Comeback Single

MY WONDERFUL LIFE?

Jiyeon POV:

Our music video had dropped last night and seemed to have gotten mostly positive responses thankfully, despite a handful amount of netizens saying our concept was too y, but the male fan population seemed to appreciate it. However, there was a grumpy male who stood out from the majority, and that said male has yet to stop spamming my phone with berating messages about our concept and music video. 

From: Myungy Oppa

What is with those clothes!! T_T

From: Myungy Oppa

What is with those moves!! -_-!

From: Myungy Oppa

What is that close-up on your behind for?! -_-#

From: Myungy Oppa

I need to have a good talk with Sajangnim!! :<

From: Myungy Oppa

I'm still not done with you young lady.

I chuckled for the umpteenth time this morning as I slid the phone back into my backpocket as we got ready to head to the broadcasting station for our comeback performance. We were greeted by fans on our way into the building as we smiled and waved brightly, gratefully accepting gifts with both hands and handing out autographs when we could. 

"Annyeong." A male's voice greeted as we all turned our heads to see BTS sunbaenims before bowing to them.

"Congrats on your comeback. We watched your MV uh well." Rapmonster said alittle bashfully as he rubbed the nape of his neck and we awkwardly thanked him. It was due to our music video being so y and racy and it did make things alittle awkward but we managed to pull forth our professionalism and thanked them.

"Gomawoyo. We really appreciate the support." I smiled at them, being the leader, I figured I should handle it calmly. 

"We are also rooting for 'War of Hormones!'" I said before we burst out singing and dancing to the chorus of their new song and ended up laughing along with the BTS members before bidding them goodbye as we each headed to our dressing room. But before I could follow my members, I was tugged back by a hand causing me to turn around.

"Good luck on stage." Taehyung said with a grin before playfully ruffling my hair then placing something in my palm and walking off, on his lollipop. I chuckled and looked down at my hand, only to find a similar lollipop,shaking my head with a smile before strutting off to find our dressing room.

I was sitting on the couch after having my hair and make-up done, fiddling with my phone while the rest got theirs done. Jewl's head was on my lap as she played candy crush on her phone much to the stylist's annoyance as Jewl's was getting her clothes wrinkled and hair messy.

For our comeback, Jewl's had switched from her usual blonde to a dark navy blue which looked more prominent under the light. It was a new look for her which she was still getting used to. Sajangnim had us redye our hairs to darker shades to suit our sultry and y concept.

Image result for ulzzang hairImage result for korean with red hair

Whereas Jenny unnie had hers dyed a tone darker for her red hair which looked much redder under sunlight. Jihyun had her usual brown hair in a shade of ash greenish-brown while Jira had her hair dyed a dark brown with orangy-brown underdye and highlights. As for me, I opted to stick to my usual chocolate brown.

Image result for ash green hair ulzzangImage result for ulzzang hair orangeImage result for ulzzang hair red

Our stage outfits for today were the black versions of our white outfits in our MV. The usual chiffon outer blouse and black innerwear with black jeggings which differed among us. For me, my innerwear was only a black crop tank top which bared my stomach through the translucent material of the chiffon blouse. 

"Jenie in 5." The stage manager peeked his head into our room as we all stood up and headed backstage to prepare for our performance. We were getting our microphones and earpieces strapped onto our bodies when BTOB stepped off the stage after their performance of 'You're so Fly' .

"Oh annyeong Jiyeonie~" Sungjae bounced over energeticly followed by his hyungs.

"Annyeonghaseyo." The rest of Jenie bowed along with me as we greeted them.

"Long time no see ey." Hyunsik smiled at me, his eyes thinning into crescents, a move that made him so very attractive I swear I heard Jewls sigh in admiration under her breath.

"Yeah, you're always so busy with schedules and INFINITE, you've totally forgotten about us!" Eunkwang pouted as he fodled his arms childishly. 

