My Knights In Shining Armour

MY WONDERFUL LIFE?

Jiyeon"s POV:

The rain had just stop and I was cold and wet. I heard someone call my name." Jiyeon-ah.." I turned my head up expecting to see Jiyong Oppa but no, it was TOP Oppa." Jiyeon-ah, gwenchana? What happened? " He looked at me, face full of worry. I couldn't hold it in and went up to hug him. He was shocked but hug me back.

TOP POV:

I was walking around the park after my schedule and I heard someone crying near the playground and went to see who it could be, I saw a girl around 20 crying on a swing. She was wet.I went closer and was shocked to see that it was Jiyeonie." Jiyeon-ah.." I called out to her. She looked up to me, face red and eyes puffy. She looked like she had been crying for a very long time. It broke my heart to see her like this. She suddenly came up to hug me. I froze, shocked. But of course hugged her back trying to calm her down and soothe her.She finally stopped crying and I turned to look at her.I finally looked at what she was wearing, a crop top and shorts which were wet. She was shivering and I took off my coat to wrap around her. She thanked me. I brought her to sit at a nearby bench. I wrapped my arm around her since she was still shivering. I told her to calm down and ask her what happened. She told me everything until the part where she called for Jiyong Oppa and when I found her. My heart dropped alittle when she called Jiyong instead of me, while we weren't very close. Then we heard someone call out to her. We both stood up and saw the guy that made her like this, Donghae. I felt her step behind me and held onto my shirt tightly.Her actions just made me want to protect her even more from that guy who hurt her." Jiyeon-ah... I'm really sorry I slapped you. I didn't know what had gotten into me, really I swear. You know me rite? I'm the Donghae Oppa who saved you and the one who loves you very much.I wouldn't hurt you.Never.Please just come home with me and I promise you I will do whatever it is to make you happy. Please just forgive Oppa" I heard him say to Jiyeon. I felt tears on my back and I knew she was crying. That jerk. " No..." I heard Jiyeon whisper softly and I now he could hear her denial too. But he didn't give up and tried to reach for her but I grabbed his hand." Didn't you hear her punk? She said no, so leave her alone and back off." I hissed through my teeth. I was pissed with this guy. He glared back at me," TOP-sshi, I believe this has got nothing to do with you, it's between Jiyeon and me, so I think you should be the one that backs off." He said coldly and pulled his hand back.I scoffed." Can't you see that ypu've hurt her and she doesn't want to see you? So why are you being so stubborn? Her problems are my problems and whoever hurts her will have to go through me." I felt Jiyeon gasp at what I said, but it was true.I won't spare whoever hurts her.

Jiyeon POV:

I gasped, did he really mean that? I felt Donghae's breath pick up and I know he was going to snap, I quickly went infront of him. Waiting for the blow that didn't come, i opened my eyes to see someone grabbing Donghae Oppa's arm. I glanced up to see Jiyong Oppa. I was glad he was here and glad no one was hurt. i wasn't ready to get hurt again after yesterday. " I advise you to leave now. Can't you see Jiyeon doesn't want to see you. I think you should give her a few days to chill. We will look after her for now.Please just go" He said coldy to Donghae Oppa, who hesitated and gave me a last look." I'm really sorry Jiyeon-ah" with that, he walked away. i was glad and tired I fell onto my knees. I felt arms around me and smiled, " Gomawo Oppas. Saranghaeyo..."then I drifted to sleep. I heard chuckes but was already in lalaland.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys new update. Twist in the story. omg i wish i had them as my knights in shining armour. oh gawd. oh well. Happy New Year guys have a great year ahead. I wont be able to update much since school will be starting but I'll try my best okays. Luv yas <3

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQV53Iz_Qg6pssLHuU9tzB