Hugs

MY WONDERFUL LIFE?

Jiyeon POV:

Another day of practice at Woollim. I woke up and did my daily routines and changed into these:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR51u66e5avTuDk9yzCUCP

I packed in a towel, my crop top and some FBTs for dancing later. I got into my car and drove towards Woolim.I was the first one there so I decided to warm up my body first. I did some stretches, splits and recalled the dance steps we did yesterday and tried dancing to it. My phone began ringing and I stopped the music before walking to my bag to grab my phone.

#Phone convo:

Me: "Yeobosayo?"

Zelo: "Noona! Its me Zelo."

Me: "Oh Zelo-ah wae?"

Zelo: "Oh well Today we don't have any schedule so I was wondering if you would like to go out with us?"

Me: "Uh mian Zelo-ah, I uh have something on. How about tomorrow? I mean its Sunday so I'll be free."

Zelo: "Oh okay! Sure! I'll tell hyungs! See you!"

Me: "Ne, annyeong~"

#End#

I smiled and hung up. Zelo was a really nice kid, bubbly and cheerful. Like a happy virus. I chuckled and went to take a sit and drank some water. I heard some voices outside. Being the curious me, I stepped out to see Jira and Myungsoo Oppa. I cocked an eye brow.

"Myungsoo Oppa." I heard Jira call him but he didn't seem very interested. "Call me L please. Only Jiyeon calls me that." He spoke and it made my heart skip a beat. Only I call him that? Does that make me special. "Oh uh alright then L Oppa." Jira said sadly.

"Is there something you need Jira?" Myungsoo asked, sighing at the same time. "Well I just want to tell you that I'm a big fan of yours a-and I made these for you. I hope you like them." She said and handed him something that looked like a lunch box of some sort. Myungsoo took it and opened it. I could make out what was inside, fried rice and peas decorated into a heart at the top.

"But Myungsoo Oppa doesn't like peas." I accidentally said outloud and quickly covered my mouth. , busted. "Jiyeon?" I heard Myungsoo call out. Damn it why is he able to recognise my voice. I quickly hid behind the door and kept quiet. I felt the door open and I looked up to see Myungsoo smirking at me.

"Uh hehe hi." I said awkwardly."Unnie?" I heard Jira's voice and looked at her. "Oh hey you're here too!" I said trying to sound normal. "What are you doing here?" Jira asked me. "Oh you know, practicing. Not like I'm eavesdropping or anything pfft." I said and fake laughed. "Oh yeah? But only you know that I don't like peas." Myungsoo said and cocked an eyebrow at  me. I glared at him and Jira gave me a confused look. "Uh pfft no? I mean you have so many fans, I'm sure they all know you don't eat peas right Jira?" I asked her and nudged her. "Oh yeah mm." She said and looked away.

"Well uh I'm going to the toilet bye." I said and runned off, wanting to escape that awkward scene. I stopped outside the toilet and took a breath, "Phew thank god. Stupid Myungsoo Oppa. " I muttered. "What are you doing?" I heard a voice and turned to look at Sungkyu Oppa. "Oh Oppa annyeong." I said and smiled. "Annyeong. So what happened?" He asked again. "Uh well nothing much. What are you doing here?" I asked him a question back. "Oh uh I had vocal lessons." He replied and I nodded.

"Oh well hwaiting. I shall go back to practice now. Annyeong~" I said and waved as I walked back to the room to see Jira inside sitting on the floor. I felt bad for her. Sigh. "Why are you sighing?" I heard that oh so familiar voice whisper in my ear and I shivered. "Yah don't do that!" I scolded him softly and slapped his arm making him whine and rub his arm.

"So mind telling you why you were eavesdropping on us?" He asked me smirking. "I was not." I retorted. "Oh really? But you're the only one who knows. So its gotta be you." He said, leaning on the wall. "Okay fine, even if it was me, I didn't meant to. How would I know that she would be confessing to you. Now I feel bad for ruining it." I pouted.

