Fanmeeting

MY WONDERFUL LIFE?

*Note: Bolded words are spoken in Korean

Jiyeon POV:

I tossed in my bed and woke up to find my room empty. I sat up and yawned. I heard a knock on my room door and it opened to reveal my mother and my sister. "Hey sis." Lissa greeted me and I smiled in return, I then looked to my mother who was smiling but her eyes told another story. I knew she was sorry for what she did in the past, "Hey mom." I said, trying to sound cheerful.

"Morning dear. Breakfast is ready, so get ready and come downstairs." She said and I nodded while she led my sister downstairs. Weird. Where was the Infinite Oppas? Just then my phone buzzed with a text. I reached over to my side table to grab it. 

#From Myungsoo Oppa <3#

[Annyeong my princess. Did you sleep well? We had a schedule so we had to leave earlier. Manager hyung said that today will be your rest day, so rest okay.We'll be back around late afternoon to early evening. Until then,try not to miss me so much alrights? keke ^^Annyeong, see you later!]

I smiled when I read the text. Yeesh, this Oppa is so mushy, and we're not even dating, well at least not yet. I went to take a shower and came out in these.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5wpQ6fGpWwSK1I1DdpQuimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQCP3k8eJkcG63q7MlDQFI

I went downstairs to the dining area and was welcomed with the smell of bacon and eggs. I walked to the table and sat down to eat. While eating, my phone buzzed and I read the message.

# To: Lexi #

[Hey! Remember you're meeting me today for the BOYFRIEND Fan meeting! Where are you?! ]

# From: Jewls <3 #

Oh damn, I almost forgot! I checked the time, 8.30am, the meeting was at 9.30am I quickly ate my food. "Going out?" My mom asked and I nodded. I grabbed my bag and my cardigan on the way out, shouting "Bye! Won't be home for dinner, don't wait up for me!" Put on my shoes and went out. I grabbed my car keys on the way and got into my car and called Jewls who told me the address and I went there. 

I arrived at this open area which was sheltered and there was already a huge crowd. I parked my car at a side and came out, my ears hurting from the screaming. Oh gosh! I almost forgot how loud and noisy fan meetings were. Now the problem is, how am I supposed to find Jewls.I felt my phone buzzing and I picked it up.

Jewls: "Yah where are you?!"

Me: "I'm here already! Where are YOU? There's like a thousand people here!"

Jewls: "I'm in front, near the stage."

Me: "Wow you were here so early?"

Jewls: "Duh! It’s BOYFRIEND. Who wouldn't? Anyways come find me quick!"

With that she hung up and I groaned and walked around the huge barricade which consisted of all the fans. I sped up and finally found Jewls who was frantically waving her hands to get my attention. I chuckled and made my way to her in the queue. 

"Finally you made it! It’s about to start!" She said and suddenly the crowd around us started screaming louder and so did Jewls and I had to cover my ears and inch away from her. Aish, I cursed mentally. 

"BOYFRIEND! BOYFRIEND! DONGHYUN! HYUNSEONG! JEONGMIN! YOUNGMIN! KWANGMIN! MINWOO! KYAAAA!" I heard the fans chant which even Jewls was chanting along with. I shook my head and looked to the stage to see 6 cute guys appear. Oh there's Youngmin and Kwangmin the twins.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_oAVZOSLwTTExVCVmoGO

"I'm your Boyfriend! Annyeonghaseyo Boyfriend imnida!" They greeted and the crowd erupted into another round of screams and cheers.

They talked and interacted with the crowd for a while, truthfully, they were really nice. There was this game where they would pick 6 lucky fans in the crowd and they play 3 rounds of rock, paper, scissors and if the fan won, she could get a wish from the Boyfriend member of her choice. This got the crowd even more excited and fired up.

"OMG LEXI!! I HOPE I GET PICKED!" Jewls squealed to me and prayed hard. I giggled at her and the host started picking fans. They already picked 5 girls and were left with 1 when I saw Minwoo pointing at me and said in Korean, "What about that girl with long brown hair in white top, carrying a brown bag?" I understood what he said but the translator translated while I pointed at myself and looked around to see if they made a mistake.

"Yes you!" The host said and got me to go up. I looked over at a disappointed Jewls but she hid it and encouraged me to go up. I gave her a smile, hugged her then went up. They started with the first 5 girls with 2 of them winning but the losing fans still got a hug from their idols. Then it was my turn. 

