Surprise Delivery Part 4:

MY WONDERFUL LIFE?
OMGG HAVE YOU GUYS WATCHED INFINITE'S NEW ALBUM SONGS?!! THEY ARE AWESOME AND OUR OPPAS LOOK HAWT!! HAHAHA LISTEN TO THEIR ALBUM SONG DESTINY WHILE READING!!

 

 

Jiyeon POV:

I was driving to my last destination, Infinite Oppas' dance studio. I learnt that Infinite Oppa's had to go to America for their new album's music video, and were leaving on the same day as me so we had planned to go together. What a coincidence. I know they agreed to accompany me on my trip but I'm excited for them too. Maybe I'll get an exclusive? Hopefully.

It was already late afternoon when I pulled up at their studio, they must be hungry. Luckily I put the food in a box that can keep the food warm for a long time. I took out the items and went to the back entrance. They had told me the password which got them into trouble with their manager but he gave in at the last minute.

I peeped in through the door window and smiled. They were really practicing hard for their upcoming album. I watched for a while as I didn't want to interrupt them. After they finished their dance, I punched in the password and went in.

"Oh! Jiyeon!" I swear they all smiled really wide for some reason as I laughed. They then came to give me a hug but I backed away from them slowly. I mean I would love to hug them anytime but they were sweating loads.

"Uh Oppas, maybe later? After you guys have cleaned up and are not so sweaty." I said sweetly. They just pouted. "Aww, don't look at me like that!" I whined. Then from the corner of my eye I noticed a figure sneaking up beside me and my head snapped in that direction to see Sungyeol approaching me.

“Y-yah Lee Sungyeol!” I shouted and backed away as he gripped onto my wrist and pulled me towards him in a big hug. His wet clothes sticking onto my skin as I squealed uncomfortably.

“There, that wasn’t so bad now was it?” He smirked satisfied before walking away, his stench rolling off me as I glared at him. I heard the others laugh and sent my glare their way.

"Look what I brought for you guys?" I said and showed them the food. "Wah~ Gomawo Jiyeon-ah." They chorused and ate happily. I sat and smiled, proud that everybody enjoyed my food, but I was tired. We were seating in a circle near the wall and I had my back leaned against the wall. I was between Myungsoo and Dongwoo Oppa. They were chatting happily so I just closed my eyes to rest for a little while.

Unknowingly, I had fallen asleep. I think I was lying on someone's shoulder? Whose was it? Myungsoo? Or Dongwoo Oppa? I didn't know. I remembered being carried and placed on a soft surface and I just slept.

I heard some noises and woke up to the commotion. I stretched and rubbed my eyes. I heard someone talking, no scolding. I was confused. When my eyesight became clearer, I saw Sunggyu Oppa scolding the other members, but Sungjong and Myungsoo looked the most upset.

I felt my heart squeeze. Why? I didn't know.

When I saw how Myungsoo Oppa looked like he was about to cry, my heart almost broke. The atmosphere was so tensed. I stood up and walked over to them. "Oppa...." I whispered and tried to calm Sunggyu Oppa down by rubbing his arms. He sighed and just walked off.

"Give him some time alright." I told the rest, who nodded. Then I looked to Myungsoo who had his head down. Sungyeol Oppa was comforting Sungjong. I went up to Sungjong first and gave him a hug and told him that everything was fine. Then I went to Myungsoo and held his hands and pulled him out of the studio by the backdoor. By now it was already late at night, so there weren't many people around. I held his hands and walked to a nearby park where there was a playground. When we reached, I turned behind to see that Myungsoo Oppa was crying. It really broke my heart. I pulled him close and took his face into my hands. I wiped his tears and wrapped my arms around him tightly…

 

Image result for infinite destinyImage result for infinite practice room