Suspicious?

MY WONDERFUL LIFE?

Jiyeon POV:

Here we were, at a small cafe nearby which didn't have as much people, thus, a perfect place for a quiet and secret date. Myungsoo had called me out for breakfast since he had been busy with promotions after the Idol Sports Championship filming and hence we never got to meet up as often since he would always be tired after practice and performing and I didn't want to tire him more. So I was excited when he asked me out on a date.

He was wearing a Cap and shades while I was just wearing shades as our disguises. I was sporting a plain white tank top tucked in at the front of my black shorts and a pair of maroon VANS sneakers.

"Here are your orders. Caramel Frappe and blackforest cake for the lady and White Choco Mocha Frappe and Cheesecake for the Sir." The waiter brought us our drinks and I flashed him a smile and thanked him.

I sipped on my cold beverage and looked at Myungsoo who had been busy staring at his phone. Ever since we got here, no, ever since I met up with him, he had been looking at his phone ever since. I tried to let it slide but it's kind of getting on my nerve. Like what is so interesting or more important than your girlfriend whom you haven seen in weeks? I sighed and slumped back in my seat, poking on the cake on my plate.

I looked around the quiet cafe and saw an elderly couple a few table away from us and smiled. The lady was feeding her husband some cake and then wiped his mouth after it. How loving. I wish I could be like that with my husband one day. I turned back to Myungsoo who was still focused on his phone. I sighed for the nth time today. If he's going to keep doing this, then I don't see the point in this date.

"Hey, where are you going?" Myungsoo asked me when I grabbed my bag and stood up. "Home." I replied and walked hastily out of the cafe after leaving a bill on the table. I could hear him chasing behind me but I ignored it and kept walking towards my car. 

"Baby, whats wrong?" He asked as he caught up to me and grabbed my wrist, turning me to face him. I looked away, keeping my tears in.

"Nothing." I replied coldly and sniffed to control my emotions. "Hey look at me. Look at me." He said and cupped my left cheek to make me look at him. I blinked my tears away. "Talk to me. Whats wrong?" He asked once again.

"Whats wrong? Whats wrong? This date is wrong! What sort of date is this when all you do is stare at your bloody phone the whole time. I really want to know what is so important or interesting in your phone that it needs you to look at it the whole time you're with me? You're not even paying me any attention and we haven't even seen each other in a few weeks and you have nothing to talk to me at all? Or even look at me for 5 seconds. 5 seconds Myungsoo. What? So after a few weeks you forget about me? I know you're busy, I understand, But I wish you could cherish the times we get to do things like this.So whats so interesting about your phone huh?" I ranted it out and stared at him as a tear slipped out of my eye and I hastily wiped it away.

"I..... I can't tell you.." He hesitated before replying me.

My heart dropped.

"What? Why not? Are you texting another girl? So is that it? Y-you're cheating on me?" I breathed out. 

"What? NO!  I-" He was cut off when his phone beeped, signalling another incoming message. He groaned and quickly took out his phone to reply it. I shook my head in disbelief. He just did it again, totally disregarding my feelings. I scoffed, hurt, and got into my car and drove off before he could stop me again. 

Driving into another lane, I wanted some time alone so I decided to go back to my house instead of the dorm. I wiped my tears at the thought of Myungsoo cheating on me. Did he not love me anymore? Just after a few weeks and his feelings for me are gone? Was I just his plaything? I looked at my rearview mirror and saw a familiar car following me.Myungsoo. I looked away and stepped on the gas pedal.

Pulling into the driveway, I got out and slammed my door shut. "Jiyeon! Jiyeon wait! Listen to me!" I heard Myungsoo shouting but I ignored him and kept walking towards the door of my house. But before I could unlock the door. I was stopped once again by Myungsoo. 

"Baby-" He started off. "Don't call me baby! Call you new girlfriend your baby." I hissed. He sighed and ruffled his hair. "Look, its not what it looks like. I swear I'm not cheating on you. I would never! But please,please just don't be like this." He said.