I chuckled and tried to hide the blush when he mentioned INFINITE before placing my palms together and rubbing them gently, "Mianhae, I promise we'll hang out soon okie? Pinky promise." Sticking out my pinky before someone else's hooked around mine tightly. 

"It's a date." Minhyuk winked at me, causing the slight flush to return to my cheeks before I chuckled and waved it off as a tease.

We bid them farewell as we got up on stage for mic checks, interacting with some fans in the process before recording started with the eruption of cheers from our fans which slowly died down when the music and lights came on.

 

Our next schedule was a public busking, a promise to our fans that was made if we won first place for the music broadcast, which, surprisingly we did, all thanks to the support of our fans. We had changed into our white version outfits on our way there and dropped off at a shopping districts where a five chairs had aleady been situated. We alighted our vans with jackets and coats hanging on our shoulders due to the cold wind and our thin clothings.

"1,2,3..We are J! Jenie! Annyeonghaseyo, Jenie imnida!" We chanted together and bowed to the crowd that had gathered around us, forming a circle big enough for us to carry out our performance with the help of security.

"Wah, we didn't expect so many of you guys to come down and support us at such a short notice, but we are very grateful to all your love and support for Jenie. Gomawoyo." I said with hands clasped around the mic as we looked around the crowd, occassionally waving and smiling to our fans.

"Of course!" A bellow of male voices from the right side caused us to burst into laughter shyly and Jira made sure to send many hearts to the group of male students who then pretended to faint ,causing even more laughter. 

"Aren't you cold?" We heard another male's voice from the crowd before shaking our head.

"Aniyo, we feel very warm thanks to all your love." Jenny unnie replied to that fan with a wink and playful smile and in return, the male fan started throwing some hearts our way. We chatted a bit more with the crowd before proceeding to our performance when our male dancers came to join us in the centre.

Image result for fiestar you're pitiful

The performance ended with applause and cheers from the crowds as we bowed in thanks and the dancers had kindly left their jackets with us since the ending pose was of them wrapping it around our shoulders. We got permission from our manager to do some fanservice such as photo-taking with a few selected fans and answering of questions and giving out 5 signed CDs to the fans who were present before taking our leave.

"Gomawoyo, chongmal." I smiled and shook some hands on our way back to our van. We were driven to another broadcasting station for our next performances until night where we had a radio talk show to appear.

Image result for ulzzang winter fashion tumblr

We had changed into more comfortable clothes for the radio show and I was donned in a turquoise sweater, my favourite colour, and black jeans with matching turquoise converse sneakers.

"Hello my dear listeners and welcome to the Kiss The Radio. I am your host, Ryeowook and today, we have our very special guest, my dear hoobaes, Jenie!" Ryeowook started the show before we greeted the listeners and introduced ourselves one by one, making sure to wave to the cameras which were also recording.

"So tell us more about your comeback this time." He urged.

"Ne, we have came back with our first Single, 'You're Pitiful', which talks about the mixed feelings a girl gets when she sees her ex reach out to her again after breaking up." I explained into the microphone before Jenny adds, "And this is our first time trying a more y concept so we hope that many viewers will enjoy it."

"Ah sounds intriguing, let us take a listen shall we?" Ryeowook says before our song is played and we were off live for a few minutes until the song finished. In the meantime, we were interacting with the cameras, sending smiles and dancing along to the choreography of the song as well as familiarising ourselves with the scripts.

"Wow that was indeed a very catchy song, don't you guys think?" Ryeowook started us off once again as we thanked him for his compliment before passing him one of our signed CD which he pretended to spazz about.

"So now that we're on the topic of relationship, our viewers are wondering if you girls have any ideal guys in mind?" Ryeowook asked us with a playful raised brow as we all turned to each other with knowing looks before Ryeowook pointed out Jira to answer first who squeaked in surprise.

"Uh well I prefer older guys who are good at taking care of others since I'm the maknae, I usually need looking after so it would be good if the guy could lead the relationship and look after me too. Also, since I'm relatively petite, I'd prefer if the guy is tall." Jira said vaguely, not to be too precise lest some fans start jumping to conclusions and create rumours.

