Meet Melissa Elle Ariel, Kim Kee Min, My little sister

MY WONDERFUL LIFE?

Jiyeon POV:

Tears started streaming down my eyes. Why am I crying? God what's wrong with me? I walked back into the club. I banged into someone." Chch..oiso..ham.nida. choisohamnida." I said bowing at the same time, not looking up to whoever it is."Lexi? You..okay? Gwenchana?" That voice said. That voice. I looked up to see Jiyong." Op..pa."I quickly wiped away my tears and turned my frown upside down into a smile. I smiled at him." Oh Jiyong oppa wae?" I asked trying to be cheerful. He looked at me unsure, but then he hugged me. I was shocked but didn't pull back. I really needed this.I smiled into the hug. Then I pulled back."Gomawo oppa.I really needed that." I smiled at him and he smiled back. Then I heard someone call me. I turned back and stiffened. TOP oppa. I looked at him." It's not what you think-" I cut him off. " Oppa sorry I disturbed your fun but please don't let me ruin it. I'm fine.You need not explain yourself, I understand." Then I smiled at walked away with Jiyong Oppa. Jiyong oppa invited me to dance, I denied at first but he just dragged me to the dance floor.I was shy. He danced and then told me to dance. I took in a breath and danced. I need to step out of my shadow and prove myself. I started dancing although I was in heels and a dress but I think I did well. People started clearing out space for me and Jiyong oppa. I had so much fun with him. Suddenly someone stepped in, " May I?" Taeyang oppa. I chuckled and he came to take Jiyong Oppa's place. We danced and the others started joining in. I had fun with the girls too, especially Minzy,CL,Tiffany, Yoona,Seohyun, Victoria and Amber unnies. We had lots of fun and I became closer with them. It was late already so we decided to go home. I didn't really talk to TOP Oppa after that, I always kept at an arms length from him. I don't know why but I felt hurt from seeing him do that with another girl.Jiyong Oppa and Donghae oppa, of course that meant that Jessica was nearby too. Since I didn't drink, I could drive. In my car was: Donghae,Eunhyuk,Kyuhyun,Ryeowook. The rest I wasn't so sure. We were in the car with Donghae oppa in the front seat, the rest were at the back pouting like a little kid while Donghae oppa was grinning like mad. HAHA. They had played rock paper scissors to see who got to sit in front , actually Kyuhyun Oppa won but Donghae Oppa just got in and locked the door. I was laughing so hard. I the radio and Donghae Oppa and Eunhyuk oppa's Oppa Oppa played and the whole car turned into another club. It was fun, soon they all fell asleep. They were so cute. I reached their dorm but before waking them up, I took a pic of all of them. HEHE. Then I woke them up. They were so blur and Eunhyuk oppa knocked his head on the car. Aigoo.Donghae oppa wished me goodnight and told me to drive safely and then kissed my forehead. I blushed and nodded then I drove off. I reached home,showered and fell asleep instantly.I woke up to someone ringing my doorbell countless of time. I groaned and woke up.Who could it be at this time UGH. I woke up and put on my hoodie to cover my messy hair and walked downstairs clumsily to the door. I opened it and my eyes literally popped open." KEE MIN???!!"

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR4xR6ZGFdwHOlzvDRsS3- She's supposed to look something like Goo Hara and she's only 19 years old studying abroad at a college.

