OMG

MY WONDERFUL LIFE?

Jiyeon POV:

"OMG UNNIE! UNNIE! UNNIE!!" I heard Lissa shout for me.

I groaned and tossed in my bed, using my pillow to cover my ears. Then I felt someone jumping on my bed, I was getting real annoyed.

And I flipped.

"MELISSA ELLE ARIEL! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT?! OMG I’M TRYING TO SLEEP HERE!" I shouted and glared at the now pale-faced Lissa.

She kept quiet and showed me a magazine which my tired eyes just swept over uncaringly.

"So?" I said still annoyed.

Then she sighed and pointed to the front page. I squinted my eyes and that’s when reality hit me. It was me! With Infinite Oppas! On the cover page! OMG. It was the photo from the photoshoot we took that time.

"You’re on the front page of VOGUE magazine! I can’t believe it and with Infinite too! " She fangirled and started jumping around. My mind was still blank and I was processing the information I just got.

Oh .

I'm on the freaking front page of the VOGUE magazine. My phone started ringing and I looked to the caller ID to see my best friend calling. I took a breath and answered it hesitantly, “Hello?"

"OMG DID YOU SEE THE COVER OF VOGUE'S MAGAZAINE? YOU'RE ON THE FRONT PAGE! OMGGGG!!! YOU LUCKY GIRL!" Jewls practically screamed into my ear.

I pulled the screeching phone away from my ear before replying her, “Uh not really. I didn't know it would come out at all! I didn't even know what I was doing! They just wanted me to stand in for the model who couldn't make it. Now what am I supposed to do?" I groaned into the phone and ruffled my hair.

“What do you mean what are you gonna do? You're gonna be famous! My best friend is gonna be famous!!! I’m so happy for you Lexi." She squealed, she was more excited than me, who was the person on the front page.

"But I don’t think I want to be famous Jewls. I mean I won't have as much privacy anymore." I sighed conflicted.

“I understand girl. But this is like a once in a lifetime opportunity!" She convinced.

“Haha I was just on the cover page once. It's not like I'm going to get scouted to be a model or a singer for my whole life." I shrugged my shoulders even though she couldn’t see me

“True but then people are going to recognise you!" She argued.

Jewls had to go to work so she had to hung up but told me that she would call me again later to meet up. I sighed and laid back on my bed. Suddenly my phone rang again. It was an unknown number.

“Hello?" I answered in English.

“Yeobosayo?" The male caller said, taking me by surprise.

“Ah ne annyeonghaseyo." I switched to Korean

“Annyeonghaseyo, may I ask, are you perhaps, Miss Lexi Kim Jiyeon?" He inquired.

“Ah ne I am. May I know who you are?" Curious but I cautiously replied.

“Ah I'm Woollim Entertainment's CEO, Lee Jung Yeop. I've heard a lot about you from your Uncle.” He replied and I almost choked on air.

Why was the CEO of an entertain company calling me personally? And it being Infinite Oppas’ company at that too. I knew Woollim had collaborated with SM Ent to make their own company, so they were sort of related but I didn’t know much about them.

“Ah hello. Uhm is there something you need?" I asked carefully.

“Ah yes. You see I've seen you on the cover on the VOGUE magazine with Infinite and I heard you are really talented. So I would like to ask you if you're interested to sign a contract with us. Of course, you will be part of a collaboration project between SM and Woollim. Which means you will be part of both Woollim and SM families. How does that sound?" He said but I couldn’t even believe my own ears.

I was speechless.

“Uhm thank you very much for the offer but I would need time to consider it." I finally sputtered out after gaining my spirit back.

“Of course I understand; this is a big decision to make. I look forward to your decision." He said before we ended the call.

"So that’s what happened." I finished telling Jewls along with my mom and sis.

Infinite Oppas were still at their schedule. I looked at Jewls who had agape ad eyes widened. Oh god. Here it goes 3...2...1.

"OMGOMG!! YOU GOT SCOUTED BY WOOLLIM WHICH IS ALSO SORT OF UNDER SM WHICH IS A REALLY GREAT OPPORTUNITY. YOU SHOULD TAKE IT. YESYESYES DO IT DO IT! I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU, YOU LUCKY !" She exploded and ran over to jump at and down in front of me.

I shook my head and shook my head. Trust her to get so excited about this. I didn't even agree to it yet. Then followed by Lissa who grabbed hands and screamed with Jewls. "OMG MY SISTER IS GONNA BE FAMOUS AND BE A KPOP STAR OMGOMGOMG!! DOES THAT MEAN I GET TO MEET OTHER IDOLS?"

I chuckled. I looked at my mom who smiled and said, "I'm happy for you dear. Didn't you used to say how you wanted to be a kpop star when you were younger? Now’s your chance."

I did use to think that way but now I'm not so sure anymore. I told the 2 jumping monkeys to settle down. "Guys! I haven't even decided to take the offer.”

Then they pouted at me and whine. "BUT WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY~" They said at the same time. Aish it was no use talking to these 2. I decided to call Uncle Soo Man.

“Yeobosayo? Jiyeonie?" He picked up on the fifth ring.

“Ne Uncle. It's me. I need your advice."

“Ah I see Lee Jung Yeop has contacted you already. Is it about that matter?” He said after I explained my situation to him.

“Yeah. I don't know what I should do. I mean it is a great opportunity but I'm just not sure if I should take it. There's a lot to lose being an idol. My privacy, my time and others.” I reasoned.

“I understand Jiyeon-ah. But there’s a lot of good side about being an Idol. I mean people will get to hear your voice and you get to perform on stage and become famous.” He said, very convincingly.

“I know aish alright, I will consider again.” I sighed in defeat.

“I hope you take the offer Jiyeon-ah. But follow your heart. Do what you want to do.” He continued.

“Ne gomawo uncle.”

I sighed. Should I? I mean it was my dream when I was young but I never knew it would one day come true. Then the thought of Bella passed through my mind.

“You're just a worthless and untalented girl, what gives you the right to be with Big Bang oppas? At least I can dance and sing. I'm a trainee here so that gives me right to be here. And what are you?" I remembered her saying this to me before.

Her words fueled my spirit. I've made up my mind. Say hello to being an Idol, Lexi Kim Jiyeon. I thought and smiled to myself. Then I grabbed my phone and dialed the number of Lee Jung Yeop, the CEO of Woollim Ent.


So what do you guys think? hehe. I was wondering if I should end this story and start a sequel or should I just continue this here all the way? If I'm going to write a sequel, it would be about Jiyeon's life as an Idol. I thought that if I continued on from here it would be a very long story hahaha, but I don’t mind. Just tell me what you think! Thanks for reading!! <3

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRI8Rgm5745a4_MvOYPHO8

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSLnAzW2IVOYYfnIwL5A3-images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQPpz7u4oY-pWsGHj_NzfO