Meet EXO-K's....

MY WONDERFUL LIFE?

Jiyeon POV:

I blinked and looked at the person who was at the door. He looks familiar… I walked over carefully and opened the door and came face to face with the person.

"Uhm yes?" I asked him. He still stared at me and it made me self-conscious. Did I have something on my face? I hope not. Something seemed to click in his head before he finally replied “Oh! Oh mianhaeyo. Uhm are you a new trainee here? Cause I don’t think I've seen you before." He said a little flustered as he rubbed the back of his neck,

I chuckled softly and shook my head. "Aniyo. I was just using the room." He then nodded in understanding then asked "If I may, who are you then?"

"Oh right. Annyeonghaseyo, Lexi imnida. Or you can just call me Jiyeon." I bowed and introduced myself.

"Ah annyeonghaseyo. I'm Baekhyun from EXO-K. Nice to meet you. But if you’re not a trainee, how were you able to get in here?" he asked.

Hmm should I tell him about my relationship with Uncle Sooman? Maybe not.

"Let’s just say I have permission." I said with a small grin. "Ah by the way, you have really great talent. You can sing and dance. It’s a wonder why SM didn’t sign you as a trainee." He complimented me. I laughed and thanked him. He asked me if I wanted a drink, I rejected at first since I didn’t bring any money out but then he just pulled me along and said he would treat me one. We got to the vending machine and he bought a lot of cans.

By a lot I meant more than 10 cans.

Maybe they were for his other members. I helped him carry some since it looked like too much for him to handle.

"I'm really sorry for making you carry all these for me." He apologized but I shook my head, "Aniya, it’s the least I can do to thank you for the drink." I smiled at him.

We arrived at another dance studio not far from the one I was using and I helped him hold the door while he went in first. I followed him but hid behind him.

"YAH WHEREVE YOU BEEN?! WE'RE ALMOST DYING OF THIRST!" A guy shouted. I stood out from his back and bowed shyly.

"Oh annyeonghaseyo" Loud guy suddenly became soft and bowed to me, causing the rest to stand up from their seats and doing the same. It was funny how his attitude changed 180 in less than 5 seconds.

"Yah who's the girl?" I heard one whisper and all of them were giving me curios looks. I smiled and introduced myself, "Annyeonghaseyo, Lexi imnida, or you can call me Jiyeon."

"We are one! Annyeonghaseyo, we're EXO." They all shouted in unison. I smiled, their greeting was cute. A guy came over and took the drinks I was carrying from me, "Oh kamsahamnida." I thanked him.

"Aniya, thank you." He thanked me instead. We all sat around for a little but then they had to go back to rehearsing. I sat and watched. Their song came on, ‘Oh I’ve heard of this song.’ It was EXO-K's Mama and I liked its beat. I silently sang along and danced. Okay maybe wiggling is a better verb. The song ended and they were all smiling at me.

Oops. I guessed they heard or saw.


HEY GUYS DOUBLE UPDATE TODAY!! HEHES HOPE YOU LIKE IT. I DONT REALLY KNOW ALOT ABT EXO BUT I'LL TRY TO WRTE ABT THEM ALITTLE MORE. SO HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT!