Reunion Party Part. 2

MY WONDERFUL LIFE?

Donghae's POV:

Jiyeon was talking to the BigBang guys while still holding onto my arm. I could feel stares on me, I looked up to see G-Dragon and TOP looking at me, sensing me, they quickly looked away. Wonder what's their problem....do they...no..both?..how?....." Oppa?" I broke out from my train of thoughts and saw Jiyeon looking up at me worried, I smiled at her which she smiled back. She was really pretty and a really nice girl. She's gone through alot of rough times but she pulled through. I won't let anyone hurt her again. I promise.

TOP POV:

What's with Jiyeon and Donghae hyung? Why does she keep holding onto him like he's her everything?Are they dating?!

GD POV:

Why is she holding onto Donghae hyung and always sticking to him like they're a couple? Are they dating?....

Jiyeon POV:

I said bye to the Big Bang oppas and went to find the other SUJU oppas. On the way there, we met SHINee Oppas. We greeted each other and introduced ourselves, well of course I already know who they are but just to be courteous I think. ONew oppa was by far the funniest, Jonghyun Oppa was the nicest and Teamin Oppa the cutest. Key oppa was friendly and Minho oppa? hmm... He was cool.We chatted alittle and then continued to the Suju oppas. We finally found them but they were talking with the SNSD unnies so I told Donghae oppa to go hang out with them. He hesitated but agreed. Donghae oppa was very protective of me ever since that incident. I was alittle tired and didn't have things to do so I went up to my room and played with Roxie. Uncle SM and appa were busy so they went off first and Hyun Bin oppa left with Jiwon unnie too which left me with all the celebrities. I felt really out of place.Haiz.

I was playing with Roxie when there was a knock on the door, and a guy walked in. It was 2pm Nichkhun. I quickly stood up and greeted him. He greeted and told me to sit down. I carried Roxie just in case she disturbed him. I asked him what he was doing here in my room and he said he saw me coming up and not going back down so he came up to check on me. Well I wasn't a kid but of course I didn't say that. I told him I was fine and told him to go back and enjoy the party. He asked me what was wrong, well I sorta told him about me feeling out of place cause everyone were celebs and familiar with everyone and i didn't want to disturb them so I came back up here. He comforted me and talked to me. We talked about stuff and joked around with each other. Nichkhun oppa was a reallhy good guy and he was very nice to me. We became friends that night. He asked about my hobby and I told him that I like taking photos and singing.He was surprised so he asked me to sing for him.I was a little hesistant. No one has really heard me sing, except for my dad, mum Uncle SM and my bestfriend, Jewls. Not even Donghae oppa has ever heard me sing. " It's okay if you don't want to" He said. " Aniya, gwenchana."I decided to sing him one of my favourite songs, Safe and Sound by Taylor Swift. I sang a short part and he clapped. I blushed and thank him. He complimented me on my singing, I laughed. I don't think I'm that good but thanked him again. Then he told me to go down. I didn't want to but he just kept asking me and gave me aegyo which was hard to resist cause he was just so cute." Aish, chincha, arraso arraso." I finally gave up." Assa! Kaja!" He smiled and pulled me downstairs.He brought me to meet the other 2PM oppas. I greeted them and we talked for quite awhile too. Junho oppa started suggested playing games. I didn't really want to play cause I was alittle embarrased but all of them ganged up on me and begged me to play with them. " Aniyo,aniyo.Nope ,nope"They kept begging with aegyo and puppy dog eyes. Ugh." Aish Chincha. OPPAAAA ANDWAEEE~" THey cheered and pulled me into the yard outside beside the pond. They wanted to play Truth Or Dare, truthfully, that was one of my favourite games back when I was younger.I used to play with my friends all the time. But this time, it was with guys. Let the game of torture begin~

**********************************************************************************************

Hey guys short update. HEHE hoped you guys liked it. Byess