Only U

MY WONDERFUL LIFE?

Jiyeon POV: 

After the little reunion, Myungsoo oppa and I made our way to the cafe.Since we were in public, we didn't do any skinship and just walked side by side. When we were about to enter the cafe, I made sure to go in separately. He made me go in first while he waited outside for awhile before entering. "Oh wasseo?" Jenny unnie asked as I nodded and took a seat next to her since that was the only seat left which was at the side. After a few minutes, Myungsoo entered the cafe as well and I refrained from looking at him. He ended up taking up the seat across of mine, us facing each other. I peeked up and saw him looking at me as well, causing me to cough and blush, quickly looking away. "So what should we order?" Sungkyu oppa asked. "Lets go see what they have here?" Jewls suggested and we all nodded, making our way over to the counter area. "Wah that looks really good." Jira pointed at a cake. After looking through, we all decided to order what we wanted. A cake really caught my eye since it was of my favourite colour,Turquoise. I ordered a cup of Iced Caramel frappe with a slice of the blue ombre cake. 

diy%20mermaid%20party%20ombre%20cake.jpg

 

 

We went back to our seats and ate our food while chatting. I made sure to take a picture of my cake before eating it. 'Gosh its so pretty I couldn't bear to eat it' I thought to myself and pouted, hearing someone chuckle softly as I looked up and saw Myungsoo shaking his head. I glared at him and slowly, took my fork, picking up a piece of the cake and placed it inside my mouth. My eyes widened, feeling the sweetness of the cake exploding in my mouth as I moan in bliss. "Mmmm~"  "Hey I want to try it too~" Jewls said and was about to reach for my cake when I slapped her hand away. "No, Mine!" I hissed and wrapped my arms protectively around my cake as she pouted and mumbled, "Selfish meanie". The rest just chuckled at us. "Is it that nice, Jiyeon-ah?" Woohyun oppa asked me as I stuck another piece into my mouth and nodded continuously, raising my thumb out. "Jjang!" I said and ate another piece. After that we made some small talk when I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I fished it out and saw a text from Myungsoo. I looked up slightly and saw him looking elsewhere. I opened the text:

 

{ To: Jiyeonie <3

Yahhh! Don't give that cute face of yours to other people! :<

-Myungg Oppa <3 }

 

I chuckled softly and shook my head while replying.

 

{ To: Myungg Oppa <3

Aish, its just Woohyun oppa.

-Jiyeonie <3 }

 

After that I felt something pat my knee from under the table. I peeked under and saw Myungsoo Oppa's hand reaching out for mine as I smiled and reached my hand out to him as well, our hands interwining under the table. I saw him smile from the corner of my eyes, making me smile as well. Our hands remained interwinded under the table for the rest of the time and thankfully no one seemed to notice since the tables were quite small, which meant that our hands didnt have to stretch very far to reach each others. My phone suddenly rang and I looked at the Caller ID which also had a contact icon:

 
[Incoming Call:
Taehyung V~]

 

I grabbed my phone and excused myself while I went out to answer it, knowing Myungsoo, he would be jealous and I could feel his stare on my back the whole way out. 

"Yeobosayo? V-sshi?" I answered. "Ah Jiyeon-ah, were you busy?" He asked. "Ani, waeyo?" I replied. It turns out, he called me to ask if I was going to the LA KPOP Festival. "Jinjja? ASA! Arasso, see you there ne?" He said excitedly. I laughed, "Ne arasso, See you there." Then we hung up and I went back in. I noticed that Myungsoo had a dark expression on his face. I hid a grin, 'He's jealous again. Aigoo how cute~'  "dugu-yah?" Jihyun asked, "Uh Chingu." I replied, not wanting to go into details. "Ey, namja chingu?" Jenny continued. I snuck a peek at Myungsoo as his head whipped towards me, a very dark expression on his head. " Bwo? Aniya, just friends. I swear." I said and stuck up 3 fingers but the girls continued giving me smug faces as I sighed and drank my water. My phone buzzed. 

 

{ To: Jiyeonie <3

Who was that really?

-Myungg Oppa <3 }

 

I sighed,

 

{ To: Myungg Oppa <3

Chingu.

-Jiyeonie <3 }

 

Bzzzzzt!

 

{ To: Jiyeonie <3

Namja?

-Myungg Oppa <3 }

 

I hesitated to answer that text.

 

{ To: Myungg Oppa <3

Mmmmm...ne.

-Jiyeonie <3 }

 

After that, I didn't get a reply and frowned, he also didn't hold my hand again. We finally returned to the dance studio. Myungsoo hasn't even spared me a second glance. I sighed, "Come on girls, time to practice." I said and went into one of the dance rooms, not bothering to say goodbye to the oppas.

