Dinner

MY WONDERFUL LIFE?

Jiyeon's POV:

I'll be going back to Korea in a few days time. I'm happy yet sad at the same time. I was helping my mum prepare for dinner when the doorbell rang. I wonder who it could be since we don't usually have visitors and I wasn't expecting anyone nor was my mum.

"I'll get it." I went to open the door and there stood 5 smiling guys.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjxM95h-HUC3lJiAiOIv-

"Anneong!" They all shouted. Jiyong ruffled my hair which brought me out of my trance. 

"Omo. What are you guys doing here?!" I tried to speak in a softer voice so my mum wouldn't hear.

"Lexi who is it?" I could hear my mum calling.

"Err.. It's nothing. " I called back,but too late, she was already on her way to the door.

"Who are they?" Even though she said that I was sure my mum was sort of checking them out.

" Err.."

"We're her friends miss" Jiyong said and winked at me. "Well come in, come in." My mum invited them in.

Ugh. Great. Just great. I sighed and walked back to the kitchen to get dinner ready." Are you boys hungry? Take a seat. "

"No mum, they're just about to leave after I hand them something." No way am I letting my mum get close them. She's already flirting OMG this is so wrong.

"Okay guys you may go now." I tried pushing them out but my mum stopped me and told the guys to stay for dinner which they gladly accepted.

This evening is going to be interesting. I sat at the end opposite my mum with Jiyoung and TOP beside me and Daesung and Seungri beside my mum with Taeyang in between Dae and GD.My mum chatted with all of them, I just sat there and ate silently, not willing to participate and embarrass myself. TOP was also quiet. After I was done, I stood and went to wash my dishes, TOP finished too and I offered to do his dishes as he was a guest. I finished doing the dishes. The rest were still eating, so I wanted to go up to my bedroom. Jiyong watched me walk to my room.Ugh my mum is trying to ruin my life. There she was flirting with BigBang, my idols. In front of me.ugh.I decided to lay down on the bed to relax while listening to some music. My laptop was playing Blue by BigBang.There was a knock on the door and I went to open it.

To my surprise, it was TOP. "May I come in?"

"Sure.." I went back to ack to lying on my bed while he sat on the couch.

Blue for TOP,Purple for Jiyeon, Black for narration.

"So I heard you're going back to Seoul soon."

"I guess my mum told you guys huh." I can't believe she told them that, and for what.

" When are you going back?"

" The day after tomorrow."

"Ahh.. We too are going back on that day."

"Ahh geurrae."

"Jiyeon-sshi, will...will we ever see each other again?" I was shocked he asked me this question. Do they still want to see me? I can;t believe it.

" Molla, maybe?" I really don't know.

There was another knock and I quickly went to open my door, it was the guys. I invited them in. Wondering where my mum was, the guys told me she went to take a bath. They all spread out around my room. TOP and Daesung and Taeyang were on the couch, Seungri on my computer chair and Jiyong..on my bed. They were all tired.

The guys started falling asleep, I had to drag Seungri of the chair otherwise it would hurt his back and threw him on my bed. The other guys on the couch were good as my couch was quite big.I went to take extra blankets and covered the boys so they wouldn't get cold. When I covered the blanket for TOP, his hand suddenly grabbed my wrist and said thanks. I bowed and couldn't help smile at them. I gave them all a kiss on the forehead and bid them goodnight and went to the guest room to spend the night. Before the closing the door, I took a quick look, switched of the lights." Goodnight boys." and left.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTnWqfI7zj3_ChoWRIV99_

tumblr_mf3nh4oInL1r8ul7no1_500.gif Here are just some pics of BigBang