Surprise Delivery Part 2:

MY WONDERFUL LIFE?

Jiyeon POV:

I arrived at T.O.P Media Building. There were fans gathering outside. I put on my sunglasses and walked in hastily but was stopped by the security guard. "Where do you think you're going miss?" He said sternly and I looked up at him and took off my shades. He seemed to recognize me as Teen Top had brought me to their practice room before.

"Oh it’s you." He said and smiled before letting me in while the other fangirls whined and complained, causing me to chuckle. I managed to find the studio Teen Top Oppas were in and found them all asleep. I chuckled softly at the cute sight. I placed the food softly at an empty table. CAP Oppa and Chunji were sleeping on the sofa while Ricky was curled up on two chairs and the other three were on the floor with pillows around them.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5sHnE5bbBUB-nNvXGjwW

I walked towards L.Joe who was sleeping on the floor. They all looked so tired. L.Joe was sleeping sound fully and looked like an angel. I smiled and examined his features. My eyes travelled from his hair, to his eyes, to his nose, and finally his pink lips. He looked handsome. Memories of when I spent time with him before the Bella matter came back. At that time, I really did like him but now...do I still like him? I don’t know… I brushed his bangs away from his face and covered him with a blanket. "Goodnight Byunghyun Oppa." I whispered and smiled and pressed my lips on his forehead gently. I left the food there with a note.

L.Joe POV:

I’m so tired. We finally finished practice and take a break. I lied on the floor to take a rest with a pillow. Who knew, I actually fell asleep. Well apparently, all the members did too. Weirdly, I had a dream. I dreamt of Jiyeon coming to visit us and we were all asleep and she came over to me and smiled and covered me with a blanket. She brushed my bangs away and whispered something before giving me a peck on my forehead.

My heart was pumping loudly. It felt so real, like Jiyeon was really there brushing my bangs away and kissing my forehead. I heard the door close and my eyes fluttered open. I looked around and saw the rest still sleeping. I touched my forehead and I could have sworn it felt moist. There was also a smell, no fragrance, like a perfume. It smelled really nice and oddly familiar... It was the perfume Jiyeon likes to use.

 I saw a few plastic bags placed on the empty table and walked over to see what it was. It was food. Hmm wonder who could have made these? They looked delicious. That’s when I spotted a note attached to it.

[To: Teen Top Oppas.

Annyeong Oppas~ How was your nap? :)

You guys looked so tired and peaceful while sleeping so I didn't want to wake you guys up.

I made some food for you guys. Enjoy! See you all soon! 

And don’t overwork yourselves arraso? Rest Well! Annyeong!! <3 Saranghae ^^

From: Jiyeon Dongsaengie ^^]

I read the note and was shocked. So she really did come here to find us? I went out of the room to find Lexi, hoping I could reach her in time. I ran down the stairs since we were only on the 3rd floor. I saw the staff at the counter and asked if she has seen a young girl with long brown wavy hair. She nodded and said a girl just left the building a minute ago.

"Arrasoyo, Kamsahamnida!" I shouted over my shoulder and went out of the building and was welcomed with roars of cheers from the fans. I tried to smile at them and look for Lexi. She couldn't have gotten far. I spotted a figure walking towards a car. Isn't that car the same as Lexi's?

"Lexi!" I shouted. The figure froze and turned back. I smiled and ran over to her, with the fans staring with curiousity.

"Oh? L.Joe Oppa?" She said and looked at me. I smiled and gave her a hug. "Gomawo~" I whispered in her ear. I felt her fidget a little. "Oppa...your fans…" She said, a little scared.

OH ! I forgot all about them. I heard some camera's flashing and going off. "OMO! Oppa who is she?" I heard most of them say while some were saying negative stuffs about Lexi which made me angry. I turned to them while Lexi went and hid behind my back. "Oppa, I’m scared…" She whispered behind me. "Don't worry, I'll protect you alright?" I said and turning to look at her. "You should go first, I'll deal with this." I said while pushing her to get into the car before anything could happen. Don’t ever look down on fans, they can be really obsessive and violent. I learnt that the hard way.

When Lexi got into her car, she hesitated if she should go as she looked at me but I just smiled and waved goodbye. Finally she drove off. I sighed and looked at the fans before explaining the situation.

“Everyone, please listen to me. That was one of our very good friend and we would appreciate it if you left her alone and not post anything about her. Please, do us all a favour okay? Kamsahamnida!” I said and tried to get the understanding of the fans who all agreed and quickly ran back inside the building with the help of a few security guards.

I went back into the room to find out that the others had woken up and was eating Lexi's food. "YAH SAVE SOME FOR ME!" I shouted and went to go snatch food from Niel who pouted. "OMO Hyung! What's this?" Ricky said and showed me his phone which had a picture of me hugging Lexi just now and it was already the talk of the town. Oh no, I guess some fans didn’t listen to me. I hope Jiyeon is alright.


FINALLY UPDATED!! A short one though, Mianhaeyo >< KYAAA Jiyeon&L.Joe moments~ What do you think? Hehe hope you all enjoyed it!! Love ya'll!! SARANGHAEYO *Throws Hearts*

Image result for l.joe teen topImage result for l.joe teen top pink hair

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSLrD2JRQ7d8UEhG0iIgfnImage result for teen top