I shouted mouth agape. The little girl just smiled at me." Annyeong to you too sis."I was shocked, what was she doing here?" Aren't you gonna invite your little sis in?" SHe smirked at me and pushed her way through me into the house. I was still shocked but then composed myself and closed the door. I sat at my chair in the living room." Melissa Elle Ariel, please do explain yourself? What are you doing here?" I asked her and squinted my eyes at her." Well.....You see, funny story. eheheeh. We have 2 months break off school and I told my friends that you knew alot of famous people and they told me to prove myself so I'm going to stay here for 2 months and well I kinda invited them here someday." She smiled innocently at me. " No, you're going home to mom.I quickly dialled my mom's number but she didn't pick up. Ugh. She looked around my house, " Nice house." She stood up and looked around. " UGH. For now you'll stay here until I can contact mom. Do not touch anything.I'm going to have a shower. I walked upstairs and went to take a shower. I came out wearing a white longsleeves shirt and shorts with my shirt tucked in and I let my hair fall freely." Wow sis, nice clothes." She chuckled." Oh grow up." I snapped at her." So what famous people do you know?" She asked."Your uncle does,not me." I said back flipping through channels on the television when it stopped on Music Bank.It was playing SUJU's y, free and single." OOH. DON"T CHNAGE THE CHANNEL!" She shouted and her eyes locked on screen." SInce when were you so into KPOP huh?" I smirked.SHe just shushhed me. Then Big Bang came on and hse started fangirling like crazy."OH MY GOD. OHMYGOD OHMYGOD ITS TOP. GDRAGON!!!!!" So she likes Jiyong oppa huh. HA! She's gonna kill me if she ever sees me and Jiyong oppa together.They went to commercial and then she turned to me again." Come on. Why aren't you fangirling like you used to. I thought you were a hardcore KPOP fan?Anyways, you have to at least know a few famous people since you're living in Korea and I bet I Uncle has introduced some of them to you." He sure did. I haven't seen Kee Min for a long time, perhaps 5 years. She's grown, more pretty, yes, but defintetely more girly and annoying. She never wore dresses as often but here she in in a sundress. Wonder what happened to her in New York. Wait, don't tell me." Listen I told you I don't know anyone famous-" I was cut off by someone." JIYEONNIE LET'S GO OUT TO PLAYYYY~" SHOOT. SUJU Oppas. They barged in. Must have forgotten to lock the door. They stood in front of me and Kee Min smiling. Nice day to come huh guys." You were saying?" Kee Min said staring at them. I sighed and went over to close up ." Who's she?" Kyu oppa asked. " Guys this-" " Annyeonghaseyo, Kee Min imnida, or you can call me Melissa, or lissa. My full name is Melissa Ella Ariel, or Kim Kee Min." She bowed 90 degrees to them and gave them a sweet smile. WOW she definetely changed alot." PUAHAHHAAH OMG!" I burst out laughing and almost fell onto the ground but Donghae oppa caught me and held me steady. I laughed awhile and finally calmed down and I saw Lissa glare at me. I then turned to SUJU." Oppas, this is my dongsaeng." They stared at me shocked." JINJJA?!!" They all chorused and me and Lissa nodded. I know we don't look the same; of course, I'm so much prettier than her.*Smirk.I look like my dad while she looked like my mom so she looked girlier alittle. Then I found out that I was still in Donghae oppa's embrace and Kee Min was staring at me. I smirked.Jealous? HAHAHA. skinship was nothing between me and Donghae oppa, we're both comfortable with each other so it doesn't bother us much even though I used to have a huge crush on him. I looked up to Donghae and he smiled. I smiled back at him and he pecked my forehead. I saw Lissa's reaction, her eyes shot open." YAH. Are you guys dating?!" She shouted." Why? Jealous?" I laughed." NO of course we're not dating." I said and I felt Donghae oppa slump alittle and I looked at him. He looked alittle hurt. Why? Then my attention was then drawn to Lissa when she asked why we were so close and touchy. I laughed and explain to her that we were very close so we didn't mind, of course I didn't tell her about me getting and stuff.We hung out alittle with them and I can definetely see her flirting.AISH that girl. Suddenly the door burst opened revealing the very person my sister admire. Big Bang. " NOOONAAAAA~" That panda came over and hugged me." OOF!" I winced but laughed." Hello Seungri". I saw Lissa and she was frozen. Jiyong oppa came to me." Jiyong Oppa!" I hugged him and he hugged me back. TOP stayed away, I'm glad he did, but I did send him a smile which he returned." OHH. Noona, who's that?" Seungri asked. He calls me noona even though I'm younger but I still call him oppa." My dongsaeng I said with Jiyong's arm still around me. Kee min was still frozen." YAH. you're idol here is asking who are you dummie." I . She glared at me but then went back to her sweet innocent side and introduced herself. The Big Bang Oppas said hi back but I could see Jiyong oppa didn't really like her. Wonder why. We hung out alittle and god was she flirting with everyone. I ignored her and continued to watch the television, sitting between Jiyong Oppa and Donghae oppa. It think i fell asleep since I couldn't remember what happened. I didn't get much sleep thanks to someone who wanted to have a surprise visit early in the morning. I felt someone wrap his arms around me. Must be Jiyong oppa since I smelt his cologne. I smiled but was awoken when someone I heard someone crying. " What? What happened?" I was awake and looking around to see what happened.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys wassup? Sorry for not updating soon. So my fren begged me to include her in the story but she wont be in it for long. HEHE sorry my fren.so what do you think happened? wait for the next update to find out. :) 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS9QRl6uwE7Vr4BPWsM7DU

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQeuG3nB3EH3cvUgJ_5r3F