"Then why are you being so secretive about why you're always on your phone? If its not a girl that what is it that you can't even tell me?!" I cried.

He pulled me into a hug and smoothed my hair down. "I can't tell you. But I can show you." He whispered and with that he turned me around and unlocked my house door.

"SURPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIYEONIE!"

I couldn't stop myself from jumping up in surprise and backing back into Myungsoo's chest. My eyes were wide, like even wider than D.O Oppa's. There was balloons everywhere with a string banner in the middle that read : "HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY JIYEONIE <3" in turquoise and there was confetti everywhere which everyone had popped when the door was opened. There was a huge cake in the middle of my living room along with other foods. There was a wall which was decorated with pictures and well wishes.

"Happy Birthday Jiyeon-ah." Myungsoo whispered into my ear and pecked my cheek which brought me out of my trance. I looked around carefully and everyone was here.

INFINITE, EXO, JENIE,SUJU, TEENTOP, BTOB, BEAST, MBLAQ,VIXX, BTS, BigBang, 2NE1, 2PM, SISTAR, f(x), SNSD, SHINee, B.A.P, ZE:A, GOT7, CNBLUE, B1A4, NU'EST, appa, Soo Man samchon (Uncle), Moon brothers, who were my cousins since they were my uncle's from my mother's side, Hyunbin Oppa, Kee Min/ Lissa (My half-sister, in case some of you forgot haha) and even Lee Minho Oppa was here.

"Noona!" Mason, Maden and Mavin ran towards me with a bouquet of roses and cheeky grins as I smiled and bent down to their level. "Woah, uri Mason, Maden and Mavin have grown soooo big." I smiled and pinched their cheeks. They giggled and Mason handed me the roses. "Sangil Chukkae Noona! Saranghae~" They said in unison, well sort of hehe since Mavin was bubblering away cutely. "Gomawo." I smiled and gave all 3 of them a peck on their forehead. 

And then all of a sudden, Zelo also came over and squatted down next to Maden and grinned. I laughed and poked his forehead making him fall over.

I stood back up and smiled. "Gomawo everyone! " I said, touched by their efforts, tears of happiness flowing down my face. Hyunbin Oppa came over to me and engulfed me in a tight hug. "Aigoo, my baby sister is already 20 and all grown up. Happy birthday baby sis." He smiled and gave me a peck on my forehead, handing me a rose and a small box. I smiled and thanked him. 

"Sangil Chukkae my daughter." Appa said as he hugged me and did the same as Hyunbin Oppa and gave me a small box as well. "Thanks appa." I smiled.

Before the others could continue giving me presents, they made me go up and change into something more appropriate since everyone was dressed for the occasion. I put on a black and turquoise tube-waterfall dress paired with black pumps . It was simple yet graceful and in my favourite colours: Black and Turquoise.

clothing-dress-cc9-8857mintblack_2.jpgimg-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=86031540

My hair was left as it was, wavy and down. a knock was heard on my door as I stood up and opened it. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY BESTIE!" Jewls screeched excitedly and threw her arms around my neck and hugged me. I chuckled and hugged her back. "Thanks Jewls." I smiled as she pulled back. "You're 20 now. Which means you are officially an adult! Omg We could go clubbing!" She giggled excitedly, thinking of all the things I could do now that I was 20, my coming of age day. 

"Not with me around." A voice piped up as I moved my head and looked past Jewls shoulder to see Myungsoo leaning against my doorframe, changed into a pair of black jeans and blue button down shirt. I smiled as Jewls rolled her eyes. "Its okay, we can go secretly." She giggled and handed me a box of present. "Happy birthday girl. Love you lots." She smiled and kissed my cheeks before leaving, but of course, not forgetting to glare at Myungsoo. She slapped his arm.

"Ow! What was that for!" He whimpered. "Thats for making her cry you idiot. The plan was to distract her, not make her cry for gods sake!" She grumbled. "Heyhey! I needed to make sure everything was going smoothly so I had to keep attending to my phone!" He defended himself while I stood and chuckled at their bickering.

"Sangil Chukkae baby." He smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into a heartwarming hug. I felt guilty for acting so harshly just now. "Mianhae." I mumbled against his chest. He chuckled, "Its alright. I don't blame you.But, just know that I will never, and I mean ever, cheat on such a wonderful girl like you." He pulled away and smiled. "Thank you, for everything." I smiled and planted my lips on his. I felt him smile through the kiss and responded.

"Oh god PDA much?" I heard a familiar voice as I pulled away from Myungsoo embarrassed, totalling forgetting we had guest in the house. Myungsoo coughed and rubbed the back of his neck as I blushed. He kept his arm around my waist as I turned to face Kee Min.

"Kee Min." I acknowledged her. "Lissa. Call me Lissa please, you know how much I prefer Lissa over Kee Min." She frowned. I laughed, "Arasso, Lissa." She sighed before walking over to me, giving me a brief hug before handing me a bag. "Happy birthday blahblahblah, I'm sure you know those already and grow up and love ya." She said and left the room. I giggled at her, she wasn't one to show her affections to me. "Your sister is uhm nice." Myungsoo said as I laughed.

One by one, all the groups came in to my room to hand me presents and give me well wishes. I think I've said "Thank you" Over a hundred times already and my room was filled with presents. 

After that, I went downstairs to join everyone in the party. They all sang me a birthday song, followed by the blowing of the candles and cutting of the cake, then photos with everybody, solos, group and also everyone in one photo. There were also pictures taken with polaroid cameras which I'm sure used up alot of films.

Then we all chatted and mingled around. We took a selfie with everyone in it before uploading it to instagram and tagging everyone.

KimJiyeonie: Gomawo everyone for the great surprise and all the presents! <3<3

It immediately got over 300 000 likes with 20000 comments, most wishing me happy birthday, some saying how they wish they were in my positions and others which were definitely anti-fans.Positive.

I had a blast, it was definitely one of the best birthdays I've ever had. Soon, everyone slowly left, having to go for schedules as I stood at my door to send them off. 

"Annyeong Jiyeon-ah, sangil chukkae once again!" Joon said as he hugged me and kissed my cheek, followed by the other MBLAQ Oppas who gave me a hug each and left. 

"Happy birthday Jiyeon, thanks for the party. See ya soon." Mark said as I smiled and nodded, hugging him back, as well as the rest of GOT7. "Zai jian le! (See ya) " Jackson said as he saluted me and skipped off.

"Bye my barbie, happy birthday~" Ken sang as I rolled my eyes and laughed, hugging all the VIXX members.

"Annyeong Jiyeon-ah~ Come visit us soon ne?" BTOB and BEAST Oppas said as I nodded and hugged them all before they left.

"Bye Noona! Happy birthday again! Love you~" Zelo said and hugged me, pecking me on the cheek as I smiled and returned the hug and pecked his forehead. "Thanks for coming oppas." I thanked B.A.P with a hug as well.

"Bye shorty, happy birthday!" L.Joe chuckled as I pursed my lips. " Says the shorter one." I stuck out my tongue as he glared at me. I hugged TeenTop oppas goodbye too.

"Happy 20th birthday Jiyeon. Its been awhile since we hung out so lets hung out soon alrights?" GD Oppa said as he ruffled my hair and gave me a hug. I smiled and nodded.

"Happy Birthday princess. Lets hang out soon ne?" Donghae Oppa said as I nodded and hugged him along with the rest of SUJU Oppa.

I sent the rest off similarly and bid them all farewell and thanked them for coming and the presents as well. Now it was just left with INFINITE, JENIE and EXO. Hyunbin Oppa left to drop Minho Oppa off as well as Kee Min who would be flying back to America soon since school would be starting for her while appa and Soo Man samchon drive Mason, Maden and Mavin home.

