Exo

MY WONDERFUL LIFE?

Author POV:

Jiyeon was still unconcisous when the door burst open revealing lots of idol, Big Bang Suju, EXO, BTOB,B.A.P,TeenTop,MBLAQ, and Hyunbin. "Jiyeon." They all chorused as they slowly filled the room. Hyunbin and Suju went first since they were the closest to her. "Aigoo my poor Dongsaeng." Hyunbin said as he combed her hair back. She looked pale but better than just now. "Jiyeon-ah,  why are you always ending up in the hospital huh?" Donghae said and held her hand. "You. What did you do?" Donghae hissed at L."I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do anything. It was because of the rumour." L said as he hung his head low. "why would she be so upset about a rumour huh? Are you guys dating?" Hyunbin spoke up. "Aniyo. we're not. " L said but in his heart he wished they were. "Anyways the most important things is to let Jiyeon get well soon alrights?" Leeteuk being the calm leader said and everybody nodded. "Don't you guys have schedules?" Sungkyu asked the rest who nodded. "Alrights then I think you guys should go back first. When she comes round I'll inform you guys." Hyunbin said and they nodded. Group by group they went to say a few words to Jiyeon before leaving. "You guys should leave too.I'll stay here to look after her." Hyunbin told the 4 remaining group of guys, SUJU, Big Bang, EXO and Infinite. "Alrights hyung." Leeteuk said as he ushered the rest out. The girls had to leave for practice. Myungsoo was the last to leave, sparing Jiyeon one last look before closing the door. Now only the 2 siblings were left. "Jiyeon-ah how could you be so stubborn. Tsk. Didn't I tell you to look after yourself. Look what happened." Hyunbin scolded her but sighed once again. He fell asleep while taking care of his sister. 

Hyunbin felt the bed moving and looked up from his sleep to see Jiyeon awake. "Hey Oppa." She said weakly and smiled. "This kid." He said as he ruffled her hair. "Hey! I'm still a patient here. Please be more genlte." She whined, totally herslef again. "How are you feeling?" He asked her as he used his hand to feel her forehead. "Better." She said, "But I'm hungry." She said and pouted. " FOO DELIVERY~" The door burst opened revealing EXO with food. " Hey Oppas!" She said cheerfully. "I see someone is feeling much better." Kai said and went over to Jiyeon and ruffled her hair. "Aish not you too Oppa!" She whined and the rest chuckled. "well you guys take care of her. I need to go back to the company to do something. I'll be back later." Hyunbin said as he kissed her forehead and bid them goodbye.

Jiyeon POV:

"Oppa annyeong~" I waved goodbye to Hyunbin Oppa. I faced EXO Oppa and smiled. "How are you Jiyeon-ah?" Baekhyun asked me. "I'm fine Oppas." I sighed again. Jeesh it was just a fever. "Well you must be hungry, you've slept for like what? 5 hours? What a pig~" Kris joked as I hit him "YAH!" I scolded as he whined and rubbed his arm. "Well seeing how hard you hit me, it shows you're perfectly fine." He mumbled. We all laughed. They got me really delicious food. We ate and talked. "Oh hey Oppa I heard about the uhm Saesang fan attacks. Are you guys okay?" I asked cautiously. "Uhm well there's nothing we can do much about it no matter how much we dislike it. They are still our fans." Suho said and I nodded. " I understand but they're going alittle too far. I mean last time it was Luhan who fell at the airport and now? Ruining Baekkie Oppa's hyung's wedding. I mean come on don't they know anything about respect?" I said angry that these fans were acting like that. "Aigoo is Jiyeonie worried for us?" Chanyeol said cutely. I pouted and nodded. "Hehe aww~" He cooed as I laughed. "Gwenchana we can look after ourselves." Sehun said as I chuckled. " Just be careful next time arasso?" I warned them and they nodded. We just talked throughout the night, I felt myself being closer to all of them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I heard about EXO's Saesang fans and I must say  I'm very upset. I mean they don't even repect the idols and even hurt them like seriously? I thought fans are suppose to love and care for their Idols. And you guys even went to ruin the most important day of someone, their wedding. Don't you feel ashamed of yourselves? How can some people be so extreme until they sent threats to their idol just cause they ignored you, you guys deserved being ignored because of what you guys did. Not only did you embarrass yourselves, but also Baekhyun. I'm so disappointed in you guys. Please reflect on what you guys did wrong.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjmDeuHdRm8bNUHEQud3g30402133.jpg


EXO_1376363835_af_org.jpg