Home sweet home

MY WONDERFUL LIFE?

Jiyeon's POV:

The plane landed and I got my luggage and went out. Ah home sweet home Korea. Just then someone shouted my name.I turned around to see..

hqdefault.jpg

Me:" OPPAS!!" I ran towards them. I missed them so much.

Suju:" Jiyeonie!" I was engulfed in a really big group hug.

Me:" Oppas, cant..breathe.."

Suju:"Oh. mianhae"I chuckled and they told me they were here to pick me up as my appa was busy.I was alittle disappointed but at least Suju oppas were here. We all piled into the van. I took Roxie out of her bag as I thought it might be alittle uncomfortable. She was also delighted to see the SUJU oppas of course especially Ryeowook oppa. She literally ran to him while he scooped her up and hugged her. Those two were almost inseperable.

In the car:

Leeteuk: " Jiyeonie-ah welcome back!"

Me:" HAHA gomawo Teukkie Oppa"

I felt someone put his arms around me. I turned to see Donghae Oppa smiling at me. Donghae oppa was one of the oppas I was closest to, he was like a real brother to me.I snuggled into his chest, tired from the plane ride and I soon fell asleep.I felt someone shaking me awake, I guess we're here. I stepped into my house.

 

Hm..someone was home?Who? Then someone covered my eyes from the back.

Me:" Yah whichever Suju Oppa is doing it you better let go or I'll get really nasty"The person's hand immediately dropped. Yes I can be very scary when I wanted to." Smart choice" I turned around and saw Hyun Bin Oppa.

 

Me :" OPPAAA~!!!"

HB OPPA:" Ahh Jiyeonie dongsaeng!"

We hugged. Unlike the SUJU oppas, Hyun Bin Oppa was my oppa, blood related. He was currently dating Ha Ji Won unnie. They are really sweet together and Ji won unnie is really nice and treats me well too.It was really nice to see everyone again. I missed them so much. You must wonder how I know the Suju oppas, well truth be told, my uncle was SM from SM Entertainment. But not everyone knows that as I didn't want to be treated different or special in anyway. Well later we were having a reunion dinner at my house so the rest of the guys went back to freshen up before it.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HEY GUYS. THIS IS JUZ A SHORT UPDATE BUT I'LL UPDATE SOON OKAYYS. WOW. IMAGINE IF URE UNCLE WAS SM? COOL RIGHT. OH WELL GTG. ADIOS.