"Wae? I'm glad you did." He said. "Bwo? How can you feel glad about something like this? And this is one of my members we're talking about." I said upset. "Because, I don't like her back. And you saved me from rejecting her. " He said shrugging. "Aish this guy." I said and shook my head. "I gotta go." I said and walked back into the studio but he stopped me. "Wae?" I sighed.

Then he hugged me. "Uh Oppa?" I asked unsure. Sure it felt nice. His strong arms wrapped around me and his face nestled into my neck, almost like he was smelling my hair.I felt safe, it was different from when Jake used to hug me. "Just let me hug you for awhile." He whispered and I let him. Eventually, I placed my hands on his back and patted him.

Not knowing that Jira saw this all, which broke her heart.

He finally broke the hug. I looked at his face and saw that he looked alittle sad. I carrassed his face, "Hey gwenchana?" I asked worriedly. "Yeah just tired." He said and smiled alittle. "Aigoo take care alrights? I don't want you to get sick, neither do your fans." I teased and he smiled. "Aigoo is someone worried about me?" He teased and nudged me. I snorted and nudged him back. "Okayokay I need to go for practice now. Bye!" I waved and walked back into the studio, seeing all the girls present.

"Now lets start practice." I told them and we all danced till late night. "Alright girls I'll see you next monday! Annyeong!" I bid them goodbye and got into my car and drove home. I parked and saw someone outside my house. I squinted my eyes and walked towards the person carefully. 'Who could it be?' I asked myself. The person was not very tall, maybe about my height. He had redish pink hair. I could see because he stood under the lamp post. He was kicking some pebbles.

"L.Joe?" I asked and he turned to me and smiled widely. Truthfully, I kinda missed him. "Hey." He said and came over to me. I grinned and went to hug him. "I missed you." He said which made my heart beat faster. "Me too. Come on in, you must be cold outside having waited for me so long." I said and led him into my house. I got him some hot choco to warm him up.

"So what are you doing here?" I asked him and he chuckled. "Like I said I missed you. I haven't seen you ever since you came back from America. You didn't even bother to call." He huffed and I giggled. "Sorry I was uh.. busy." I said, not wanting to tell him that I was a trainee. This reminded me of the times before I met Myungsoo or even Infinite, when me and L.Joe were really close, and I kinda had some feelings for him, but then the incident where Bella was his ex changed some things."Well its getting late, do you want stay over?" I asked him and he smiled. "I would love to." He said and I lent him some of Hyunbin Oppa's clothes and let him sleep in the guest room.

"Goodnight." I said and he smiled, "Goodnight Lexi." And we both headed to our respective rooms. Soon it began to rain and thunders could be heard loud and clear. I was alittle scared of thunders ever since I was little. I couldn't fall asleep and went to go look for L.Joe. I peekd inside his room and saw him still awake.

"Oppa.." I called him and he sat up on the bed. "Wae, are you okay?" He asked slightly panicking. "Yeah I just couldn't sleep because of the thunder. " I said sheepishly. He chuckled. "You want to sleep together?" He smirked. I nodded. "Alrights." He said and we went to my room where we lied down next to each other.

"BOOM!" The thuunder roared once again and I jumped. "Shh its okay, Oppa's here." He shushed me and hugged me close to his body, I rested my head on his chest and concentrated on his even and rhythemic heartbeat which I slowly drifted off to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEHEH UPDATED! I WONT BE UPDATING OFTEN AS EXAMS ARE HERE AND I REALLY NEED TO STUDY SO I HOPE YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND AND GOODLUCK TO ALL THOSE HAVING EXAMS AS WELL. HWAITING!! :) <3

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRDE8ieTg2QDJcTbGHtvNMimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFuy1zw4IN-lyUNOYUA7T

tumblr_lydr975iB61r9206ro2_500.gif