Look what the cat dragged in

MY WONDERFUL LIFE?

Jiyeon POV:

I think I fell asleep cause I was awaken when someone called me. "Lex? Jiyeon? Wake up, Arent you hungry? Lets go get something to eat. The other hyungs are you. Lets go down hm?" L.Joe woke me up. I realised I was in his arms and I had been tearing up just now. I woke up and looked at him. He just gave me a warm smile. " Gomawo L.Joe oppa. Thank you for everything." I thanked him. " Hey, no problem. cmon lets go." He smiled and pulled me up. I decided to change into something comfortable, so I changed into a shorts and a T-shirt. I let L.Joe guide me downstairs to see all the oppas there,except Donghae and that girl. TeenTop and EXO-K oppas were there too, together with BigBang and SUJU oppas. I put on a smile and dragged L.Joe to the rest. " mm I'm hungry, so whats for dinner?" I looked around and saw TOP oppa looking at me. I smiled. " TOP Oppa, I'm hungry." I pouted. He chuckled," arraseo, do you want to eat out or cook?" "mm..Since there's so many of us, maybe we should eat out?" I looked around and everyone agreed. I went to change yet again.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSEcA64sBXZM_CF6lqZ4jA

grabbed my wallet and phone and headed out. I walked beside L.Joe who was always beside me. I guess he was just taking care of me. I smiled and looked at him, he was smiling at me and that made me blush and look away. We entered a restaurant and got a big table so all of us could sit together, I sat next to L.Joe and Jiyongie and TOP opposite me with Niel beside L.Joe and CAP opposite L.Joe and also next to TOP. All the rappers together.I giggled and they all looked at me and raised their brow. I shooked my head and smiled. I was feeling much better. We all told jokes and talked thorughout dinner, when a sharp and oh-so familiar voice caught my attention. "Well well if it isnt miss spoilt clinging onto all these oppas. Are they just pitying her or what. HAHHAHA~" I clenched my teeth and looked up to the entance to see Jake and Bella with a group of girls who were snorting at me. I was already in a bad mood and she just had to come and make it more worse. I could sense the Big Bang and SUJU oppas glaring at her while the rest just stared confused. Not again....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSCIQAGHMDuOdLhORm2Jo