Realisation

MY WONDERFUL LIFE?

Lissa’s POV:

Woah. Did Donghae oppa just kiss Lexi? That , always trying to steal from me. UGH. It's always about her. HER HER HER! Why? I’m so much better than her, I’m cuter, prettier, smarter but it’s always her! My first love even chose her over me!

And she was fat then! Why would he even like her?!

I still remember making out with her boyfriend, Alan was it? I can’t remember but all I remember was it being the best feeling ever. But unlucky her came home too early and witnessed the scene. Oh wells, but now she’s trying to steal all my attention and oppas!

I was brought out of my thoughts when I saw Jiyong oppa running after a crying Lexi. Ugh, not him too. If it goes on like this, he will definitely fall for her and then they would be together.

NO! He's supposed to fall in love with me, not her! I quickly ran after Jiyong Oppa. I saw him make his way to a playground and shouting for Lexi. Why does he care so much about her? Are they dating? Does he like her? No, no way! I have to stop this. I went up and pulled him against me and smashed my lips onto his.

To my surprise, he kissed me back! Does he like me too? I was so happy but then he suddenly pulled away, bringing me out of my happy place. I though he liked me? I looked up to him and smiled shyly.

But then we heard something rustle and we both turned to look at....Lexi. I smirked at her and she was just staring at us wide eye. In your face Lexi.

GD POV:

It wasn't Lexi. It was Lissa! UGH. I quickly pulled away. I felt so disgusted. Then I heard a rustle somewhere and turned to look and came face to face with a wide eyed Lexi. . I think she saw. I mean the kiss lasted more than a minute I think. God. Now she's gonna think I like Lissa, but I don't. The one I like was her. I saw her shaking her head with tears in her eyes.

"Lexi, it's not what you think...LEXI!!!!" I tried explaining myself but she just ran away again. I groaned and was about to run after her but I felt a pair of arms wrap around me from behind.

"Oppa please don't leave me. I love you. " She whispered. I was shocked. I pulled her hands away and turned to face her.

"Listen to me carefully. I don't like you. I like Lexi." I seethed through my teeth.


HEY YOU ALL!!! HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR (EVE)~ HAHAHA I TOT I WOULD UPDATE AS A GIFT. SO SORRY NO AN BAOS BUT AT LEAST YOU GET AND UPDATE. HAHAHAHAH.LOVE YOU ALL AND DONT FORGET THAT OKIES.. ANNYEONGGGGGGG <3

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcReGIRDx9lsMtxqLpSYugb

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTO6cbqWzUQwT3rnQ0_JLO

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_OGKDwdfVQzXQyOm5uBU HOTTTTTTTTTT <3