"And he can't be cuter than her." Jewls piped in playfully which earned her a shove on the arms from the blushing girl.

"I know a few guys, should I introduce them to you?" Ryeowook joined in on the teasing in which the flustered girl rapidly waved her hands in rejection. 

"Aniyo, I'm still young so I'd like to take it slow for now. I don't think I'm ready for a relationship yet." She smiled shyly.

"Arasseo, what about you Jihyun?" Ryeowook took pity on the young girl and switched targets.

"Eh? Me? Uhm I'd like a guy who has similar passions as me and is a good cook, cause I'm known to burn the kitchen down when I cook, heh. Also, I'd like if he was taller than me." Jihyun answered honestly.

"Does he have to be a celebrity since your passion is dance?" Ryeowook questioned.

"Aniyo, he just has to like dance. It would be nice to be able to dance together." Jihyun shook her head and smiled.

"My ideal guy would have to be caring and filial to his parents. It doesn't matter if he's younger or older than me as I feel that age is just a number. He also has to be warm-hearted and willing to take the initiatives cause I can be quite stubborn some times." Jenny unnie said when it was her turn.

"What would you accept if it was a younger guy?" Ryeowook asked.

"Uh around 6 perhaps? Not really sure haha." Jenny unnie laughed.

"Jewls, would you prefer a Korean guy or an American?" Ryeowook turned to the said girl.

"I don't really have a preference, but it would be nice if the guy could converse in English since most of my family speaks English. Plus he has to be funny and able to take jokes since I can have quite the sharp tongue when playing around. And he doesn't need to know how to cook cause I will do all the cooking and feed him daily." Jewls said proudly, boasting her cooking skills in which Ryeowook admired since he was a cooking person himself.

"I should tell Eunhyuk hyung about you cause he can't cook to save his life." Ryeowook teased and we all laughed, in which I acknowledged since he had tried to cook for me once, which was also the day he got banned from my kitchen.

"And you Jiyeon?" He turned to me with a knowing smile and I had to try my best not to blush with all the cameras pointed at me. 

"Jiyeon has a very precise description of her ideal type. First thing she looks for a guy is his hair, the guy must have a fringe, often side fringes are preferred." Jewls mocked me as I shot her a secret glare. 

"Is that so? " Ryeowook commented.

"Uh yeah, I just think guys look better with fringes, but it doesn't mean I go for their appearances. I prefer guys who are funny and have hidden charms with their occassional aegyos but are still manly from time to time. And it'd be nice if the guy is musically inclined." I said while rubbing the back of my neck. "Oh and the guy has to not be afraid of insects." I added at the end with a soft laugh.

"Ahh well viewers, you've heard the girls. Do you fit their requirements?" Ryeowook spoke before we went for another short break. I took a sip of my bottle, feeling my back pocket vibrate slightly before fishing my phone out and looking at my notifications.

From: Myungy Oppa <3

Were you describing me? ;)

I snorted but couldn't help the smile that crept up my lips before I quickly typed a reply.

To: Myungy Oppa <3

You wish ;P

The show continued with some small talk and a QnA session where fans could call in and ask us questions or ask for a favour like singing them a lullaby or saying some encouraging words, especially for those who had exams. We also encountered a prank call from Eunhyuk Oppa who had called in to complain about his cooking skills being belittled and swore that he will surpass Ryeowook's cooking skills in which earned him a snort in return. 

We then had a mini game session where we would call our celebrity friends and have them answer a short quiz about ourselves. Jira had called Sulli who managed to get 7 out of 10 correct, Jewls rung up Amber who only got 4 out of 10 correct while Jenny unnie played the game with Sunny unnie who got half correct. Jihyun's first choice of friend, which happened to be Hoya, was unable to pick up her call, so Taemin was her last chance, and thankfully, he picked up after the 5th ring. The dancing duo got 6 right and it was down to me to make my call. 

