LA KPOP Festival Part 4

MY WONDERFUL LIFE?

April 12th 2014.

Jiyeon POV:

Here we are again, doing last minute run throughs, making sure everyone was set and ready. The concert was going to start in 30mins and the girls and I were sitting in our dressing room, warming up our voices, stretching, checking our outfits, make up and hair. I was getting my hair done while playing on my phone when a message popped up.

To: Jiyeonie

We're having a surprise for Sehun later. Comeby our dressing room after the end of the concert :)

Hwaiting!

-Chanyeolie Oppa

I smiled and replied back an 'Okay' and asked Manager Oppa to get a blue plastic bag which consisted of Sehun's Birthday present. I placed it on the dressing table in front of me and went back to my phone when another message popped up.

To: Jiyeonie <3

Hey, nervous about your stage later? :)

-Myungg Oppa <3

I smiled and replied.

To: Myungg Oppa <3

Mm very. What if I mess up? :(

-Jiyeonie <3

This is Jenie's first time being in an official concert and sharing the same stage as our sunbaenims which is nerve-wrecking. Thoughts like : 'What if I mess up?' and more 'What ifs' swam through my brain. Another buzz broke my train of thoughts.

To: Jiyeonie <3

Aigoo, don't worry too much. You'll do amazing, like you always do ;) Just know that I'll be watching and supporting you arasso?

-Myungg Oppa <3

I smiled at his encouragement and replied him. He sent me another text to meet him outside. I excused myself from the hairstylist unnie and told manager oppa that I was going to the restroom and went out to find him. I was at the place he told me to be at but couldn't see him at all when a pair of hands covered my eyes.

"Guess who?" The all too familiar voice said as I smiled and said, "Hmm Chanyeolie Oppa?" I teased and chuckled as he snapped.

"Bwo? C-Chanyeolie?" He said and uncovered my eyes as I turned around to see him frowning. I laughed and pushed his forehead backwards with my fore finger.

"Just kidding Oppa." I smiled and eyed him from top to bottom. He was dressed in his red Destiny outfit, however Infinite wasn't performing Destiny that night. In fact, they were going to be performing one of my favourite songs, The Chaser, and also Be Mine.

tumblr_n42g7gORVa1rcfee4o2_250.jpg

"You look dashing." I smiled, he was wearing a black tank top inside his stage outfit which had a netted back because he didn't want to show much skin, well I didn't want him too either.

I giggled as he posed like a model in front of me with his signature poses, his hand on his forehead, tilted at a 45 degree angle with 1 knee bent. He laughed at his own silliness.

"Yah, why are you always wearing such short clothes!" He groaned and frowned. I shrugged it off, "Mollayo. Wae, isn't it y?" I bit my lips as he groaned again. "Too y! Other guys will keep staring." He argued.

"Yah Kim Myungsoo, I've not yet argued about all the million fangirls that stare at you too okay. And you, you better not be staring at other girls too." I scolded and flicked his forehead as he winced and rubbed his forehead. I combed my hand through my hair which was cascading past my shoulders in waves. He smiled and pulled me in for a hug.

Hyuna-4Minute.jpg

(From Left to Right, our outfits for the performance:Jenny, Jiyeon, Jira, Jewls, Jihyun. Ignore their hair)

I wrapped my arms around his waist and smiled, breathing in his cologne which wasn't very strong like others, but had a very soothing and nice scent to it.

"Arasso princess. But you have to promise me that you won't stare other guys too, especially EXO or SHINee or the 2PM guys arasso?" He warned as I laughed and nodded in his embrace. I shifted my body to the side so that my arms were wrapped around his waist from the side as we peeked through a small opening and saw thre crowd.

"Wah, thats alot of people." I said in awe as he nodded. "But don't let that affect you. You'll do great." He said and kissed the side of my forehead as I smiled and nodded.

I checked my phone and saw that the concert was going to start and we should go back. We let go of each other and quickly walked back to our dressing rooms, separately.

 

The concert started off with a bang. Numerous acts went up to perform. Infinite did a wonderful job as usual, so did EXO, SHINee,2PM and the sunbaenims. We bowed to Sistar who just ended their stage. "Hwaiting!" Hyorin sunbaenim said as I grinned, and thanked her.

"We are J! JENIE! Hwaiting!" We cheered and got up on stage and into positions on the dark stage. Slowly, the lights came on and the song started playing.

 

After our performance ended, applause erupted as I smiled while alittle out of breath as we made our way off the stage. We heard clapping as our head shot up to see Infinite smiling and clapping. I saw Myungsoo give me a quick and secret thumbs up and grinned.