"Lets go open your presents!" Jewls said excitedly. "Why are you so excited, they're not even for you." Myungsoo said from beside me as we were in my living room. Jewls glared at Myungsoo with the whatever-shut-the-hell-up- face as I chuckled. "Alright you two. Come on up guys." I said and everyone came up to my room.

"Its a ken and barbie doll." I said and stared at the two figurines in my hand. I sighed, "This Ken Oppa. Aish jinjja."

I got a watch from Hyunbin Oppa, a key necklace from Appa, which literally had a key and a card that said, 

"To: Dear Jiyeon

Happy 20th Birthday my precious Daughter. You are officially an adult and since you are one, you must learn to be responsible. 

Thus I have prepared a special present from you which Myungsoo will bring you to tomorrow. Its from me and your mom, along with your aunts, uncle and grandma. 

This key will open your present.

Look after it well.

Love, 

Appa and family."

Hm. Thats weird, what special present could it be? "Oppa do you know what this is?" I asked Myungsoo who smiled secretly and shrugged. I huffed and continued opening my other presents. 

I got clothes, bags and shoes from most of them, B.A.P, BTOB, BEAST,BTS, GOT7, CNBLUE, B1A4, 2PM, f(x), SHINee and ZE:A. I got snapbacks, bracelets, a self-defence guidance DVD, which is definetely from Tao, some clothes, baking book from D.O I assume, a stuffed Unicorn from Lay, a clutch from Chen, and sunglasses from EXO.

I got a bag of make up from MBLAQ and laughed when I saw it. I knew it was Joon's idea because I remembered his teasing about me not knowing how to put make up back in America.

I got a leather jacket from GD,some doggy clothes for Roxie from Taeyang, hair dye from TOP, that Minthead, and clothes from Seungri and Daesung.

"WTF that stupid L.Joe!" I hissed and glared at the pair of insoles that shorty gave me as I could picture his smirk in my head. 'I will get you Lee Byunghyun.' I cursed in my head.

I got a handmade friendship bracelet from Jewls, and accessories from the girls, more clothes and things from SUJU Oppas, SNSD and 2NE1. I smiled at Hyorin and SISTAR's gift which was a box of drink which was good for my throat.

Just then my doorbell rang as I looked around confused. "Did anyone order food?" I asked as everybody shook their head saying "No." Hm, thats weird, then who could it be? I went downstairs to check and saw a mailmen with a large box beside him. 

"Are you Kim Jiyeon?" He asked as I nodded. "Here please sign here, you have a package." He said as I signed on the paper and he wheeled the box into my living room before leaving.

"Whats that?" The rest asked as they came downstairs. "No idea." I replied before noticing a card stuck on the box. I pulled it off and saw that it was from Soo Man Samchon. 

"Well? Open it!" Jenny unnie urged as I opened the box and my eyes widened. 

"Wow. No way." I stared at the thing in the box.

"What is it? Come on tell us!" The rest asked as I cut the box at the side with a penknife and pulled the box apart as everyone's mouth dropped.

"Oh my god, he got you a Segway?!" Jewls squealed as I nodded. "That is so cool!" She smiled as she examined the vehicle in front of me.

eae1b4_90ef6db02421425fa631e912ae35114b.

My mouth was still wide when someone's hand pushed my chin up. "Close your mouth or flies will go in." Kris Oppa said and chuckled.

"Woah, Sajangnim really got you this?" Tao said as he stared wide-eye at the Segway as well. "I-I think so." I stuttered.

"Go on. Try it." Jihyun urged as she pushed me towards the sleek black vehicle.I've only seen others use it but never have I once tried it before. I walked towards it and grabbed its handle and placed one foot on it. The vehicle immediately straightened itself and there was light near my foot. "Standby." The vehicle said as 'Oohhhhs' could be heard around the room. I hesitantly placed my other foot on the foot pedal and my other hand on the handle. "Enjoy your ride." The vehicle said and once again 'Ahhhhhs' were heard from the rest.

