Seungri Oppa!" I smiled, he was always able to lighten up the mood. Now that I realised it, there were ALOT of people in my room. "Wow, there are so many of you I wonder how this room can fit all of you." I joked, they all just laughed. The BigBang Oppas, BTOB oppas, TeenTop Oppas, Suju Oppas, MBLAQ Oppas, Infinite Oppas and EXO Oppas were all here. I was glad that so many people came to visit me. Group by group they all came to give me flowers and soft toys and well wishes. I thanked each and all of them, even L.Joe and Baekhyun. I still ignored Donghae Oppa cause I still feel that what he did was unacceptable.By the end, I was covered with so many stuff I couldn't even find a blank spot on my bed or near it. At one time, his phone rang and when he picked up, guess who called?" Yeobosayo? Oh Jimin-ah waeyo?" He answered, and excused himself. I just rolled my eyes. Until now, that was still more important to me.

They all went out for lunch and I was left alone in the room when someone knocked and came in, revealing Jimin. She was holding a bunch of flowers with a smile plastered over her face.Ugh. "Oh Jiyeon-shi how are you? I hope you are well. " She came over to me and out the flowers aside and sit next to the bed. "What are you doing here?" I said in a monotone. "I heard you were hurt so I came to visit you." She said sweetly. I was disggusted. "Stop playing sweet with me. I know you're after Donghae Oppa." I said and glared at her. She then smirked. "Well smart girl. He is already wrapped around my finger. Soon, he will be mine. "She said. That pissed me off so bad. "." I muttered. She snapped. "What did you say?" I played sweetly. "Oh nothing." Then I smiled at her. She was really angry and slapped me. "Ah!" I grabbed onto my cheek. I was furious. Who was she to slap me. I was about to slap her back but my hand was stopped in mid air by a shout. "YAH! BWOAHINGOYA?! (what do you think you're doing?!)" A voice shouted and I looked up to see Donghae at the door.He looked pissed. As if on cue, Jimin started fake sobbing. Donghae oppa glared at me and then ran over to Jimin, "Gwenchana?" He asked. She nodded. He then turned to me" What is wrong with you?! What did Jimin ever did to you?!" He shouted. In his fit of anger, he did not notice that I was already crying and that my cheek was red from Jimin's slap. "Where was the sweet and loving Jiyeon that I used to know?!" He said. He raised his hand, about to slap me, but was stopped when L Oppa grabbed his hands.Donghae Oppa glared at L Oppa who glared back dangerously. I was crying and holding onto L Oppa's shirt."Yah Donghae-ah! Why were you gonna slap Jiyeon for?!" Leeteuk Oppa shouted. "She slapped Jimin first!" He retorted and stood up for Jimin. "I didn't." I said coldy."I saw you." He said. "I wanted to, but I didn't because you stopped me." I answered. "Exactly, if it hadn't been for me, you would have slapped her." He said, eyeing me. "whatever, let's go Jimin-ah" He said and escorted her out. They all stared at me as I stared at their retreating backs. Suju oppas bowed in apology and excused themselves to go find Donghae. I started crying. What happened to you Donghae Oppa, are you that blinded by her? After all we've been through? I can't believe you. You promised to protect me but now you're the one hurting me the most. I felt someone hugging me. "Jiyeon-ah, gwenchana?" L Oppa caressed my face, his hands were so soft and warm, causing me to lean in more, wanting more of his touch. But Jimin had just slapped me so my cheeks were sore which caused me to hiss. "Jiyeon?" He said and removed his hands and his eyes widened when he saw that my cheek was red. "What is this? What happened?" He asked angrily. He puffed and was about to stand up when I pulled him back down and shook my head. " I'm fine." I said and smiled.. He sighed and sat down again. "Mianhae, I wasn't here to protect you again. " He said and lowered his head. I kissed his forehead and used my fingers to push his chin up to make him look at me. "Ani Oppa its not your fault. Stop blaming yourself alright?" I said and smiled, showing my eye smile.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRrEI-06z9QFwnb-ETNL6N

He smiled alittle which made me happy. I felt tired, slowly I dropped my hand and fell asleep. I heard shouting around me, someone was calling a doctor. The doctor said, "She's fine, she's just exhausted that's all. I advise you all not to trigger her nerves too much, she is still very weak after what she had to go through. And refrain her from strenuous activities for now. Does she do anything like that?" " She dances." Someone said, I think it was TOP Oppa. "Well then she shouldn't dance for now. She still has a sprained ankle which would take her a few days to recover and taking into the account of her hurt back which would take a few weeks to recover. Please take care of her. She is a really tough girl but sometimes she will get tired too." She said and left I think. "Rest well my love." Someone said in that genlte voice and kissed my forehead. I heard a few murmurs and then I fell into a peaceful sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated!! Sorry for the short part before. Hope you enjoyed it. So who should she end up with? Comment and subscribe alrights? ^^ Thanks for the support and reading my fanfic. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_8d9At7KOs6NGAQdwCZPimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcS8GQ8HVdXTPu5IgKxhcVMimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSttt_Vcya8E88iDPxN3P8

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ12kkuGb-2wvrkq__4YNIimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtZ2gAUP6jdgVPAkV32YTimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTyDINMPuy-o6xInMd3MKb