Bestie + Shopping

MY WONDERFUL LIFE?

Jiyeon POV:

"Jewls" I gasped in shock.

My best friend smiled real wide. "Well? Are you going to just stand there all day?" She said and chuckled. I dropped by bags and went to hug her. She squeezed me back tightly. "Oh girl I missed you lots! You could have called!" She reprimanded me once we broke out of the hug. I smiled sheepishly. Oh right I forgot all about Infinite Oppas who were just standing there awkwardly. "Oops I almost forgot! Jewls, this is-"

“OMG ITS INFINITEEEE!!!" She fangirled. I forgot how much of a KPOP fangirl she was. "Why aren't you fangirling??" She said while still staring at them and jumping up and down, her hand slapping my arm excitedly. She finally stopped when she realised I wasn't going to fangirl, or maybe she was just tired.

"What? Why aren't you jumping up and down?? I mean its Infinite! They're right in front of us. It’s every fangirls' dream to see them up close." She whispered but loud enough for the others to hear. Infinite Oppas just looked at me with their winning smile. Maybe they thought I was going to fangirl but sorry Oppas. “Wait but what are they doing in front of your house?” She suddenly realized.

"Uh well I'm with them." I said and quickly ran to hide behind Sunggyu Oppa who was nearest to me. 1, 2, 3, "WHATTTTT!" She screamed. I finally peeked from behind Sunggyu Oppa to see her fuming mad and giving me the-explain-look. I pouted and stepped out from Sunggyu. I turned back to look at the Infinite Oppas who were just shocked. "Well…" I in a breath and said,

"They'remyfriendsandtheycamehereforavideoshootandalsotaggedalongtocomewithmetoAmericaatthesametime" I said in one breath and was now panting for air. I looked at her who had hanging wide open. I went up to her and closed . "Yah close your mouth." I scolded her.

"Omg I can’t believe it! My best friend hangs out with KPOP Idols Omg I'm so glad you're my best friend!" She cried and hugged me. I just chuckled and patted her back. When she finally calmed down, I introduced her to them.

"Oppas! This is my best friend, Jewel!" I said. They bowed but Jewls bowed even lower and said, "Annyeonghaseyo! Jewel Liana imnida!" She introduced herself in Korean. I was laughing. She shot me a glare and I kept quiet, then she turned to Infinite Oppas smiling.


Image result for ulzzang girls

Jewel Liana:

My best friend, Jewls for short. Major fangirl. Favourite Idols include Infinite, Teen Top, BTOB, Super Junior, Big Bang, EXO, Boyfriend, B.A.P and the list goes on. Anyways, we both went to high school and college together here in America. She's Japanese-American, really nice, pretty, friendly, funny, loves to sing, rap and dance too. She's a great cook too.


So we all settled down on the couch in my house with Roxie on my lap, me between Myungsoo and Sunggyu and Jewls between Dongwoo and Woohyun. I could already see her cheeks about to explode from blushing. I giggled and everybody looked at me confused but Jewls glared at me. I just shook my head.

"Are you guys hungry?" I said. They all nodded in response and Jewls immediately brightened up and went to the kitchen to start cooking. I placed Roxie down and followed behind her to help out. The Oppas followed after us behind Roxie to the kitchen as well.

"Jiyeon noona, what are you guys doing?" Sungjong asked. "Cooking of course!" I replied. "Omo really? YAYAY!" He cheered along with Sungyeol. Sunggyu oppa just chuckled at them. Myungsoo Oppa came in and asked if we needed any help.

"Aniyo oppa you can just relax. It must be tiring after the flight. We can handle, right Chef Jewel?" I said. "Ne!" She shouted back. "You guys just be careful alright?" He said. "Arraso oppa, stop worrying! I'm like 19 already." I whined.

"Yeah but you act like a kid." Jewls said. "Yah! you-" I was about to go on when Myungsoo oppa cut in. "Alright alright Jiyeon." He said and patted my hair which made me shut my mouth and smiled when he gave me a warm smile. I told them to go out and watch TV or something while we girls cooked. While we were cooking, she asked me a really surprising question.

“Hey so how did you guys end up together hm?" Jewls started as she stirred the pot. "Huh? What are you talking about?" I asked cluelessly.

I felt her nudge me with her elbow, "Oh don't lie to me. You and L duh! It’s so obvious you're into him and he's into you."

“W-what? It's not like that! We're just friends." I said a little flustered. She snorted, "We'll see about that. But you guys look super cute together I swear. I totally ship you guys!"

“Aish." I said and bumped her shoulder embarrassedly and she just giggled. 

"Guys the food is ready!" We both shouted. Weird. We didn't get a response so we went out to take a look and realised that they had all fallen asleep. "Aigoo." We both cooed at the same time. Jewls quickly took out her phone and snapped a picture. I looked at her.

"What? It’s not every day you see your idols asleep in person." she defended her actions and continued to take more. I smiled and took one for myself too. "Alright alright lets wake them up now." I said.

