So thats why

MY WONDERFUL LIFE?

Jiyeon POV:

I walked into the buiding, took the lift up to the 2nd storey where Myungsoo Oppa told me to go. I saw Jiae and greeted her,"Annyeonghaseyo Sunbaenim!" I bowed but she just scoffed and banged my shoulders and walked past me.

'Ouch', I rubbed my shoulder where she hit. Wonder what's her problem.. I got into the studio and saw Infinite.

"Hey~" I greeted them and they waved. I saw Myungsoo Oppa grinning like an idiot. I wonder why people think that Myungsoo Oppa was a cold guy, he was actually really nice.

"Hey so Mr Lee got a song ready for you. " They told me and my eyes brightened.

"Bwo? So quick? But I havent even trained yet!" I exclaimed.

"Relax, its okay, you're talented so its fine. " Sunggyu told me.

"But I'm not that perfect! Why does everybody say that?" I mumbled.

"Well why don't you listen to this song first?" Hoya asked me and I nodded. 

 

(Pretend that its gonna be Jiyeon's debut song and not 4Minutes. They're just listening to the melody and looking at the lyrics. Jiyeon's team might be alittle like 4minute and other girl groups. I will be using other girl groups songs, I'm sorry.)

I bobbed my head to the song. I smiled, "Wow its really good!" I praised. They handed me the lyrics and told me to learn it.

"Oh the rap too?" I asked.

"Oh nope, you will have a new member who will be flying in tomorrow." Sungyeol told me. I smiled, " Omo jinjjayo? I can't wait!" I was excited since I would get a new friend, someone to share this experience with.

"Who is she? Whats her name? Is she pretty? Is she talented?" I bombarded them with thousands of questions. They just laughed and Myungsoo Oppa ruffled my hair. I pouted at him.

"Well you're gonna be the main vocalist, main dancer and Leader." They told me and I nodded.

"So I will be in a duo?" I asked.

"For now, yes. Sajangnim still isn't sure if it should be a goup or just a duo." Sunggyu told me and I nodded.

"Alrights, why don't you memorise the lyrics for now. We will begin the recording of the song later." I nodded and they left me alone in the studio.

I took in a breath and listened to the melody of the song and tried singing the lyrics together. I was a fast learner so I memorised the song in just 1 hour. I smiled proud of myself. I decided to go buy a drink. I walked out and went to the vending machine. I bought a bottle of mineral water and took a sip of it. Then I heard 2 voices, 1 of them was very similar. It belonged to a guy and a girl.

I peeked around the corner and saw Myungsoo Oppa and Jiae. I tilted my head, wondering what they were talking about.

"Oppa why are you so nice to that Jiyeon girl?" I peeked at them and saw Jiae crossing her hands. She didn't look very happy about it.

"Its none of your business Jiae." Myungsoo said coldly.

"You see the way you treat her? And look at the way you treat me! Your so nice and sweet to her but you turn cold when talking to me." She whined.

"So? She's different." Myungsoo replied her.

"How is she different? I'm prettier, has a nicer voice and much much more than her." Jiae scoffed.

"You don't get it Jiae. It's not about the looks or the talent. You don't even know her, who are you to judge. Besides, I only see you as a friend, a younger sister, nothing more." Myungsoo said.

I frowned, not wanting them to quarrel over me, heck I'm not even worth it. I sighed, why does Jiae hate me so much.

"Oppa can't you see? She doesn't even like you, but I do! Why are you still choosing her over me?" I could hear that she was about to cry.

Jiae likes Myungsoo? So thats why she dislikes me so much.

Do I like Myungsoo?

I-I don't know..

"Whatever Jiae, this discussion is over." Myungsoo said and walked away.

Jiae just stood there and cried. I sighed, deciding to go and comfort her.

"Jiae-shi.." I spoke softly.

She turned her head and glared at me. "Stay away from Myungsoo Oppa you hear me? He's mine!" She hissed and stormed off. I sighed and sat down on the bench there. 

A few hours later, I was in the recording studio, recording for the song. Sunggyu and Woohyun Oppa was in charge of my singing. I sang and sang. I had to keep repeating it to get the notes and tune correct. I was getting tired and frustrated.

"Do it like this" He told me as he gave me an example. I sighed and tried to reach it. Finally, after 123456 tries, I got it. Then we recorded the rest of the song.

"Okay thats good. Lets hear it." They said and we listened to my singing. I have to say, I sounded good, not to brag or anything.

"Well done, alrights thats all for today, go home and rest alright.By the way, Mr Lee asked if you wanted to get a house which was nearer to our building? That way it would be easier to come to practice." Sunggyu Oppa asked me.

I thought about it. "What about my house now then?" I asked. 

"Well you could still go back to it on weekends when you have no schedule." Woohyun suggested.

"I'll think about it." I told them."Alright, well remember to come early tomorrow, your new member will be here in the morning tomorrow. And then you have to learn the dance for the song as well." They told me and I nodded. I hugged them goodbye and went home. I fell asleep immediately.

#Next Day:

I woke up to my alarm ringing, telling me that I should get to Woollim soon. I yawned and went to go take a a bath. I changed into these:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0c69c6I8tIhcwVE9CTBG

And put on my sneakers. I packed a pair of clothes which I would use for dancing later. I brought a pair of sweatpants and a singlet. I drove to Woollim and greeted Jisu at the desk. I headed to the dance studio where I would be meeting my new member.I knocked and walked in. I saw a girl with long blonde hair, slim figure back-facing me. I was excited to know who she is.

"Annyeonghasyeo, Kim Jiyeon imnida! Nice to meet you!" I greeted and the girl turned around to face me. My mouth literally dropped to the floor. OhMyGod! My new member is........

**********************************************************************************************

HeHe short update! Busy with school nowadays but I hope you enjoyed this chapter! See you guys again next time! <3