Party Games- Truth? Or Dare?s

MY WONDERFUL LIFE?

Jiyeon's POV:

We sat in a circle with cushions and blankets. I sat between Nichkhun Oppa and Junho Oppa. We started to spin the bottle and oh god it landed on me. Great. All of their eyes were glued onto me. 

Me:" Mm..truth?'

?:"How many guys have you ever had a crush on ? Not as in a Fan-type." It was Wooyoung Oppa.

Me:"Mm...about 2 guys?"

WY:" Bwoh?! Only?" I nodded. The 2 were, my ex-boyfriend(Tell you guys another time) and Donghae Oppa. I spinned the bottle and It landed on Taecyeon Oppa.

TY:" DARE~" We all pondered until i asked a question. " Sing a song" I smiled. " ANDWAEEEEE !HAJIMAHHH! ( Don't do it) The other guys shouted and I was confused why not. Then I heard Taecyeon oppa sing. Oh that's why... The guys all covered their ears and started groaning. It wasn't that bad I guess, but not to hurt his feelings, I clapped for him. He smiled real big and came over to hug me. i froze but let him. 

NK:" YAH! HANDS OF JIYEONIE!"

TY:" Hehe Mian" Then he went back to his seat. Then he spinned it and it landed on Nichkhun Oppa. The guys smirked.

NK:" Dare"

?:" I dare you to play the pocky game with Jiyeonnie!" We both glared at the person who was none other than Chansung the evil maknae. 

NK:" BWOH?! YAH! Do you want to die?!" I just kept quiet and looked down embarrased. "Besides we don't even have pocky"

CS:" I DO!" He pulled out his pocky and gave us a stick. I dare not look up.

Nk:" Jiyeon-ah mian, it's okay if you don't want to do it.."

Me:" Ani oppa, gwenchana, it's only a dare right?" I smiled alittle. Nichkhun Oppa looked alitlle hesitant but gave in. We both put the ends into our mouths. We slowly bit our way and our faces became closer and closer then I felt someone's lips on mine and my eyes widened. " YAH!"

Donghae's POV:

I wondered where Jiyeon was. I spent awhile catching up with the rest and didn't see Jiyeon anymore after that. I went around asking if anyone had seen Jiyeon, Jessica said she went out with the 2PM guys andtold me not to worry about her. I couldn't, she is like a younger sister to me.But Jessica just kept talking and flirting with me. Ugh I don't even look at her like that. She tried to hold my arm like how Jiyeonie does but I just shrug her off and went to find Jiyeon. I saw a group of guys and a girl outside at the porch. Then I went outside and then I saw Nichkhun kissing Jiyeon on the lips." YAH!" They parted and all of them started at me and Jiyeon's eyes widened. I stormed towards them.

Nichkhun POV:

Our faces were becoming closer and closer. Then I felt someone push me forward frombehind and our lips met. Our eyes widened.Then we hard someone shouting and we saw Donghae hyung. Oh .I am in so much trouble. He looked really pissed and he was headong our way.

Jiyeon POV:

We turned and saw Donghae Oppa pissed,and marching towards us. We all stood up I knew what Donghae oppa was going to do. He punched Nichkhun which made him fall. Nichkhun Oppa stood up and before Donghae Oppa could hit him again, I went to stand infront of Nichkhun Oppa and the blow landed on my stomach. It was really hard which made me scream. I landed on the floor.I think everyone heard it cause everyone started coming out to see what happened.Everyone was crowding around me. I tried to sit up but I think I broke a rib cause it was getting hard to breathe. Donghae oppa looked at me shocked and so did Nichkhun Oppa. I stood up grabbing onto my stomach tightly. It hurt and I was panting real hard." OMG JIYEON ARE YOU OKAY?!" It was Jiyong Oppa. He came towards me and held me steady before I could fall down again. My breathe started getting heavier and heavier. But I tried to stay strong." G.gg..gwen...chana.." I finally spoke out. Donghae oppa was tearing. I bet he was blaming himself for it. " Jiyeon-ahh.." I turned and saw Nichkhun Oppa looking down. I broke out of Jiyong Oppa's hold and went towards him. staggering alittle. I patted his head and smiled at him. He hugged me. I winced but still let him hug me. He finally let go and saw thank you but of course not before reprimanding me about how stupid it was of me to do that.I just smiled and said I didn't want anyone to get hurt since they were celebrities afterall and had to dance and practice which meant they could not get injured. I heard someone scoff and I'm sure Nichkhun oppa heard it too cause I saw him glaring at someone who was non-other than Jessica Jung. I seriously don't know what's her problem and i was about to snap at her but kept it in. I don't snap unless I'm really pissed. I think Donghae Oppa heard it too cause he was glaring at her too. She gulped and looked away guilty. I turned and went to calm Donghae oppa down before he snapped again. He softened at my touch I could see guilt in his eyes before he started tearing again. I hushed him and gave him a hug. I saw Leeteuk oppa herding the rest of the guest and told them to head home first.I brought Donghae Oppa back into the house, one hand still gripping onto my stomach.He kept glancing at me, worried. i would just smile and told him not to worry. My breathing became harder and I was sweating. Only the Suju oppas were left with me.They all looked at me worried. I told them not to worry. I said I was going to the restroom and stood up. I felt Donghae oppa standing beside me too. I chuckled alittle which hurt of course. " Oppa are you really going to follow me to the toilet. He blushed and sat back down. I took a few steps but It was getting harder and harder to breathe and my heard started spinning and I fell. I groaned and winced. I heard someone shouting my name before I was beiong shooked but I couldn't make out who was it nd out.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

HEY GUYS IM SO SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE EARLIER. I ALREADY WROTE IT BUT MY TIME WAS UP AND MY BRO USED THE COM BUT IT HANGED AND HE SHUT IT DOWN AND MY STORY WASN'T SAVED AND I HAD TO REWRITE IT.BUT I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS. i WON'T BE WRITING IN BIGBANG'S POV FOR AWHILE SORRY!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTH8jQTX-c3ig8MaBde0PG             images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQeuG3nB3EH3cvUgJ_5r3F