Back to square 1

MY WONDERFUL LIFE?

Jiyeon Pov:

I ran out still in my PJs and flip flops and ended up at the same playground as the last time.I sat on the swing and sobbed silently.It was quite chilly and because I was in such a rush, I had forgotton to bring anything. Not even my phone. I think I left it on the couch where I was sitting.

Aish.

He kissed me....that scene kept replaying on my head. Even though I still kinda like him but it was so wrong for him to that. I thought he only treated me as a dongsaeng...UGH this is so messed up.I shivered in the cold wind.

"JIYEON! LEXI!" I heard someone shout. I gasp and hid behind a tree. Typical huh. I heard the voice nearing and I peeked out and saw Jiyong Oppa looking around. He was looking for me?

GD POV:

AISH those hyungs. I saw Jiyeon crying cause of what that stupid Donghae did. She ran out still in her PJs without any coat. I quickly ran after her. I followed her and called out to her but she ignored me and ran even faster. Aish that girl, can't she slow down alittle. I ran and ran but she disappeared around the corner. I ran around looking for her, when I heard someone crying and the creaking of a swing. I went towards the sound hoping it was Jiyeon.

"JIYEON! LEXI!" I called out for her. I stopped at the playground. This place seems familiar. Ahh it was the same place Jiyeon went when she cried after what Donghae hyung did to her. She must be here around somewhere.The swing was still moving which meant she was still nearby and couldn't have gotten far. I saw a shadow behind a tree and was about to head there.

"Jiyeon? Jiyeonie come out please? Do it for oppa..." But someone pulled me back and suddenly I felt a pair of lips on my own. I was frozen. For a second I thought it was Jiyeon,so I kinda kissed back alittle but when I opened my eyes. I was shocked.It was....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HEY GUYS SHORT UPDATE. SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. BUSY WITH MY SCH LIFE WITH CCA AND TEST AND HOMEWORKS OHMYGOD JUST KILL ME NOW. SOOOOO WHO DO YOU THINK IT IS? JIYEON? OR SOMEONE ELSE? HEHEHE ANYWAYS, HOPE YOU LIKE IT. HHAHAHA SUSPENSE...BYESS. LUV U ALL