Idol Star Athletics Championship Part 3

MY WONDERFUL LIFE?

Jiyeon POV:
The events continued as per scheduled with Tao doing the High Jump event but got into an accident as Suho and Luhan went rushing over along with the other EXO members.

"Tao-ah, gwenchana?" I asked as JENIE and I made our way over to the commotion. 

Tao was laid on his chest on his floor while the medics checked on his back. He had landed on the pole after jumping which must have hurt alot based on his expression and his actions. After the medics checked on Tao, Suho and Sehun heaved him up and carried him in between them to their waiting room so Tao could rest and probably get some medication.

"I hope Tao is alright." I sighed to Myungsoo who was beside me. 

"Don't worry, I'm sure he'll be fine." He said and patted my back secretly so no fans could see.

As the other events continued on, I decided to go and check on Tao. 

"Hey Noona." Tao greeted me from his position on the couch as I winced seeing him like this.

"Hey, are you alright?" I asked as I approached him while kneeling on the couch next to him.

"I'm fine! I'm tough Kung fu Panda Tao remember?" He boasted but winced. I chuckled and ruffled his hair.

After chatting with Tao for abit, I left him to rest and went back out because I was going to take part in the female's High Jump as well. I stretched my left leg which had cramped just now, feeling it alittle tense as I winced.

Now there was only me to clear the 1m 20cm mark. I rubbed my hands together and cleared my mind as I set my eyes on the pole. Slowly, I skipped a few steps forward before breaking out in a short run and then putting my legs together before jumping, pushing my body up and over the pole, turning one round before landing on the mattress perfectly as cheers erupted.

A smile broke out on my face as I was announced the Gold medalist for the Female High Jump. I jumped and fist pumped the air. 

Getting off the matress, I did a cartwheel and a flip before the girls ran towards me especially Jewls who hugged me first. Tightly.

"Good Job! You did great girl!" Jewls cheered as she squeezed my cheeks and I whined for her to stop. 

"Hey hey don't go squishing my girlfriend's cheeks Jewel." I heard Myungsoo's voice behind me as she dropped her hands, but not before one last squeeze.
 

"Well L-sshi, this is still my bestfriend we are talking about and I have known her longer than you FYI. So if you want to start talking about rights here I believe I have- mmmf!" I cupped to stop her blabbering.

"Jesus, if you have so much to talk about, go talk to your Jimin over there." I hissed and pushed her towards BTS' direction as she blushed and walked off, leaving me chuckling.

"So is she super protective of you? Because I don't like to share whats mine." Myungsoo said as heat rushed up my cheeks from his words.

"Hm I don't know. You've got to ask her then." I grinned as he chuckled.

Others congratulated me as I thanked them.

"My Queen, congratulations." Minhyuk Oppa said as I chuckled, he was the Gold Medalist for the Male as we Hi-fived and he gave me a brief hug as we posed for a picture with his arm around my shoulders and I made a peace sign and winked while biting my lips.

Lunch break came as all the idols went to get food and sit around with their friends to eat and talk. Some also used the time to do some fanservice.

I sat with the girls and Infinite and also EXO. Myungsoo squeezed in between me and Jewls who sulked. I chuckled and shook my head at them.

We all ate and play a word game where you have to think of a word that started with the last syllabus of the word the person before you said. Those who failed to do so will get flicked on their forehead. 

"EYYYYY!" Everyone whined when Myungsoo flicked me lightly on my forehead, not wanting to hurt me.

"You should do it harder like this." Jewls said and flicked me real hard.

"OW!" I whined, rubbing my sore and poor forehead who had to suffer the wrath of Jewls.

"Heyhey don't do it that hard!" Myungsoo scolded Jewls who stuck out her tongue at him.

"Mani apa? (Does it hurt alot?)" He turned and asked me.

I rubbed it alittle but shook my head, "Aniya, nan gwenchana." I smiled.

He grumbled something along the lines of  "Stupid Jewel" and "My poor baby" while glaring at Jewls. I chuckled and patted his thigh to get him to drop the issue. 

"Annyeong~" Jewls and I waved to the fans in the benches. We got waves back and smiled at them. Those who were nearer to the railings got to take pictures with us and engaged in a conversation with us.

Jewls, Jenny and I took part in the Females Archery. We had a few training sessions before this so we wouldn't look like a fool in front of everyone. 

I pulled the string, aimed and shot.

Bull's eye.

I hit the red mark in the centre,almost hitting the camera as Jewls squealed and we Hi-fived. 

But sadly, we got the Silver Medal. "Its okay, there's always next time." Sunggyu Oppa cheered us up as we nodded.

I rubbed my inner wrist where it was alittle red. I had accidentally snapped the string against my wrist just now. But its bearable.

I was stretching for the Female 4 x 100m Relay. Jihyun, Jira, Jenny and I were running. Jewls said she wanted to sit out because she says she doesn't run well. We were up against Apink, CrayonPop and WASSUP. We put on the tags and walked towards our lane. We did a short interview before the race started. 

Jira was the first runner, followed by Jenny, Jihyun then me. Jira got into position before the gun shot went off and the competition began.

Jira was in the third position, but thankfully Jenny bumped us up to second position before Jihyun took over. I stood there with my hand stretched out to receive the baton.

