TroubleMaker?

MY WONDERFUL LIFE?

Jiyeon POV:

I was called to sajangnim's office early this morning. I knocked on the door, receiving a 'yes', I opened the door and entered. "Ah Jiyeon! Take a seat." He said and pointed to the chair infront of him. I nodded and sat down. "So I called you here becuase I have an offer for you. You know TroubleMaker?" He asked and I nodded, I mean who didn't know troublemaker? "Well Hyuna broke her leg so she can't perform for a few months. CUBE Ent offered to give you this job to stand in for Hyuna for these few months." He told me. I was surprised. "But what if people think I'm not good enough as Hyuna-sunbaenim is?" I said. "Hm I know you're worried about that, but I'm sure you'll do great, if not CUBE wouldn't choose you. You should be honoured. "He explained. I nodded, maybe I should give this a try. He clapped his hands together. "Great. You start today. Head to CUBE and they'll teach you the dance moves. Hwaiting!" He encouraged me and I smiled in thanks. I bowed and exited his office.

I went back to my dorm to pack some stuffs. "Where are you going?" Jenny asked. "Oh I'm heading to CUBE building. I got an offer to stand in for Hyuna-sunbae for TroubleMaker. Apparently she broke her leg so she can't perform for at least a few months" I explained. "Woah Daebak! Means you get to be all touchy with Hyunseung. He's like the y-god." She gushed and I raised an eyebrow at her. "Uhm I mean like he's a great dancer." She said, clearing . I laughed at her, "Don't you dare tell Sungyeol." She warned and I nodded while still laughing. "Anyways, goodluck!" She said and I thanked her. "Jiyeon-ah, lets go!" Manager oppa said and I nodded. "Bye!" I waved at Jenny.

So Jira had something on, I think she went to be a special guest at a radio show, while Jihyun had dance practice, Jewls had a schedule on a talkshow, while Jenny had nothing. Poor girl. Manager Oppa was driving me to CUBE building. He dropped me off at the entrance, "Call me when you're done!" He called out and I nodded, waving him off as he drove off. I walked in the building and greeted the lady at the counter. "You're Jenie's Jiyeon ne?" She asked. I nodded. She smiled, "Nice to meet you. I'm a big fan of yours." "Ah kamsahamnida!" I thanked her . "Well head up to the 4th floor, Hyunseung-sshi is waiting for you." She told me. I nodded and thanked her before walking off. 

I knocked on the door and the door opened, revealing Hyunseung who smiled. "Annyeong! We've met before right? That time with BTOB. You even gave us food." He said. "Ahh ne." I said and smiled shyly. "Come in." He said and led me in. There wasn't anyone inside, so it was just me and Hyunseung. "Ah the dance teacher will be alittle late, she's stuck in traffic." He explained. "Ah I see." I replied. It was kind of awkward. "Hey, you can just relax. Don't have to be so stiff." He said and pat my head. I smiled, grateful that he was so kind. "Mm do you want to watch our performances first? Maybe you could pick up some moves." He suggested. I nodded and we watched some of their performance. 

Their performances are so uhm..y. Like there's alot of skinship and touching in some areas which are really sensitive. I wonder how Hyuna-sunbaenim does it. Even their eyes give off a y feel. I remembered watching their MV and they really kissed." Hyuna-sunbae is so y." I unknowingly said and quickly shut my mouth after Hyeunseung chuckled. "I don't think I can be as y as her." I said and furrowed my eyebrows. "Hey, you don't have to be like her. Just be yourself. You're y too." He told me while looking into my eyes. I looked back into his brown ones. 'Oh god. Jenny is right, he really is y' I thought to myself. I quickly looked away, mumbling a thanks. "Anyways, you want to try it out?" Hyunseung asked. I nodded as he offered me his hand. I grabbed it and he pulled me up. But it ended up with me landing on his chest. My heart was racing. He was staring down at me intently. I could feel my blush creeping up to my cheeks. I coughed and took a step back. "Mian." He said and rubbed the back of his neck. I shook my head. "Aniyo, gwenchana." I told him. 

We started trying out the dance, thankfully I was a very fast learner and learnt the whole dance in less dance 2 hours.While doing the dance, there were some parts where we had to make some eye contact, I tried my best not to blush. There were parts where we were so close to kissing, I could feel his breath on my face.There were lots of skinship, he had to slide his hand down from my to my thigh, and he had to place his hands on my stomach and my inner thigh. The dancers kept teasing us and it was so funny. The dancers were really friendly, infact everyone was, I thought some of thm would compare me with Hyuna-sunbae but none of them did which was thankful. After a few runs, we took a break. "Well done, Jiyeon! You learn very quickly." The dance teacher praised. "Ah aniyo, kamsahmnida!" I thanked her. "Good job!" The dancers said and I bowed to them. "Well done!" I told them. They all left to go get something to eat. "You did well!" Hyunseung praised as he sat beside me on the floor. "Aniyo, its cause Hyunseung-sunbae was so good and helped me alot." I told him. "sshi? Yah, just call me oppa!" He said. I laughed, "Ne Oppa." We got much closer, I think it was because of the dance, it brought us closer cause of the many skinships. For one, it made me forget about Myungsoo. "Oppa, can I ask you something?" I asked him. "Sure." He replied. "Are you and Hyuna-sunbaenim dating?" I asked while looking at him. He looked at me, "Wae? You want to date me?" He teased as I flushed red. "ANIYO!" I retorted and hit his arm. "Hahaha! Waeee?" He asked. "C-cause.. Ah! I'm not allowed to date anyone. " I told him and nodded. He laughed and ruffled my hair, "Aigoo kyeopta!" He said. I gulped. 'Oh god, what did you get yourself into Kim Jiyeon!' I scolded myself.

(take Hyuna as Jiyeon)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Updated!!!! hehe so hyunseung! what do you guys think?? Keke hope you enjoyed it! until next time! Ciao~ :)