I leaned my body forward alittle and the vehicle began to move forwards at quite a speed. "Woah!" I grinned excitedly as I began steering myself around the house in circles while everybody watched me. "Hey! I want to try it!" "No, me first!" "Ani, Oldest gets to try it first!" The rest argued as I giggled and stopped the vehicle, carefully lifting my feet off the pedal before the vehicle went limp and I grinned, amazed by the machine. 

"That was awesome!" I breathed out as Myungsoo chuckled at me and ruffled my hair. "Oppa, you try!" I said as I urged him on the vehicle and taught him how to operate it while the others were still arguing over who got to play with it first. 

"Hey! No fair, You're so biased Jiyeon!" Baekhyun huffed as I stuck out my tongue at him. Myungsoo was riding it around the house smiling to himself and laughing.

We brought the vehicle out to my yard so others could play with it. Chen was on the Segway while Xiumin and Baekhyun were chasing after him.

Me and Myungsoo were sitting on the bench outside watching the others play with the Segway. I smiled at all their happy faces, it felt like everyone was happy and part of a huge family. Myungsoo suddenly pulled me up and asked me to follow him. I was confused at first but obliged. He brought me to the balcony of my room and made me face him. 

"They always say, save the best for last." He said as I smiled. He pulled out a small box from his pocket and opened it, revealing an infinity sign ring which had aqua diamonds on it with the words Infinitely Forever engraved on it.

368bb9acf06901781a1ba79b6456acca.jpg

I gasped at the sight of the beautiful ring. Myungsoo smiled and took it out. "This is a promise ring. With this ring, I promise to cherish, treasure and love you,and only you. I know I've disappointed and hurt you before, but I'm really lucky and grateful that you've chosen to forgive me and give me a second chance to prove my love to you. To me, you're the most beautiful angel that god has given to me. You're kind, generous, thoughtful,loving, adorable, beautiful and most of all, caring. You're the first woman who made me see colours I've never seen before, the first woman who makes my heart race everytime you smile, the first woman who makes me feel like I won't be able to survive without you. I love you, Kim Jiyeon. Thank you for being my girlfriend and loving me. Happy 20th birthday jagi. Saranghae." He said as tears of happiness rolled down my cheeks.

He slid the finger onto my right hand's ring finger and cupped my face, wiping my tears away with his thumbs before I threw my arms around his neck and pulled him close to me, crashing my lips on his. His hands s around my waist and kissed me back. My hands went up to his hair and tugged on it alittle, pulling his head closer to me. He my bottom lip and I granted him excess as he slid his tongue into my mouth, letting our tongues dance together as I moaned softly.

I bit on his bottom lips gently before pulling away to breathe. Our foreheads were touching as we panted. "Thank you. Nado, Saranghae." I whispered and pecked his lips once more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Updated hehe! Hope you liked it, and its not my birthday, its over already, 2 June. Just saying keke. Anyways, exams are nearing and yet I have no motivation to studyy T.T I'm so screwedddddd XC anyways its my country's Birthday so Happy National Day!! :)

Btw, have you guys checked out my cover? What do you think of it? Please give me some feedback! Till we meet again my readers~ Love ya'll! <3

tumblr_mygf3cy2dH1rbfnubo1_500.jpgtumblr_n3yaa3lXzS1qllr3so1_500.pngtumblr_n9ojvl5WKT1swtj9yo1_500.pnginfinite-kim-myungsoo-l-myungsoo-Favim.ctumblr_n9ychdbyc01tcol0vo1_500.jpgtumblr_na1f8iEwto1rf65seo1_500.jpgtumblr_na04abZzf81tsqt43o1_400.jpg

tumblr_n9x5oz3pPf1sygccjo1_250.giftumblr_n9x5oz3pPf1sygccjo2_250.gif [Hehe alrights, enough with the spamming, Goodnights!]