We were still in second place when Jihyun passed me the baton. I pushed my legs and ran, trying to overtake Bomi sunbaenim who was on the most innest lane but she blocked me so I had to use the outerlane and willed myself to go faster. 

MC1:" Omo omo Jiyeon is taking over Bomi."

I overtook Bomi using the outer lane and ran towards the finishing line where the rest of the girls were. I panted and smiled as we group hugged. "We won! We won!" Jira squealed and jumped up and down as we laughed. 

"Congrats girls!" Infinite said as they came up to us. We smiled and thanked them.

"Woah, Jiyeon-ah, you were so fast!" Sungyeol Oppa said, using his hands to illustrate it as we laughed.

"Gomawo Oppa." I thanked him. Others came to congratulate us as well. 

"Daebak, my barbie is as fast as lightning." Ken said dramatically as I rolled my eyes and pushed his forehead with my finger.

"Congrats Noona!" Hyuk said as I smiled, "Gomawo Hyuk-ah. At least you're nice, unlike someone." I said and looked at Leo who sighed and whispered a soft "Congrats" as I smiled and patted his head.

"Congrats Noona!" Zelo bounced over as I thanked him.

"Congrats Jiyeon-ah." Yongguk Oppa said as he ruffled my hair. I tucked my neck in from his ruffling and fixed my hair.

"Aish, but thank Oppa." I sent him a smile.

"Who knew such a shortie could run so fast." Baekhyun said as I glared at him.

"Excuse me, I'm still taller than you dwarf." I scoffed and patted his head.

"Yah! How dare you call your Oppa a what? DWARF? COME BACK HERE!" He yelled as I giggled and hid behind tall and mighty Kris who looked down at Baekhyun who laughed nervously and shot me a glare while grumbling something before running off to find his Beagle line friends.

After that, it was the guys' turn. Woohyun and Hoya were both running. "Fighting Oppas!" JENIE cheered as they nodded and walked to their lane. Woohyun overtook the others and was leading the race and Hoya oppa completed it in a flash as well as we all cheered and congratulated them on their win.

Finally, the last event of the day, the Coed 4 x 100m Relay where 2 boys and 2 girls from each group were to represent their groups in a relay. 

Representatives of:
Group A:  JooYeon (AfterSchool), Woohyun, Jiyeon (me), Minhyuk
Group B: Naeun, Daehyun, Gaeun (Dal Shabet), Baro
Group C:  Yewon (Jewelry), DongJun, Gayoon (4Minute), Lee Joon
Group D: Jisoo (TAHITI), Kevin (UKISS), SuJin (WASSUP), FeelDog (BIGSTAR)
*note that this is the arrangement of runners in each group ^

The race started as Jooyeon sunbaenim ran and was leading in third which Woohyun Oppa helped to put us in second position. 
I took the baton from him and sprinted. I overtook Gaeun surprisingly and passed the baton off to Minhyuk who completed the race.

"ASA!" We cheered after winning the Gold Medal. Everyone got in a group hug as we Hi-fived each other.

"My my what an athlete you are." I heard Myungsoo whisper in my ear as I smiled and shrugged my shoulders, giggling.

He chuckled and whispered again, "How I wish I could hug you and kiss you for winning so many awards." I blushed at his words and moved away so the fans wouldn't notice us. He chuckled at my reaction.

There was the award ceremony and finally, the event has come to an end. Everyone shook hands with others, some taking photos. Infinite and JENIE took a photo together. I took photos with EXO, VIXX, BEAST, BAP, TEENTOP, BTOB, BTS, Dongjun and Kwanghee, GOT7, B1A4, BLOCK B, MBLAQ, NU'EST and SISTAR.

Finally after reaching our dorms at about 8pm after dinner with the boys, we all took a shower and relaxed before turning in for the night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Boring update~ But still, I hope you guys enjoyed it. HEHE. So have you guys watched Infinite's BACK MV?

tumblr_n948bemnok1ro4rnto1_500.gif (Look at how adorable he is. And then there is Sunggyu, Hoya and Sungjong who are copying him HEHEHE SO CUTE >.<

Damn they are so badass and omg Myungsoo's blonde hair is just me in. Although it looked funny at first, I'm starting to love it although I still prefer his brown hair. But lets face it, He looks hot no matter what. :*:*

10518120_607946509323980_615408202_a.jpgtumblr_n9eni3c6Kq1su1eyto2_500.jpgtumblr_n9dnonkvLZ1s11n58o2_500.jpg

I'm thinking of doing a song cover, would you guys want to hear my horrible singing? HAHAHAH you guys might need to get a new set of eardrums XD. I'm trying to learn Chen's Best Luck which is part of 'Its Okay, Its Love' OST which our D.O is acting in! Remember to support our dear Kyungsoo.
If you haven't heard it, then what are you waiting for? Christmas?? Hear it now!

Anyways, Goodnights my dears~ Till next time! :) 
XOXO <3

 

tumblr_n8n11abaXL1t1glu9o1_500.gif My adorkable Myungsoo~

tumblr_n9cb19vJzq1rgabwuo1_250.giftumblr_n9cb19vJzq1rgabwuo2_250.gif