I was in charge of waking Sunggyu, Myungsoo, Woohyun and Dongwoo while Jewls had to wake Sungjong, Sungyeol and Hoya Oppa. "Oppa, ireona~" I sang while shaking Sunggyu Oppa. He woke up easily and gave me a smile. "Oh Jiyeon-ah." He said and I smiled. "Oppa, food is ready, help me wake Dongwoo Oppa kays?" I said and he nodded. I headed to Woohyun Oppa and did the same.

Next it was Myungsoo Oppa. I smiled looking at his angelic sleeping face, god he is so handsome. I sat down next to him, "Myungsoo Oppa, ireona~" I said and shook him. He tossed in his sleep and suddenly his arms were around my waist, hugging me.

"5 more minutes." He mumbled sleepily and I blushed. I saw Jewls squeal softly and took a picture of us. I gave her a death stare and she just stuck out her tongue at me and ushered the boys into the dining area to eat.

I sighed and looked down at Myungsoo sleeping. I brushed his hair out of his face and smiled. "Oppa, it’s time to wake up now~" I said and patted his cheek gently and he finally woke up with a pout.

"Aww but I wanted to sleep longer, I was having a really nice dream and was in a really comfy position" He whined. I laughed and ruffled his hair, "Come on~" I pulled him up and brought him to the dining area where the rest were already eating.

"Myungsoo-ah you have got to eat this! It tastes so heavenly~" Dongwoo said in awe and I saw Jewls blush. "It’s all Jewls’ cooking." I said proudly.

"Jinjja?? Woah gomawo Jewel-ah." Dongwoo said and smiled at her. She blushed red. "Ahh neh, Dongwoo-shi." She said shyly. "Eyy just call us oppas!" He said and the rest all nodded along. "Ne Oppas!" She said excitedly and grinned. We ate lunch and talked about all sorts of stuff.

"Omo Lex, did you hear? Boyfriend is coming to America this week! They're holding a special fan signing event and a mini concert! I'm so dragging you there with me." She said and I sigh and agreed.

"Oh and our old college school is having a reunion party and all ex-students are invited and get to bring friends along to. It’s like some sort of a ball, similar to prom." She said.

"Really? Oh okay. When is it?" I asked. "Uhm tomorrow." She said. I almost choked on my food. "WHAT? Its tomorrow and you only tell me this now?" I exclaimed. She just shrugged her shoulders. "I know! Let’s go SHOPPING!" She said and I sighed, she was a huge shopaholic.

"I want to go too!" Sunggyu said, he also loved shopping. "Jinjja? YAY!!" Jewls cheered. The rest of us just groaned. "Arraso, let me go get changed." I sighed in defeat and went up to my room. I was about to close the door when a hand stopped me.

"Wow Jiyeon your room is really nice!" Woohyun oppa commented. "Yah, what are ya'll doing in MY room?" I whined. "Ani wae? Can’t I see my princess's room?" Myungsoo oppa said and I blushed. I had my mum re-design my room. I told her I wanted it to be my favourite colour, turquoise. Wow it was...pretty. I like it!

Image result for turquoise themed bedroom

I went to put my luggage away and was about to change but the Oppas were just there looking around my room. "Yah, I'm going to change now, go out!" I said and shooed them all out. The weather was quite warm so I decided to wear something light. I decided to wear something light and sleeveless.

Related image

I went downstairs to find them. "Let’s go!" I said and hooked onto Myungsoo Oppa's arm and went to get my car. We took the 8 seater-car but it was still a little squeezy. So we had Dongwoo drive and we girls would have to sit on a guy's lap.

"Huhhh but I'm too fat! If I sit on you, I’m going to crush you guys!" Jewls whined. I was also a little hesitant. But Myungsoo Oppa just smiled and pulled me along with him. He made me sit on his lap. I blushed and hid my face in my hands. I could see Jewls doing the same. She was seated on Woohyun's lap and blushing as well.

"Are you alright?" Myungsoo Oppa whispered in my ear. I nodded but he just shifted my position till I was sitting sideways with my head on his shoulder. That made me blush even more. He then slowly wrapped his arms around my waist. I hid my head in his chest to cover my face. I could hear him chuckle. We finally reached the mall and headed out, of course with Infinite Oppa in disguise.

We went to lots of shops. Infinite Oppas also brought some clothes. I was laughing because Myungsoo bought lots of the same clothes, just in different colours. Jewls pulled me to a shop with lots of dress. Ugh I knew it was going to happen.

"Since it’s a ball, you have to wear a dress. No buts!" and with that, she grabbed a few dresses and got me to try them. I groaned and went in. She was with the Infinite Oppas outside waiting to help choose a dress. I put the first one on and went out.

Image result for ulzzang fashion dress

"Hmm nah it's alittle too casual." Jewls shook her head and I went back in to change to the next one.

Image result for korean y mini dress

"Nope.” Myungsoo said before anyone could even say anything and stood up to quickly push me back into the fitting room. I sighed as I tried on the next dress and went out

"PERFECT!" They all said and I smiled, relieved.