Teasers Revealed

MY WONDERFUL LIFE?

Jiyeon POV:

I woke up on my bed and felt some pressure on my waist. I looked down to see an arm. I slowly turned around to see the beautiful sleeping face of my boyfriend. I smiled. He wrinkled his nose in his sleep and I smiled. Then I remebered what happened yesterday.

FLASHBACK:

"BWO?" Everybody gasped. I shut my eyes. "Jiyeon..is this true?" I heard Myungsoo asked me and I nodded stiffly. "Oh Jiyeon I'm sorry I didn't know.." Myungsoo began but I shook my head. "Its not anyone's fault." Leeteuk said. "Well just be careful okays Jiyeon?" Donghae Oppa said and I nodded. "Now go, he's worried." Donghae whispered in my ear, knowing what he meant, I let go of him and walked to Myungsoo Oppa. He engulfed me in a tight hug and I sniffled. "Shhh its okayy I'm here." He patted my back and shushed me. I was tired so I wanted to sleep and Myungsoo followed me to my bedroom where he hugged me to sleep while humming a lullaby.

"Are you done staring now?" He said and I let out a soft squeal. So he had been awake this whole time huh. I hit his arm playfully. "Ouch!" He shouted and rubbed the spot I hit. I chuckled, I didn't even hit that hard. "Morning." I said softly. I saw his eyes softened and his lips curled. "Morning beautiful." He said and I blushed. My phone then rang.

"Yeobosayo?"

"YAH! Get your over here! Sajangnim has already released our teasers!" Jewls shouted on the other line. My eyes widened. 

"Be right there." I said and shot out of bed. "Wae?" Myungsoo asked still in bed. "Sajangnim has released our teasers. " I said and he nodded before getting out of bed as well and went to take a shower in the guest room's toilet. He had left some clothes here at my home just in case. I went to shower and changed into a pair of black shorts and a turquoise tanktop. I grabbed my bag and saw that Myungsoo was already ready so we left and drove to Woollim.

"You're here! Finally!" Jenny exclaimed and pulled me inside the room where Sajangnim sat with the laptop infront. They were scrolling through comments about our teasers and articles regarding them. "It seems you guys have gotten mostly positive reactions from the crowd. " Sajangnim said and we all broke out smiling and hi-5ing each other. "Thats good cause you'll be having a conference tomorrow about your upcoming debut." Sajangnim said and we nodded. "And you guys need to be well-behaved and make sure to make good impressions arasso?" He said sternly. We nodded."Oh and your debut stage is next week. "He said and we froze. So fast? I was definetely nervous. "But I'm sure you guys will do great." He continued and we smiled. "Thank you sir!" We all said and he nodded. YES! Jenie's gonna rock the world. I thought and smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~