 

"Ah finally, time to go home!" Jira sighed in relief as she laid down on the floor after 5 hours of practice and it was currently 7PM and we were going to head back to our dorm. After arriving back at our dorm, we went to take a relaxing shower. I was drying my hair in my room when my phone rang.

 

{ To: Jiyeonie <3

Meet me at the rooftop at 8.30PM. 

-Myungg Oppa <3 }

 

I frowned, 'Why does he want to meet me?' I thought and looked at the time, it was already 8.15PM, so I decided to get changed. I wore a plain black top which had long sleeves, black skinnies and grabbed my black varsity jacket. I was about to leave when Jewls called me, "Where are you going? " She asked, raising her eyebrow at me. "Uh I think I left something in the van, I'm just going down to check it." I lied. "Oh alrights, come back soon and be careful!" She yelled from the kitchen. "Ne!" I replied and slipped on my shoes and went out before someone else asks me anything.

 

I arrived at the rooftop and the wind blew smack right into my face as I shivered. I saw Myungsoo oppa standing near the railings , dressed in a navy blue coat with black jeans. I made my way over there. "Oppa?" I called out to him and he turned around and smiled at me, pulling me into a hug, his arms around my waist, mine around his torse. "Mianhae, for just now." He said and I smiled, shaking my head which was on his chest. "Gwenchana, Oppa's cute when he's jealous, hehe" I giggled but his arms just tighten around me. "I just don't want to lose you again." He said as I pulled away and looked at him. My hand cups his cheek softly as I watch him lean into my palm, "You won't lose me again Oppa. You're the only one I love arasso?" I told him sincerely. He smiled and nodded, pulling me into a soft kiss. "Then what about that guy just now?" He asked, pulling away. "Hm? V-sshi? He's just a chingu." I explained. "Well it certainly didn't look like it that day." He puffed and I laughed, pecking his cheeks. "Remember you're mine and mine only arasso?" He said and I nodded. He smiled and kissed my forehead, then my lips, which I gladly responded to. 

"Oppa, I should get back now, or else Jewls is gonna scold me, I had to lie to come out here." I whined when he didn't want to release me. He sighed, "Then why do we have to hide from them?". "Its exciting isn't it and besides, I just want to surprise them." I argued back. His shoulders slumped, "Fine."  I smiled and pecked his lips once more, before we held hands and walked to the lift. The lift reached my level first, "Annyeong Oppa~" I waved but he just pulled me close and kissed me once more as I giggled before pulling away. "Text me." He said before letting me exit the lift. I arrived back at the dorm and the rest were already knocked out asleep. I shook my head and smiled before heading to my own bedroom. I lay down on my bed, rethinking about what happened today, a smile unknowingly crept up my lips. My phone buzzed on the table beside my bed.

 

{ To: Jiyeonie <3

Sleeping?

-Myungg Oppa <3 }

 

{ To: Myungg Oppa <3

Ani, ajik (not yet). Wae?

-Jiyeonie <3 }

 

{ To: Jiyeonie <3

Aniya, I just miss you :P

-Myungg Oppa <3 }

I laughed.

{ To: Myungg Oppa <3

We just met each other awhile ago Oppa :)

-Jiyeonie <3 }

 

{ To: Jiyeonie <3

I know, I know. Can't a guy miss his yeoja chingu ? :<

-Myungg Oppa <3 }

 

'Aish this oppa.' I chuckled.

 

{ To: Myungg Oppa <3

Arasso, nado bogoshipda ^.^

-Jiyeonie <3 }

 

{ To: Jiyeonie <3

Keke :) Its late, sleep well jagi-ah. Lets meet in our dreams, sweet dreams~ Goodnight! Saranghae <3

-Myungg Oppa <3 }

 

{ To: Myungg Oppa <3

Ne, you too. Goodnight, saranghaeyoooo~ <3 :*

-Jiyeonie <3 }

 

{ To: Jiyeonie <3

:*  <3

-Myungg Oppa <3 }

 

I smiled and fell asleep, and guess what? I really did meet him in my dreams, hehe. :P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short update since there's no school tomorrow :) Hope you guys enjoyed it! Sigh I hate exams cos there's just so much to study T.T  Stu(dying) X( heheh all the best to those who have exams as well and Happy Labour Day! Love ya'll to the moon and back <3

XOXO, 

RMBigBANGGgal

BIyFygrCEAArMPY.png:largetumblr_m5fh5fnnGZ1ql6ot7o1_400.jpg21844_kim-myung-soo-3.jpg