"Wah, that was a great performance girls, well done!" Sungkyu Oppa said as he patted my shoulder and I smiled and thanked him. After that, we made our way back to our dressing room where I wiped the beads of perspiration off my forehead and fixed my make up. We rested for awhile in our dressing room while watching the remaining performance, till it was time for us to go back on stage for the closing. 

 

"THANK YOU L.A!" Everyone shouted and bowed, thanking the fans who came to support us. Confetti dropped from the ceiling as music played and we shook hands with the other artists, bowing and praising them for their good performance and also singed and danced around for awhile while interacting with our fans as well.

Suddenly, the stage lights dimmed and Baekhyun and Chen Oppa appeared on stage with a trolley with a cake with lighted candles, and the screen started showing pictures of Sehun as I smiled. Everyone including the fans started singing Happy Birthday to Sehun who looked like he was going to cry. 

"Omo, chongmal kamsahamnida everyone." Sehun said and made a wish before blowing out his candles, and we all clapped before world war 3 broke out.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun smacked Sehun's face into his cake after they had taken out the candles and the fans squealed as the everyone doubled over laughing. They started having a cake fight and those who were afraid of getting dirty quickly made their way off stage while wavin goodbye to the fans.

I saw Sehun charge at me with his hand full of cake as I froze and gulped. Covering my face, I ran around the stage but lost to him. Well heck, try running from someone in shoes while you're in heels. No way you're gonna win. He wiped some of the cake on my face as I whined and pushed him away.

"Aish OH SEHUN!" I yelled and wiped some cake off my face but smirked as I crept up behind Kris Oppa and planted my hands in his clean face before laughing so hard my tummy ached. However, it wasn't so funny after he turned round to face me.

 

After some time, we thanked the fans again and left the stage to get washed up. I got rid of the cake and got changed into my regular clothes before taking my bag and Sehun's present and headed to EXO's dressing room.

I told Manager Oppa that I would ride with EXO later and might be out tonight. He nodded and told me to be careful of fans. The rest of the girls said they wanted to go back to the hotel first before heading out to do their own stuffs since it was going to be our last day here, tomorrow afternoon we would be on the plance back to Korea.

1172080_635445989880142_1837791444_a.jpg 

I went into EXO's dressing room and yelled as most of them were still changing and quickly turned around to face the wall.

"Are ya'll done?" I asked and they said yes before I turned around and let out a breath. "Ah Sehun-ah, Sangil Chukkae!" I said, walking over to him to give him a hug and handed him his present.

"Gomawo Jiyeon-ah." He said and ruffled my hair. I pouted but let it slide, seeing that it was his birthday.

"Guys, lets go for dinner?"Chen suggested as we all agreed. It was about 9PM so we headed out for dinner at a restaurant where we ate in a closed off section so we wouldn't be bothered by fans. We ate and chatted, joking here and there.

Myungsoo had texted me to ask where I was which I told him. He asked me out on a late date at 10.30PM which I agreed to. After dinner with EXO, they had asked me out but I rejected, saying that I had somehwere to go. They didn't probe anymore but told me to be careful. I made my way to where I was suppose to meet Myungsoo and saw that he was there already, dressed in all black as usual and wore shades and a cap. 

We walked around the shopping district, casually talking about random things, hands interwined like every other couple. Luckily no one recognised us and assumed us to be a normal couple which I was thankful for. We entered a small shop which selled keychains and mostly couple items.

"Oppa this is nice." I said, pointing to a simple bracelet which had a rectangle which was cut and when both braclets were put together, the rectangles would form a heart. It was simple and cute, and people wouldn't be able to tell easily.

large.jpg (Imagine the red one is turquoise and the other is black

I decided to take the turquoise one while Myungsoo took the black one. Not surprised. I smiled as he helped me put it on after watching me fumble with it. I in turn helped him too.

After that, we walked around awhile more, shopping for clothes and other things, eating some snacks before ending our simple and ordinary date which I liked, because it made me feel like a normal girl again. We catched a cab back to the hotel and went in separately not as to get caught before meeting up in the lift. 

"Sleep well, see you tomorrow." He said and pulled me in for a short kiss which I returned. After that, we hugged for a.hile before the elevator 'Ding'ed, signalling my level as I got out and smiled, waving to him goodnight before returning back to my room where Jewls was already asleep. After washing up, I too, decided to turn in into bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well another update! Omg guys, I think I can cry. One of my national exam is on my birthday which is like next Monday! Why is life so cruel to me, WHY! T.T But wish me luck ne? :) Thanks for reading and  I hoped you liked it! Goodnights everyone! ^.^ <3

XOXO,

-Last Juliet (HEHE XD)

tumblr_n40141WZxr1r61m39o6_1280.jpglarge.jpg

tumblr_n40141WZxr1r61m39o2_1280.jpg

084C5438-800x533.jpg

tumblr_n3ytq22MWv1qe4t2io1_500.jpg