Introductions and first meeting

MY WONDERFUL LIFE?

Jiyeon's POV:

I was now currently in America visiting my mother. My parents were divorced so they split and went back to their homes.My dad was in Korea busy with his company so I took the chance to come visit my mother.

I was surfing online in my room at my mother's house in Calfornia, when I came upon news that Kpop band, BigBang was coming into town for a fan meeting.I'm kind of a big fan of their's.

"MUMMMMM!" I shouted downstairs.

"Yes sweetie?" she shouted back up.

It was quite funny how we were shouting up and down. I ran downstairs to the kitchen to find my mum cooking dinner.

"Yum that smells really good~ Hey mum have I ever told you that I think you're the best mum in the world and I really love you?" I gave her my cutest smile and put in some aegyo.

" I know that trick. What is it that you want again?" My mum sighed and I let out a mischevious giggle before telling her about the fanmeeting.

"Please mum can I go?Pretty please with me on top?" I gave her my puppy dog eyes.'

No one can resist my puppy dog eyes' I smirked as I thought to myself.

"Alright. Fine.  But you becareful. And dont come home too late." She gave in.

'Asa!' I cheered mentally.

"Thanks Mom!" I gave her a kiss on the cheeks before skipping back up to my room.

Next day:

I woke up bright and early. Took a quick shower and wore simple yet nice clothes (Photo below)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTGLZXMaar35WAsLZGoRWYimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcT25bEAVaN5BG7rNkPtnQ_

Today was the fan meeting and I wanted to be there early. I took my bag ,my Iphone, camera , polaroid and BigBang's New Album for them to sign. I took my car keys and went out but not before saying goodbye to my mum. Yes I was old enough to drive.

The fan meeting would be held at a shopping mall which was my favourite place to shop so it was easy getting there. The fan meeting starts at 12pm and it was already 10.30am. So I quickly got there and parked the car.

'Wow.' I blinked at the scene before my eyes

There was a really long queue and there were fans holding signboardsscreaming and jumpng around. I quicly went to line up before the queue was cut off.

'Phew, I made it.' I sighed in relief before wiping my invisible sweat.

I waited in line and soon got bored so I took out my phone and started listening to some songs and watching some videos on youtube. Screams started erupting and they finally appeared on the stage. I smiled real big and screamed alittle. Okay maybe alot. They started introducing themselves one by one.

First up was leader G-Dragon, followed by Taeyang ,Daesung, Seungri and oh god TOP. Girls were fangirling everywhere. I kept my eyes locked on TOP who was my ultimate bias. The boys talked about how happy they were to be here and would be staying for a few days. After the brief interview, we were able to go up and meet them. It was almost my turn after waiting for quite awhile but it was so worth it. When it was my turn, I went up first meeting G-Dragon. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, choineun Jiyeon imnida."  I smiled gently and gave him the album to sign

"Oh annyeong Jiyeonie. You speak Korean?" He smiled back cheekily as I blush at him calling my nickname.

"Ah ne, I'm Korean American." I nodded like a little kid as I replied

"Cool, it was nice meeting you." He grinned as we shook hands.

"Is it okay for us to take a picture?" I asked hopefully. 

He hesitated for a moment as he glanced at his manager. I think it was because I was the last fan so he decided to let me take one.

"Sure." He agreed.

I took out the polaroid and we got a staff to take it for us. I felt him put his arm around my shoulder as I pinked and felt my heart skip a beat.

"Kamsahamnida." I smiled as I thanked him for the picture. We took 2 shots so I decided to give him one as a gift, so that maybe he would remember me.

"Annyeong!" Taeyang greeted me cheerily as I smiled and greeted him back.

"Anneonghaseyo, choineun Kim Jiyeon imnida." I smiled

The conversation was about the same as GD and we also took a photo and I gave one to him before we shook hands and moved onto Daesung and then Seungri. Then it was..TOP

"Anneonghaseyo, Kim Jiyeon imnida" I bowed.

He just gave me a nod and continue signing while I stood there awkwardly.

"Erm can we take a photo?" I asked unsure of his answer.

He hesitated before nodding. So we took a pic and I gave him one. I thanked him and we shook hands and I left.

'I guess TOP doesn't really like crowds huh.' I thought to myself.

I decided to go shop around for awhile before going home.

20121208_bigbang.jpg