Surprise meeting

MY WONDERFUL LIFE?

Jiyeon's POV:

Well I guess my nap turned out longer than I expected and my mum didn't even bother waking me up.Perhaps she went out partying with her friends again. I got up and made my own breakfast, took a shower and put on my clothes.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQvOdBiFguQc-7nSJptpr3images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSDqm5MhEpkYjKaF9IjYgEladies-black-patent-satchel-top-handle-o

I decided to go take a walk at the nearby and take some photos. Yes I like taking photos and singing, they were my favourite hobbies. So I walked around and saw a playground in the distance, since it wasn't very far, I decided to walk there.

BigBang POV:

Yesterdays fan meeting really tired the boys out so they went back to the hotel to rest.

"Hey did you guys notice the girl who spoke Korean quite fluently?" GDragon mentioned while looking at the polaroid in his hand

"You mean her?" Daesung said and took out the polaroid which Jiyeon had given all of them each.

"Yeah. I think she's pretty cute don't you think so?I heard she's half American, half Korean.I think her name was Jiyeon?" GDragon replied as he pulled the polaroid closer to examine Jiyeon's features.

"Yeah she's pretty. She's kinda nice and calm too, wasn't really like those other fans who were screaming." Seungri chiped in.

"What's so special about her? She's just like the other fans.Her calmness could just be an act." TOP disagreed.

"Hyung you're always like this. Well guys i think we should rest. We have an off day tomorrow let's go out and have fun." Taeyang shook his head at the older male.

They all put aside the topic and turned it for the night.

Next Day:

The boys woke up early and decided to go to a park. They heard there was a park not too far which was scarely populated so they went there.

They were right.

There wasn't much people except some children who were playing at the playground. They strolled towards the playground and spotted a girl taking photos and smiling. They thought she was a paparazzi but then taking a closer look, they realized she wasn't.

"Hyung, she looks familiar." Daesung pointed out

They all nodded and then GDragon took out the polaroid which he kept in his wallet, seeming to have taken a slight liking to you.

"It's her! The girl at the fan meeting." GDragon said, pointing to the pic. 

Jiyeon's POV:

The children look so cute having fun.I snapped a photo or 2 of the children then looked around to see what more photos I can take when I spotted 5 guys huddled together all in hoodies. I arched a brow in curiosity and used my camera to zoom in on them what I saw took me by surprise.

20110203-052040.jpg

Big Bang?!

Big Bang!

They were none other than Big Bang in the flesh.

'Omo, am i dreaming?' I blinked furiously as I thought to myself.

'I must be, there's no way it can be such a coincidence that they would be here.' I argued mentally.

I froze debating if I should go over or just walk away. I snapped a photo real quick of them and decided to just leave them be. I didn't want to bother them as they hardly got any privacy. I was about to turn away when I saw one of them waving in my direction.

I think that was GDragon.

I was puzzled.

'Aniya, he couldn't be waving at me.' I waved that foolish thought away.

I turned behind and saw no one and there was hardly anyone here. I look around once more just to make sure. That person was still waving at me. I pointed to myself and the person nodded. My eyebrows rose in surprise before smiling and waving back ,before bowing since they were Koreans and bowing meant respect.

I smiled again and was about to turn and walk away.When suddenly I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned back and saw GDragon infront of me smiling followed by the rest. I froze and stood rooted to the ground.

'Oh my god. Bigbang was infront of me. No way. It's gotta be a dream.' I blinked a few times thinking I would wake up and this would all be just a dream but then they were still here and someone's chuckle rung in my ears.

"Anneong" GDragon greeted and smiled at me, the rest smiled and said hi too except for one, TOP.

"Oh, A-Anneonghaseyo.." I bowed 90 degrees, blushing and they laughed even more.

"What are you doing here? You live nearby?" GDragon questioned me.

"Ah deh, I live nearby so I decided to come out for a walk." I answered shyly.

"What's with the camera?" Daesung asked curiously while pointing at my camera.

"Oh it's just one of my hobbies." I replied.

"Ohh." They nodded.

 

"Wow Fantastic Baby
Dance I Wanna Dan Dan Dan Dan Dance Fantastic Baby
Dance I Wanna Dan Dan Dan Dan Dance Wow Fantastic Baby
Boomshakalaka Boomshakalaka Boomshakalaka Dan Dan Dan Dan Dance"
 

Just then my phone rang and I heard them laugh and I turned as red as a tomato.

"Choiseonghamnida (Sorry). Chamkkamanyo (Wait a minute)." I excused myself for the call.

They nodded and i turn around and before answering my phone.

"Hello?" I spoke to the phone.

"Lexi where are you?" I heard my mother's voice from the other end.

"I'm at the park nearby, why?" I replied.

"Oh, sweetie I'm sorry but I think I'll be home late so could you settle your own food for the day and look after yourself okay. Oh and make sure to feed Roxy alrights? Bye." She said 

"Yeah sure Mom. Bye" I hung up.

 

I turned back to look at  BigBang again and smiled.

"So what are you guys doing here?" I asked.

"Just taking a stroll. It's our day off and we wanted to relax and have fun." GDragon responded

"Ah, I see." I nodded in understanding.

"Hey are you free today? Cause we don't really know our way around, do you mind taking us on a tour around?" GDragon requested with a smile.

I was slighlty taken aback by his request as I pondered on it.

"Uh.. sure. I'm free. If its okay with you guys." I smiled.

I mean who in their right mind wouldn't wanna spend a day with BigBang, right? 

Right.

They all agreed and was excited as well. 

"Ah but first I need to go home and do something." I said, remembering that I had to feed Roxie who was back home alone.

"Sure. Can we follow?" GDragon asked with a small smile.

"Sure, It's not far." I agreed.