I contemplated on who to call before finally deciding on Joon who finally picked up after a minute of ringing.

"What's my height?" 

"Uh 160cm?" He estimated.

Deng, wrong

"What are my favourite colours?"

"Black."

"And? Colours Joon."

"Uhm turquoise."

Ding, correct.

"What is my shoe size?"

"What? How would I know?! Uh 5 1/2?"

Ding, correct.

"When's my birthday?"

"Oh I forgot. Uh uh wait uhm 2nd June!" He finally recalled.

Ding, correct.

"My current favourite food?"

"What? I don't know!"

"Just guess!" I urged

"Uh Chicken?"

Deng, wrong.

"What's the name of my dog?"

"Roxie!"

Ding, correct.

"What's the breed of my dog?"

"What was it? Uh Toy poodle!"

Ding, correct.

"What did I have for dinner last night?"

"Yah, how would I know that?!" He shouted.

"Its something common!"

"Uhm uhm Chicken?" He winged it.

Deng, wrong.

"What is with you and chicken?" I groaned before continuing, " What is my favourite song?"

"I have no idea."

"Quick! Guess!"

"This is War?" He guessed his own song, causing me to roll my eyes. 

Deng, wrong.

"What is my catchphrase?"

"I want to go home?"

Ding, correct.

"Ahh you guys got 6 correct. Well played though. Annyeonghaseyo Lee Joon-sshi. This is Kiss The Radio and I'm Ryeowook." Ryeowook said.

"Ah yeh, annyeonghaseyo, MBLAQ's Lee Joon imnida." Joon laughed and greeted through the call.

"Lee Joon-sshi, how did you and Jiyeon meet?" Ryeowook asked.

"Ah we met when I was filming in Hollywood. We met in a cafe where she helped me order my food since my English was limited and we got to know each other while hanging out and have been best friends since. She didn't even know I was an Idol at first." He chuckled at the memory before I turned red from embarrassment.

"Haha what a funny story. Anyways, thank you for taking the time to answer our call Lee Joon-sshi. Please come and play with us next time." Ryeowook wrapped it up.

"Ah yeh, please invite us on to Kiss The Radio and please show Jenie and MBLAQ lots of love. Kamsahamnida!" Lee Joon said for us which I was thankful for.

After a bit more chit chat and random dancing to the songs when we were not on air, we ended the radio show with our thanks and asked for support for our new song.

"Good work girls." Ryeowook Oppa smiled at us as we bowed at him and returned the compliment.

"Thank you for having us." Jenny unnie smiled as we slowly made our way to the side for a commemorative photo together.

"Do come and play often, the others miss you alot Jiyeonie." Ryeowook Oppa spoke to me before I exited the studio.

"I will, thank you for today. See you around Oppa!" I gave him a brief hug and waved before I trotted back to the van where we retreated back to our dorms for the night.


Yay, finally got my lazy up to write an update. I realised how behind time I am for the timeline of this story :( The story is still in 2014 but its alr 2016 oh god I really need to speed up my storyline. And guess what!! I'll be going to Korea on a school trip which I'm super eggcited for although its with the school and we're quite restricted to the itineary, I still hope I can miraculously bump into Myungsoo on the streets or something or someone at least, please please, jeballyeo! Also, Infinite's new album is out incase you haven't seen it, please do so!!

Their new song is reallt catchy and I love the dance choreo. Plus I have to admit that Myung's voice has really improved so much, he's more stable now and he's able to hit em notes, oh dear lord have mercy when he does :") The whole album is pretty nice too and I personally prefer 'True Love' and 'Zero', besides 'The Eye' which is my fav of the album, so make sure you guys show them lots of love and support okie!! Anyways, sorry for the long wait and thank you for always being patient with me and supporting me. Love you guys muacks :* <3

XOXO,

RMBigBANGGgal, aka, Mrs Kim ;)

 

Image result for infinite onlyImage result for infinite onlyImage result for infinite onlyImage result for infinite L v appImage result for infinite the eye