Back home

MY WONDERFUL LIFE?

Jiyeon POV:

"Kyuhyun oppa?" I was shocked. Okay maybe not a lot, we were quite close.

Then I heard murmurs around me and bodies walking sleepily down the stairs. Aish I guess Kyu oppa's shouting woke them up. I saw Seungri rubbing the sleep out of his eyes and when he saw me, he shouted, "Jiyeon-ah!" Then ran down the stairs while tripping. I chuckled but he just got up and ran to hug me.

"HEY! I SAW HER FIRST!" Kyu oppa shouted but Seungri ignored him and continued hugging me. In the end, everyone was awake thanks to Kyu oppa.

We all sat in the living room, I sat between Kyu oppa and Seungri since the 2 of them kept clinging onto me, probably afraid I'd run away again. Another reason was to avoid the three of them. That’s rights: Jiyong, Donghae and TOP oppas. I finally found my phone and when I checked it, I sighed. I had 30 over missed called, and 20 messages.

I read the texts, some from the Sujus and bigbang oppas but there were others. I had one from Minhyuk, 1 from Onew, 1 from JR. Huh I wonder how he got my number. 1 from Joon too. I sighed. They had actually told them that I ran off and asked if they knew my whereabouts.

Great, I sighed. I looked around the room and spotted Lissa cuddled beside Jiyong. Then my eyes met his, and they almost looked apologetic, but I just looked away.

"Jiyeon, I-" I faked yawn, not wanting to hear any of it.

"Ahhh you know what oppas? I'm really tired. I think I'm gonna got to bed. Goodnights." I said, hugging Seungri and Kyu before I walked pass them, I felt someone grab my wrist, from the side, turning to the owner who was TOP. I brushed him off and walked up to my room. I laid in bed for a while and then went to take a shower. Before sleeping, I received another text from someone. I opened it,

To: Jiyeonie

Annyeong Jiyeonie ^^ It was fun today. You’re really talented. I hope we can hang out again sometime. Did you reach home safely? Anyways goodnight! :)

From: Baekhyun oppa <3

I smiled and replied.

To: Baekhyun oppa

Annyeong Oppa. Yes it was fun. We will meet again next time. Thanks for the compliment. And yes I did reach home safely, thanks for the concern. Goodnights! :)

From: Jiyeonie <3

After that, I went to sleep. But somehow, tonight felt colder than usual. 


HEY ALLS HOW'S LIFE? FINALLY UPDATED. IM SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG. ANYWAYS HOPE U ENJOYED IT. ANNYEONG CHINGUS~