Host: "So what’s your name miss?"

Me: "Uh Lexi Kim Jiyeon."

Host: "Oh? Are you a Korean?"

Me: "Well I'm half Korean, half American."

Host: "Oh nice to meet you. So do you have a talent?"

Me: "Uhm I sing and dance?"

Boyfriend:" Wow, can you show us? which was translated. I was kinda shy but nodded. They played Boyfriend's I'll be there which I danced and singed perfectly to. At some point, the Boyfriend Members joined in too. After we were done, the crowd applauded for us. The Boyfriend members looked impressed. I've practiced their songs before, and I must say, Janus is one of my favourtie song. Anyways, we proceeded to the game and I was asked to pick one of them. I looked up at them and saw them looking at me with eager eyes like they wanted to be picked and their eyes shining

"Uh.. Kwangmin-shi?" I said hesiatantly and he stepped out and came towards me. We played 3 rounds and well lets say I won." So Miss Lexi, what wish would you like?" The host asked me. I looked to the crowd and saw my bestfriend with her head down. A lightbulb lighted in my brain.

"My wish is for all of the Boyfriend members to take a picture with me and my bestfriend, Jewel." I said proudly into the mic and Jewls head shot up and looked at me with a wide smile. "Well... is that fine with you guys?" I asked the Boyfriend and they nodded. I smiled and was then escorted back down to the waiting pit where Jewls was. She hugged me and I smiled.

The signing event started and the Fans were allowed onstage to get their autographs of the Boyfriend members. It was almost our turn next and Jewls was jumping up and down. "Chillax girl, you wouldn't want them to think you're a crazy stalker fan now do you?" I teased and she glared at me but relaxed. "Next." One of the security guys said and ushered Jewls forward. I smiled seeing my bestfriend smiling so big. It was my turn and I walked up towards Donghyun first. 

"Annyeong!" He said and signed the album which Jewls got me."Annyeong." I greeted back. He didn't ask for my name but I saw him writing it on the album, so he remembered my name? Wow. He finished and I bowed and moved onto Hyunseong who also said hello and signed the album for me. I thanked him and continued onto Jeongmin who gave me an eye-smile which was okay cute. I blushed and smiled back with an eye-smile on my own which made him laugh. I laughed along with it and thanked him when he was done and moved onto Youngmin who greeted me and signed my album.Next was Kwangmin who was smiling like a child who just gotten candy. 

"Oh Annyeong Jiyeon-shi!" He greeted me bubbly. "Ah Annyeong Kwangmin-shi~" I said and smiled. He remembered my name too? Now that I think of it, the rest didn't ask for my name too, did they all remember it as well? He finished signing my album and waved goodbye I moved onto Minwoo who smiled and greeted me, " Annyeongg Jiyeon-shi!" I greeted back, "Annyeongg Minwoo-shi." He signed for me and I finished and went down to find a squealing Jewls who was hugging her album. I laughed and a lady came up to us, "Hello, you must be Lexi. will you please follow me backstage to get a picture with the guys?" must be a staff. I nodded and pulled Jewls along with me.

We arrived back stage and was told to wait for them. The Boyfriend members were taking a break and came backstage. When they entered,I stood up along with Jewls and greeted them. "Annyeonghaseyo" we said and bowed.They bowed back and greeted us. "Oh its you Jiyeon-shi." Youngmin said and I nodded. "Ne, naneun chingu, Jewel." I said and pushed Jewel in front towards them. " Ah Hello!" She said in english. "Hello." They said back. 

"Ah we're here to take the picture?" I said and they nodded. I took Jewel's polaroid camera and got her to stand with the Boyfriend members. They looked kinda awkward but I told them to come closer to her. I then took Jewls's phone to snap a picture for them too. When it was my turn, I stood with them and for some reason, they seemed more relaxed as I took the initiative to sling my arm around Miwoo and Kwangmin who were beside me. We smiled and Jewls took the picture using the polaroid, my phone and my camera. We took 3 with all of us inside with me and Jewls in the middle. Me and Jewls got one each and the Boyfriend got to keep one. They invited us to hang out with them until the whole event was over which of course Jewls agreed immidiately to. I just nodded and followed Jewls. They had to go back out but we were allowed to stay backstage and wait until they were done. Whats going to happen after this? I thought to myself.


There you go! Hope you enjoyed it!!So whats gonna happen next? wait for the next update!!! Love ya'll!!