Photoshoot

MY WONDERFUL LIFE?

Jiyeon POV:

"Jiyeon-ah, ireona! You have a schedule today.Come on!" I heard Manager oppa say as he shook me awake. I groaned and tossed in my bed, tired from yesterday and sighed as I sat up on my bed and ruffled my hair. I trudged to the toilet and showered and dried my hair before I changed into a white top, black jeans and pink cardigan and black laced boots.  I grabbed my neccesities and put them in my bag, grabbed my cup of milk tea and left.

large.jpgkcrw3l-l-610x610-shoes-lace-black-high-h

I was in the car with Manager oppa as I had a solo schedule while the rest had theirs and later in the day. I was trying to catch some sleep while listening to music. It was Dynamic Black's Yesterday which was formed by Hoya, Kikwang, Jinwoon, L.Joe and Lee Joon.

I think I fell asleep and cause I was woken up by Manager oppa and stepped out of the car. "Omona, Chuwo!" I hissed and rubbed my arms. Manager Oppa wrapped a winter coat around me as he escorted me into the studio where I bowed to some crews. "Oh? Are you Jenie's Jiyeon?" A lady asked me as I smiled and bowed. "Ne annyeonghaseyo." I greeted as she smiled. "Aigoo you're so beautiful, it was right to choose you as your female model. I'm in charge here. You can call me Eunsoo" She teased and I blushed and smiled shyly. "Ah kamsahamnida Eunsoo-sshi." I thanked her. She then led me to see the photographer in charge. "Aigoo, neomu yeppeoyo, Jiyeon-sshi." He said and I blushed and bowed again. "Ah aniyo, kamsahamnida, Sir" I said. "Ah yogiyo, SooHyun-sshi." Eunsoo-sshi said as she waved a guy over. The guy walked over and my eyes widened, stunned to see the guy infront of me.

"Annyeonghaseyo, you must be Jiyeon-sshi? Nice to meet you, Kim SooHyun imnida." He introduced himself. "Ahh y-ye. Annyeonghaseyo, Jenie's Jiyeon imnida. Nice to meet you too." I stammered alitte and bowed back.  He chuckled seeing me flustered and I blushed. "I hope we can work well together." He said and stretched his hand out, I gently took his hand and shook it. "Ah ne, I'm a really big fan of yours. You're latest drama was a real hit. " I told him as he chuckled.

36994-215471.jpg131231_ycfts_sbs_3.jpg

I was in the dressing room getting my make up done for the shoot later. We were doing some outdoor shoots like camping.After everything was done, I was escorted out to the set where we would be shooting. It was like a camp set up indoors. The director told us what he wanted and me and Soo Hyun-sshi nodded as told and went on set. "Remember, I want it like a couple is on a camping trip okay? I need to see some love and chemistry" He said and we nodded and sat on the couch. For this scene, my hair was tied into 2 low pigtails, dressed in a white top with dark blue strips on my sleeves, blue skirt and tribal leggings.  Soo Hyun-sshi was dressed in yellow khaki pants, a brown top and a hankerchief tied around his neck.. "I want Soo Hyun-sshi to act as he's telling Jiyeon a secret and Jiyeon I want you to look alitte interested but at the same time, not wanting to know as well, you get that?" Youngin-sshi said and I nodded. Soo Hyun-sshi then leant down next to me, his elbow resting on a pillow as I crossed my leg and tilted my head alittle as he placed his hand infront of his face and posed as he was telling em something. "Alright stay!" Youngin-sshi said as we both froze in our pose and he snapped a few pictures. "Okay! Now I need both of you to look into each others eyes." Youngin-sshi said as I gulped and nodded, turning to look at him as he was already looking at me, causing me to blush at the closeness between us. He looked so cute and we froze in that spot. "Okay! Perfect! Next scene!" Youngin-sshi said as I coughed and looked away, stood up and walked back to the dressing room. 

suzy-and-kim-soo-hyun-for-beanpole-outdo8576792279_9ec4009e63_h.jpg

The next scene, it was like a campfire, I was dressed in a loose white top and green shorts and was sitting on a rock and Soo Hyun-sshi was dressed in a blue stripped top and blue pants with a guitar in hand. "Okay for this scene I want you guys to have fun, with alittle bit of teasing." Youngin-sshi said as we nodded. Soo Hyun-sshi told some jokes as we laughed together very naturally and Youngin-sshi snapped a few shots.

suzy-and-kim-soo-hyun-for-beanpole-outdo%5BBEANPOLE%5D+Photo+Shoot+-+Suzy+(miss+

After that we took a few more shots and ended the shoot. "Thank you for the hard work!" I thanked the crew and other staffs as I was walking around after changing back to my clothes. "Aigoo thanks for the work Jiyeon-sshi." Eunsoo-sshi said as we bowed. "Aniyo, thank you for giving me this job." I thanked her and smiled. "Thanks for the hard work." Soo Hyun-sshi said as he came over. I bowed and thanked him as well. "Well if that is all, I shall be going now. Kamsahamnida, Annyeonghi gyeseyo." I bid farewell and was walking out of the studio when Soo Hyun-sshi called out to me. He jogged towards me and looked at manager oppa as I assured him and he left us to go get the van ready. "Is there something the matter Soo Hyun-sshi?" I asked him confused. "Ah, can I have your number, Jiyeon-sshi?" He asked, surprising me. "Ah ne." I said and gave him my number. "You can just call me Jiyeon by the way and drop the formalities since I'm younger than you." I told him and smiled. "Arasso, annyeong Jiyeon-ah." He said and ruffled my hair and went back in. I stood there confused but shrugged it off. 

I was on the van again, on the way back when my phone rang. "Yeobosayo?" I answered.  "Oh? V-sshi?" It was V from BTS. We became friends after Gayo Daejun but I never thought he would call me since we weren't that close. "Me? I'm heading back from my schedule, wae?" I asked him. "Ah uhm sure, see you later." I ended the call. He asked me if I was free to go have lunch together. We were to meet at a restaurant near my dorm.

Did he just ask me out on a date??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

short update after forever, sorry my dears I was busy with exams since I basically have exams every week, sigh and I've been having writers block >.< Hope you liked this update, Hwaiting everybody! :) <3